Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

:lot-o-toke::lot-o-toke::surf::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::cool::slide::cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::blunt::blunt::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::green_heart:I have just got the bulb thankyou so much for being a rock in the pond :party::party::rollit::allgood::amen::woohoo::tommy::theband::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: I think all will be well an A big thanks to all the other 420 peeps that have helped me stay saine (if I was ever) ricorico thanks spimp thanks old med man thanks Aleex801 thanks Kingjon thanks coke420 thanks if I missed any one when I float down from this cloud I am on thank you all sooo much you dont realise how much I needed you an still do

Good Weed all!
Wasn't very typey yesterday so it will take me a bit to get caught up bare with me.
38 emails and don't want to miss anyone. if I do you know where to bitch at:):circle-of-love:

Hey Invi I didn't really see any good trich shots to help you with buddy. I will go back and have another look real soon tho:)
Good weed Sir! :)

Can i ask for little help with trichs? I don't want to believe its an 8 week lemon i ran into...

Hey Invi I didn't really see any good trich shots to help you with buddy. I will go back and have another look real soon tho:)

Oh sorry it's this post
Invi's Second Attempt - Some Classic Strains

I you have seen these, and need better/diff color tone or background, ill make some more at once :)

Thanks for the effort at any rate! Im sure you have much better things to do! :)

Happy TOKINTUESDAY FC, I Thought I Better Say Something Like That, As All Else Are!!!:high-five: AS Far As Music Goes, I Am Pretty Eclectic,But My True Heart Lies With CLASSIC COUNTRY, You Know, Like Patsy Cline,Faron Young,Kenny Rogers, John Horton, Hank Williams SR And JR, The Charlie Daniels Band, Johnny Cash, ETC,ETC, ETC!!! So Dont Hate Me For Liking Country Music, Or Think My I.Q. Is Any Lower Cause I Do!!!:clap: I AM, AFTER ALL, JUST A HILLBILLY FROM THE HILLS!!! Have A Happy TOKINTUESDAY ALL!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!!

good morning fish. James, I use to ride around town playing Hank Williams Sr. in my old Pontiac convertible as loud as it would go.. And It had an amplifier and huge speakers in it. My own boom box, with style.

you must be stoned if you think the above are not my cup of tea!
Johnny Horton could be one of the greatest story tellers that ever lived! along with all mentioned above:)
aint much for the new stuff tho. most of them are singing songs somebody else wrote for them and have no connection to the song other than the cash grab they make from them.
Now you throw some good ole rock music in there and we can talk further:)
AH hell I like you James no matter what tunes turn you on!:circle-of-love:
Happy TOKINTUESDAY FC, I Thought I Better Say Something Like That, As All Else Are!!!:high-five: AS Far As Music Goes, I Am Pretty Eclectic,But My True Heart Lies With CLASSIC COUNTRY, You Know, Like Patsy Cline,Faron Young,Kenny Rogers, John Horton, Hank Williams SR And JR, The Charlie Daniels Band, Johnny Cash, ETC,ETC, ETC!!! So Dont Hate Me For Liking Country Music, Or Think My I.Q. Is Any Lower Cause I Do!!!:clap: I AM, AFTER ALL, JUST A HILLBILLY FROM THE HILLS!!! Have A Happy TOKINTUESDAY ALL!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!!

LOL me too I hada 65 tempest convertible with the 6x9s in the back and the pioneer in the front!
stupid 8track player:)
good morning fish. James, I use to ride around town playing Hank Williams Sr. in my old Pontiac convertible as loud as it would go.. And It had an amplifier and huge speakers in it. My own boom box, with style.

If YOU PLAY HANK WILLIAMS SR Or JR,, Or Any Other Classic Country, Amplified With Huge Speakers, I'll Ride With You To "HELL AND BACK",(JUST FOR THE LISTENING!!!) Bozzo420. P.S., I Call Shotgun!!!:high-five:!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!
Thats cool there is a lot of room to roll in the back seat! yall come get me:)

Back
Top Bottom