Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

The first 8 track I ever bought was the Doors Light My Fire, Led Zeppelin is my all time favorite with Pink Floyd, ZZ Top, Steppin Wolf,
Black Sabath, Rollin Stones, Jimmy Hendrix, Santana, Grand Funk, Crosby Stills and Nash, Creadence, are some of my other favorites
But it's all good. Music can lift the soul Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!:peace::party::theband::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo:

wasn't my first 8track but this was one of them
DIRE STRAITS - Water Of Love - YouTube :)

fc and all, i love classic rock as well, the doors, zeppelin,blue oyster cult,foghat, lynrd skynrd, the steve miller band,etc, etc, etc. We could have one rockin time i bet!!!:high-five: Take care all. Sincerely, jamesthegreen:thumb:!!!!
i know we would:)!!!

Yall Know Good Tunes!!:circle-of-love:

He HE!! I just picked up some sweet speakers for the puter the other day and I have to wait for my woman to leave so I can enjoy them the way they were ment to be enjoyed:)
I LIKED EM Fish, But Am Gonna Have To Wait For Y To Get Up Before I Can REALLY LISTEN TO THEM,LOL!!!:high-five:SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:!!!

Costco? Just bought some new ones myself, I only have a p.o.s laptop but they were such a good deal I couldn't pass it up and it was last weekend only haha

no sir, Best place wink:)
they are Cerwin Vegas and put out better sound then my old Marantz speakers in the bedroom:)
although the are only 18" away from me:)
Costco? Just bought some new ones myself, I only have a p.o.s laptop but they were such a good deal I couldn't pass it up and it was last weekend only haha

Haha, I had a little Marants2220b when I was in the army, that was pretty good back then, it kept me fightin in the barracks too. You couldn't hear lionel Richie over it!
LOL hey leave Buck out of this:)
Gettin' High - YouTube :)OH and JTG this song has some Parts that reminded me of you:):circle-of-love:

:clown:30,000 likes:clown::tommy::party::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::420:

Oooo, I was a audiophile, so I had myself a Sony underdash KAYsette player and a couple of big ol' 6x9s mounted in the rear deck of my 66 Chevy Biscayne with the 327 and 4 on the floor - headers, cam, big meats. Dire Straits, Jethro Tull, Zep, Doors - loved that setup!

Oh, and yes, bench seats - teenagers and bench seats jus' went together!

7160 times just on this journal. U the man
:)

Oooo, I was a audiophile, so I had myself a Sony underdash KAYsette player and a couple of big ol' 6x9s mounted in the rear deck of my 66 Chevy Biscayne with the 327 and 4 on the floor - headers, cam, big meats. Dire Straits, Jethro Tull, Zep, Doors - loved that setup!

Oh, and yes, bench seats - teenagers and bench seats jus' went together!
Yep, seven buddies in the car and $2.78 in gas and it was on Baby!!:) A fine weed to you Graytail:)

can you say "OLDSCHOOL":thumb:
OLDSCHOOL
was up Cronich? good weed my friend:)

Back
Top Bottom