actually went Saturday
had some mahimahi an ono and some aku or skipjack tuna
sorry kids ate all the mahi we did cut up the rest went to auction for expenses

I got Walleye:)
actually went Saturday
had some mahimahi an ono and some aku or skipjack tuna
sorry kids ate all the mahi we did cut up the rest went to auction for expenses

I just had a weird strange thought
wouldn't it be nice if someone could breed a strain that works like a fruit tree
when its ripe pick it and smoke it :lot-o-toke:

I just had a weird strange thought
wouldn't it be nice if someone could breed a strain that works like a fruit tree
when its ripe pick it and smoke it :lot-o-toke:

Do a SOG with 6-12 week strains - youll have more then enough trimming and picking for a month! :)

And grats for the 30k, Sir! :)

was that from my lake adventure?

YES!! One hell of a day in the archives for me! Reading one journal, go to page X of this jounal for the story, Next thing I know Im 3 hours in reading your completed's. SO GOOD. :) All I could think of was... SMOOOKE ON THE WAAATTEEEERRR!! :rofl:

And good Weed to you sir. ;)

YES!! One hell of a day in the archives for me! Reading one journal, go to page X of this jounal for the story, Next thing I know Im 3 hours in reading your completed's. SO GOOD. :) All I could think of was... SMOOOKE ON THE WAAATTEEEERRR!! :rofl:

And good Weed to you sir. ;)

LOL, been there, done that! I spent the first couple months here reading through journals from a dozen posters, including all of Cake o' Fish's. +reps just for the hell of it, Fishster! Heck, one for you too spimp!

Do a SOG with 6-12 week strains - youll have more then enough trimming and picking for a month! :)

I think you got confused about what I said
literally pick it off the tree and smoke it like an apple or orange you can pick off the tree and eat
or pick off the tree and smoke
minus the drying curing etc..
yea its just a thought a dream a fantasy but its a fun thought

WOW FC, And Now I Gotta Figure Out Which Parts Of The Song Remind You Of Me:high-five:!!!! I Think I Have A Few Guesses, And Who The Heck Was That, First Time This Hillbilly Southerner Ever heard That TUNE:clap:!!! You Know I Finally Realized I Was "Keepin A Family Tradition, Listen To The Song "White Lighting", But Change The Still, And Pappys Corn Squeezing, To Heirloom And Garden, And You'll Hear What I Mean, By Family Tradition!!!:bravo: I Suppose You Already DO!!!:cheer: Anyways FC, And All, Take Care. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!!

OH, AND ABOUT FISH, I'LL TAKE WALLEYE ANY DAY, BUT BETTER YET, A NICE FRESH RIVER TROUT, RAINBOW,GERMAN BROWN,DOES NOT MATTER, I USUALLY DO NOT LIKE EATING ALL FISH, BUT A FRESH CAUGHT AND WELL COOKED TROUT, I"LL TAKE ANY DAY OR "TIME":high-five:!!! And As Far As Picking Buds As If They Were On A Tree, Like An Orange Or Lemon, Sounds Fine With ME!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:.

Back
Top Bottom