Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good weed Fish Cake sir. Hope the morning bowl sets your day ablaze!! :)

Queen? one of my all time faves pops!

Freddie Mercury may be the best male vocalist I have ever heard. To hear other supremely talented artist give him so much praise shows how good he really was...

Howdy Hiker and a fine smoke to you:)
friday was my last pic update but Iwill be posting some new ones today. hopefully you will be around when I do:)
A fantabulous weed to you Mr Fishosaurus :)

I knew the day would come, and now it's here. I'm trying to catch up on my subs, and I'm yielding. I'm sorry, but I didn't read all 14 new pages. I skimmed for stuff related to your grow, but I just can't keep up anymore.

I didn't see any new stuff about the grow, but I may have missed it. Hope the plants are doing well! :Namaste:

btw, thanks for the Dire Straits links. Hadn't jammed them for a couple months, so they are on the playlist today now :)

Good weed Fish Cake sir. Hope the morning bowl sets your day ablaze!! :)

Freddie Mercury may be the best male vocalist I have ever heard. To hear other supremely talented artist give him so much praise shows how good he really was...
good weed Spimp! sure your right about Freddie! the man could belt out a tune:)

Taj Mahal! :thumb:

As far as I know, Jaga, he's still at it! Or maybe not, he's gotta be ollllld.

But I remember checking him out on Amazon, and he had kept releasing albums into the new century.

Hey Fishy. I will catch the update. I scan for your posts. I just had to skim over some of the friendly banter is all :)

I came back to share this vid I found after watching one you posted. The whole thing is funny, but especially starting at 3:21. Keep watching though. I love the bit after that too. :)

[video=youtube;qZqYV9KKOZQ]
[/video]

I know it's old. I love Bill Hicks. Got turned on to him because he opened for Tool. He and Maynard became good friends. If Maynard liked him, I figured I should give him a try. :)

is it Thursday yet? :hmmmm:

fuckinA
gotta go for some time hope to speak soon goodnight fish prabhu ji

Fish cake hope all is good over there :)
more 2046:)

good weedsday fishy :thumb:
perfect for 2046:)

is it Thursday yet? :hmmmm:
almost!
hey Buck can you doctor up these an makem look like somethin:)
SAM_046517.JPG
SAM_046818.JPG
SAM_046717.JPG
SAM_046615.JPG
SAM_046913.JPG
SAM_047013.JPG
SAM_047117.JPG

Nice update Fisheramalamadingdong :)

Look I was the first one to see it! OK cya in a week!

Probly not kidding :winkyface:

tomorrow a week from now or a year, Hiker I will always be glad you stopped:)
Nice update Fisheramalamadingdong :)

Look I was the first one to see it! OK cya in a week!

Probly not kidding :winkyface:

Fish ... I will try in the am, very very nice

ok I thought OMM had the only huge journal but looks like your right up there with him
130 pages and were not even halfway there are we? :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom