Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Morning fishy and a good Skunkday to you also.

I just woke up a few minutes ago and as usual, am hours late to say good morning- so Good morning or good afternoon to fishcake and all his followers. :)

It always is a better day when you stop by Spimp:)
Good Skunkday kind sir. Hope your day has started delioucisly...
:roorrip:

Morning fishy and a good Skunkday to you also.
that goes double for you Bee
get skunked:)

Good weed!! Is it skunkday today? I get mixed up with all the possibilities around :)

I think thats another fish bit covered by lush vegetation, and it's not telling the secrets of lushness...
K.I.S.S. thats the real secret! don't tell anyone:)

Good weed fish pond. Hope all is well in the shallow end this fine skunkday.
WB good weed buddy hope you have some dank for the day:)

Good morning and good Weed Fishie how's your grow ????? :peace::high-five::morenutes::tokin::smokin::passitleft::amen:
potato potato potato! just idling along Harley and hopping your Skunkday is a sweet one:)

I just woke up a few minutes ago and as usual, am hours late to say good morning- so Good morning or good afternoon to fishcake and all his followers. :)
Aint no worries about time here Flower Child! when you stop is a groovy thing no matter what time it is:cheer:

Oh! got me some new killer Cerwin Vega speakers for the puter:)
be pissin the wife off a lot today after I burn one down:)
My son is all gushy about how sweet they are:)

Sounds like you should burn a couple down, Find one of Cola Monsters completed journals, Then piss everyone in the house off while you bask in Music and Weed... Best. Skunkday. Ever.
:tokin::nomo::tommy::theband::rocker::rocker:

I love to see smoke coming out of the wife's ears......I put on old rock and roll on the T.V. and crank the Boise surround sound up to 60 and wait. It usually takes about 10 seconds before she flies out of her room .

Bose is the shiiiiiitttt man :) I had a Bose system factory fitted on my old car was unbelievable
Unfamiliar with cerwin vega fish but u seem very happy so I'd guess its very good :)

What music do u listen to? Did oasis the brit rock band hit off big over the pond?
The album "what's the story morning glory" is my all time fave album

Tried asking the fish how he got his weed sooo green but he still wont say anything
2013-06-30_13_45_57.jpg
you know its just a joke you are the only Fish cke on 420

Put you some bubblers in that water to stir up the fish poop, make you some styrofoam rings with a 6" rockwool cube in the center, and float some cannabis plants around that pond; the Koi will appreciate it just make sure your houseguests don't.....

I love to see smoke coming out of the wife's ears......I put on old rock and roll on the T.V. and crank the Boise surround sound up to 60 and wait. It usually takes about 10 seconds before she flies out of her room .

No Kidding! :party:

it didn't take long:) started out with some Zappa and thats all she wrote:)

Bose is the shiiiiiitttt man :) I had a Bose system factory fitted on my old car was unbelievable
Unfamiliar with cerwin vega fish but u seem very happy so I'd guess its very good :)

What music do u listen to? Did oasis the brit rock band hit off big over the pond?
The album "what's the story morning glory" is my all time fave album
good weed Alex, Oasis did make its way over here but for the life of me I have never heard any of their stuff:hmmmm::headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom