Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good morning fishy. don't have to work today so I will be in front of the A/C. 60 this morning 90 later.

I love to see smoke coming out of the wife's ears......I put on old rock and roll on the T.V. and crank the Boise surround sound up to 60 and wait. It usually takes about 10 seconds before she flies out of her room .

Good weed fishy!:circle-of-love:

Sorry fishy, it was cold in the pond and I had an accident. Is there a plug or something I can pull. Sorry man, these things happen.

Ah! good weed to ya!
the plants said thank you so I'm good with that:)

Good weed on this hot back to the grind stone day.
enjoy WB good weed buddy

Good morning fishy. don't have to work today so I will be in front of the A/C. 60 this morning 90 later.
yep 90 and the fish dont come out of the deepend. good weed bee! get skunked in 10 months :)

good weed Jaga :circle-of-love:
you forgot Niel Young:) but I also love me some CSN&Y
good weed to Fish prabhu ji and all of you in the pond . To be honest I prefer Cosby Stills an Nash:love::allgood:

For sure sir fish Neil young:thumb: never gets old an he still gets out there an does some excellent stuff
the plants said thank you so I'm good with that:)

enjoy WB good weed buddy

yep 90 and the fish dont come out of the deepend. good weed bee! get skunked in 10 months :)

:nomo:Good weed to ya fish cake! Couldn't remember if theres a word (like friedday) for monday! Maybe mondays are to dismal to relabel:hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Went to see Frank Zappa a few years at the masonic hall in Detroit. someone tossed a whiskey bottle on the stage. He stopped playing and said the concert was over until whoever did it was gone. Pretty soon about a dozen fingers were pointing at one person. And the beat went on Frank was cool
it didn't take long:) started out with some Zappa and thats all she wrote:)

good weed Alex, Oasis did make its way over here but for the life of me I have never heard any of their stuff:hmmmm::headbanger:

Ok another concert... The welcome home concert for Viet Nam vets at the silverdome . Crosby, stills and Nash . The wife and I were up front as usual . I had her on my shoulders and she had on her normal almost nothing out fit. Crosby stared at her the whole night. Made me proud... Not to mention made her hot as hell.
good weed to Fish prabhu ji and all of you in the pond . To be honest I prefer Cosby Stills an Nash:love::allgood:

much better than Mundane:) good weed young lady:circle-of-love:
:nomo:Good weed to ya fish cake! Couldn't remember if theres a word (like friedday) for monday! Maybe mondays are to dismal to relabel:hmmmm: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Went to see Frank Zappa a few years at the masonic hall in Detroit. someone tossed a whiskey bottle on the stage. He stopped playing and said the concert was over until whoever did it was gone. Pretty soon about a dozen fingers were pointing at one person. And the beat went on Frank was cool
saw frank at the summit in Huston. it was a very strange show.
he rolled metal trash cans around the stage for the first 20 minutes. that and he had a clothes line with womens panties all over it he would run behind and the go Booo!:)

Ok another concert... The welcome home concert for Viet Nam vets at the silverdome . Crosby, stills and Nash . The wife and I were up front as usual . I had her on my shoulders and she had on her normal almost nothing out fit. Crosby stared at her the whole night. Made me proud... Not to mention made her hot as hell.
:)

Good weed to you Fish Prabhu Ji ,
10:42over here an still no bulb I want to cry or get on a plain to Amsterdam My mate over the road gave me some weed the other day , I was so happy took it straight to the Mrs opened the bag an it was all fan leaves from one of his mates grow:lot-o-toke: complete waste of time just made her angry an me a little more of a criminal:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom