Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good morning fishy. have a good weed day

Hey Harley! good weed buddy:):circle-of-love:
as far as harvest I am thinking the middle to the last of August.
and yes I want some Amber on those chickies:)
Fishie you still posting?????? Me too Wifes out shoppin and I'm just sittin here readin and writin. How long do you think it'll be until harvest time ???????? When you harvest do you wait for amber trics' or just cloudy????:peace::high-five::circle-of-love:

You all are just a bunch of old stoner's...stuck in time with the best damn music ever! Let's Boogie! Nobody likes Queen? or George Thorogood. Little Feat. Rod Stewart?:circle-of-love:
Good Weed OMM:circle-of-love:I like all the above:) well not so much Little Feat. they just never seemed to click with me. but I will damn sure find some stuff from the rest after bit:)

:cheesygrinsmiley: good weedsday to you Al
A fine weed to you Jaga:circle-of-love:

hey fishy do they still have the Toledo speedway jam? good morning fishy coffee club
you know I am not sure I stay on the east side and we have plenty of shows here to see:)

Good Weed fishy! How is the finest fish in the sea? Ask any mermaid you happen to sea; who's the best fishy?, fishy of 420!
Salutations Mc! feelin good and its feed the girls day:morenutes::morenutes::morenutes::yummy::yahoo::tommy::woohoo:

Good morning fishy. have a good weed day
A very fine weed to you bee!
you enjoy your day too:)

that pleases me to no end! so glad things are going your way Mc. about time with all the worries you have had.
I wont fill the screen but at last count I had over thirty bud sites on the Medi Bomb and near that many on the Northern Lights x Big Bud:)
pics after bit:)
I had to feed and water yesterday, supposed to be today.....they are blowin up fishy...heat and all!

60 fat buds sounds good to me! I know that's just the lollies too! The way I top, I get 8 mains per plant ( btw, I used your topping specs this run), and it looks like about ten secondary's per main. I have got some great density this run on the sativas, I just hope it doesn't haunt me with mold issues, I'm putting a huge fan inside tonight, and from now on. I can't see the indicas goin a full month from now, but I'm not gonna whack em til the last second...LOL! I am aware of a northern lights x big bud growin outside.....it is one solid bud, stacked! I think that may be the best all around weed I ever smoked, I will always take diminished potency over that sweet ass perfumy wonderfull organic sweet sticky goodness!

good weed WB:)
I love and have seen all those Bands!
sad thing is on the radio they play 3 songs from each of them over and over and over!
they have so many good tunes not just 3:)
Good weedsday in the fishpond. No one metioned any southern rock bands.
Skynard, Molly Hatchet, Blackfoot, Outlaws, Greg Alman, and ZZ-Top.

I went to see them and the outlaws at Kent state U I think 78 I saw Molly hatchet do one song and passed the fuck out form some Lude reason and woke to see the Outlaws encore of Green Grass and High tides forever :)
The original singer for Molly Hachet died. Then the old band broke up and made a new band and they sucked.
Look up fall of the peace maker by hachet. bad ass song.

A fantabulous weed to you Mr Fishosaurus :)

I knew the day would come, and now it's here. I'm trying to catch up on my subs, and I'm yielding. I'm sorry, but I didn't read all 14 new pages. I skimmed for stuff related to your grow, but I just can't keep up anymore.

I didn't see any new stuff about the grow, but I may have missed it. Hope the plants are doing well! :Namaste:

btw, thanks for the Dire Straits links. Hadn't jammed them for a couple months, so they are on the playlist today now :)

Back
Top Bottom