Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Whats Happening FC, I See Your Still See Your The Consumate Growing PRO, As If That Would Ever Change, Sativas, Sativas!!! The Only Kind I Can Really Grow Well, Are The Early Blooming Ones(DURBAN POISON, Although The Last Few Times I Got What Was Supposed To Be Durban Poison, Turned Out To Be Some Unknown Sativa, That NEVER GOT CLOSE TO GETTING RIPE, All The Way Into November,And Nary A Bud Worth Saving, So Over The Hill It Went,WHOOSH, GONE!!!)Some Classic Mexis, (PUNTA ROJA, Guerrero Gold And Black,ETC) Problem Is, the Only Time I Can Get These Strains, If If I Am Lucky Enough To Run Across The Right Mexican Herb(ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE NOW HERE IN MENDO), And Even Then, They Have To Be The RIGHT Strains Of Mexican!!!

Oh Well, Most Would Count Me Lucky Not To Have To Deal With Mexican Herb, But Truth Be Told, Some Of THE BEST HERB I EVER SMOKED, Were Sativas, Like Punta Roja,Acapulcan Gold,Chocolate Thai,Malawi, ETC, You Get The Picture I Think!!! Anyways My Main Man FC, I Hope All Is Good For You On This Most Hot Of Saturdays(GONNA BE OVER 100' FAHRENHEIT HERE TODAY, I CANNOT WAIT(VOICE DRIPPING WITH SARCASM!!!:phew:!!!) Take Care Brothers/Ladies,OMM,alex 801 ,Flower Child,JAGA,Spimp, mclLoadie,Buck,Beemrebill,Kushmeister And Last But Not Least Wildbill38:high-five:!!! Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:.

Fuckin A!! the man has Graced my thread:adore::green_heart:
JTG..So Happy to have you here..Right F'en ON!
you know me bro:) hang it on a wire and see what happens what ever kind of smoke it is:)
So Glad you and Yarrow are still doin what you do:)
Whats Happening FC, I See Your Still See Your The Consumate Growing PRO, As If That Would Ever Change, Sativas, Sativas!!! The Only Kind I Can Really Grow Well, Are The Early Blooming Ones(DURBAN POISON, Although The Last Few Times I Got What Was Supposed To Be Durban Poison, Turned Out To Be Some Unknown Sativa, That NEVER GOT CLOSE TO GETTING RIPE, All The Way Into November,And Nary A Bud Worth Saving, So Over The Hill It Went,WHOOSH, GONE!!!)Some Classic Mexis, (PUNTA ROJA, Guerrero Gold And Black,ETC) Problem Is, the Only Time I Can Get These Strains, If If I Am Lucky Enough To Run Across The Right Mexican Herb(ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE NOW HERE IN MENDO), And Even Then, They Have To Be The RIGHT Strains Of Mexican!!!

Oh Well, Most Would Count Me Lucky Not To Have To Deal With Mexican Herb, But Truth Be Told, Some Of THE BEST HERB I EVER SMOKED, Were Sativas, Like Punta Roja,Acapulcan Gold,Chocolate Thai,Malawi, ETC, You Get The Picture I Think!!! Anyways My Main Man FC, I Hope All Is Good For You On This Most Hot Of Saturdays(GONNA BE OVER 100' FAHRENHEIT HERE TODAY, I CANNOT WAIT(VOICE DRIPPING WITH SARCASM!!!:phew:!!!) Take Care Brothers/Ladies,OMM,alex 801 ,Flower Child,JAGA,Spimp, mclLoadie,Buck,Beemrebill,Kushmeister And Last But Not Least Wildbill38:high-five:!!! Take Care All, SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:.

That's cool chimpy, it's a gooooood obsession though :) I mean in all seriousness, of all the things one can be obsessed with, most things would be worse than cannabis cultivation (except for the pesky prohibition thing in most countries), you're doing something very nurturing, growing your own meds and not placing ourselves in some of the situations we have placed ourselves in when not growing our own meds. I think at home gardening is always a healthy obsession, be it veggies, cannabis or just decorative plants.

Heya Fishmeister, happy Sat"PURP"day to y'all :)

Saving LEO's life we are
If you were out on the street buying it from some slug that cares only about making monies and nothing else, Damn sure are making life hard for the folks in the neighborhood and the PO PO. If you grow your own and cut out all the riff raff you just saved someones life or at least helped keep them from harms way.
your welcome 5 0

And you do a good deed for their canines. Pot is recreationally legal here so a lot of LEO's dogs spend more time as happy housepets- they can't use them for drug searches anymore. No way to untrain a nose!
Funny coincidence, seven houses away from me and my garden lives the local head of the narcotics division. I drive past his squad car every day. It's comforting to know that even if my filter fails and the neighborhood reeks of weed, he can't do one damm thing about it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

haha, james, my old stompin grounds, from little river to trinity. I miss the north coast and my favorite campin place mckerricker! Got lots of friends and family still there, and on the other side of the valley. My great aunt owned seven houses between little river and mendo, we always had great times visiting as a child and greater as an adult. I miss abalone, monkey face eels, crab, and the charter boats. I also had the best gourmet meals in the area. My family has been in the sacto valley since the 1700s, some mountains up near Shasta are named after them as they were assistants to the French explorers that named them.

good weed all and a good Skunkday to you:)

Good morning fishy.......A neighbor got a retired police dog last year......I was always afraid he would start pointing at me when I walked by the house.....Damn...he died this winter...lol

Tried asking the fish how he got his weed sooo green but he still wont say anything
2013-06-30_13_45_57.jpg
you know its just a joke you are the only Fish cke on 420

yeah what snowbird said.
what is it Jaga? a aquaculture grow or an aquarium?:)

Back
Top Bottom