Dresney's First Grow - Organic - Indoor - GDP - Trainwreck

Yes!! The whole package was only $37 with shipping!

When I saw that they already had in them everything that people were supplementing individually I couldn't pass them up.

Are those quart containers? If so that is a hell of a deal, especially as good as they seem to work.

Yep, I've already checked the flea, really awesome deals, even if it's 1/2 quart, they only want like $25 for the whole package!
I'm convinced! I'm ordering.

You are NOT a terrible grower, you are a great grower and will only get better!!!!!
I 2nd that.

Low dose flower nutes will promote root growth dres....big root=big plants=big fruit=happy, happy, happy!
Is that so?

What beautiful and healthy plants!
Yes, especially my God-Daughter Loretta...

Thanks so much BB, McLoadie and Reg! :high-five:

Man, I wish BMO had a referral system! I want that double-sized bottle AG was talking about. :laughtwo:

They're fed. I did 7.5ml SPT, 13ml GIG, 2.5ml FP in a 1/2 gallon of water. They each got about a liter. We'll see how they look tomorrow. I'm nervous and excited!

Low dose flower nutes will promote root growth dres....big root=big plants=big fruit=happy, happy, happy!

Matter of fact, I use 1 part flower nutrients to my 3 part vegetative nutrients throughout my WHOLE vegetative cycle. Only when I get to my last week before I flip my light schedule to 12/12, is when I give equal parts of flower, and vegetative.

Ok, these two statements finally made it 'click' inside my thick head. Sometimes it takes me a minute. :cough:

Thanks for all the patience and info. +reps for you both

They're looking good Dresney!:thumb:
Looking forward to seeing how big they will get- you're lucky to have the ceiling space to be able to let them go!
Keep up the good work!:peace:

Lovely photos :yummy:

This is nothing, Dres. Looking like a girl so far :thumb:

tw1120132.jpg

Thanks, Flo, Rico, LA and Mono. :circle-of-love:

Their feeding went over well as far as I can see. No wilting or burn today.

I think Pascalle's bits are more pronounced and even I, the noob that I am, can tell she's a girl now! :cheer:

Loretta is still holding out. No little nubs anywhere... Going to give her another cavity search tomorrow. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'll be checking out your journal in a few moments, BB :thumb:

Might be- keep an eye on it for sure. That little nub to the right of the stipule is what you are lookin at right?
Keeping my fingers crossed for sure!
:peace:

Yay, Shotta!!! You just made my day! :thanks:

I was super happy knowing just one of my plants was female, but two!!!.... gee, the Canna-gods have blessed my first grow! :adore::adore::adore:

I've made an unofficial goal of 4 oz. between the two, knowing that they're both ladies now. I think this is a pretty reasonable goal with the planned veg time. What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom