Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

Heya, The303Stoner :ciao: Sorry to hear about those ballasts! My power has remained stable and I think we'll only get snow from this point on - it's just the ice on the wires that muddles thing up.

Hiya, Cerdito, my sci-fi BFF :ciao: Isn't Rico so nice - creating a digital corner of the world for us nerds to hang out in? I'm going to give him a rep or two. (I still might sneak in a BSG reference or two here every now and then :cheesygrinsmiley:) And I'm so glad your girls are doing so great - anyone who loves BSG deserves happy plants and good smoke! :high-five:

Hi Rico :battingeyelashes:

Hi Bluefly :ciao: Happy tokes to you!

Hi Jay :ciao: *thwack*

Hi Dawnstar :ciao: Good weed to you, my friend!

Hi Bud :ciao: That darn Rico is making the rest of us look bad, giving out signatures for free! What a guy!

I haven't made my journal rounds yet so I'll be popping around for the rest of the night.... I have 40+ email notifications from 420 to get through. :laughtwo:

Is anyone else using Chrome and getting terrible, intermittent lag on 420? I'm having problems loading photos, 'liking' posts and opening the 'motacon page. And you know it's serious business if I can't access them 'motacons. :trance:

I'm having to use another browser and it displeases me!

Thanks Budworshipper :ciao:

Hi Dres :battingeyelashes:

You can download glary utilities for free.

That will clean up your registry.

Registry is where 'motacons are kept and organizized.

If you use 'motacons often :eyebrowsmile:

then the registry can get confused.

:scratchinghead:

That's interesting Rico, I didn't know that.

:yahoo: I think this worked! I'm zooming around again, 'motacons flying out of my pockets everywhere! :goof:

I had 929 registry errors. LOL

Yay, you're my 'motacon hero, Rico! :love::circle-of-love::battingeyelashes:

:high-five: We 'motacon "users" have to look out for each other, Dres :battingeyelashes:

Excellent work there Rico.

There's a funeral and quick vote over on mine. Input greatly appreciated her time is short !

Welcome, Mick! It's great to have you! :welcome::passitleft:

Good news! Mr. Dres did some snooping and found out I have a 600-watt HID setup (with a MH and an HPS bulb!) in the mail on its way to me. My mom-in-law is the best. :slide:

Also, I just got back from buying all this....
FlowerRoom1207131.jpg

So today my plan is to start rearranging furniture in my basement to clear out the space where my flowering room will be. I'm not sure if I'll get to start building today, but who knows... I might pull an all-nighter. :goof:

I feel like things are really starting to come together. I wasn't worried, but maybe a little anxious about not having anything I needed for flowering. Now it's all coming at once! Early Christmas, for sure :xmas:

Back
Top Bottom