Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Morning fishy. happy day to ya. your girls are looking really nice and to think you were going to remove the grid. it has turned out really nice and will only get better. here's to ya for doing what you do. :thumb:

Couldn't agree more! :)
Best wishes! :)

Wondering if i could quick dry a freshly taken bud in 4-6 hours without too much thc loss, so i can have the first smoke this day as well :)
Guess putting it under direct sunlight is a nogo?

And thanks a lot Sir, for all your support so far :)

What was the problem with your pics anyway? I'd be happy to help if needed.

the pic thing is kind of a inside joke with buckshot:)
as far as a qick dry Mc is right about the nuken it or you can put some on the rack in your oven and set it to about 150 to 170 degrees and dry it hat way. like Mc said its going to taste icccy:) maybe at least not as good as a cured one:)

the pic thing is kind of a inside joke with buckshot:)
as far as a qick dry Mc is right about the nuken it or you can put some on the rack in your oven and set it to about 150 to 170 degrees and dry it hat way. like Mc said its going to taste icccy:) maybe at least not as good as a cured one:)

Yep yep, and as lng as you keep the temp where fishy said.....you're gonna get probly almost the same thc it's gonna have when dried slowly............hang on and sit down.....I just have the feeling that these wheels have been set in motion already.....LOL.....you're doin it as we speak!

Haha! No not yet. I wasnt even sure if i take off any buds because of lack of ambers, but there was an accident so that problem is solved :):)
Not sure still, i thought i just celebrate with you guys high on my own grown!
I can wait a few days, but there will be enough buds it seems to waste a little one.

Haha! No not yet. I wasnt even sure if i take off any buds because of lack of ambers, but there was an accident so that problem is solved :):)
Not sure still, i thought i just celebrate with you guys high on my own grown!
I can wait a few days, but there will be enough buds it seems to waste a little one.

A accident EY!:hmmmm: you don't that we are going to fall for that one again, do you?:smokin::;):

High fish right now I am live from the Mrs HQ and she dont no what to say , aha she said it must have that grows love:circle-of-love: , Happy 4th of July :bigblush:
it is getting out of control aint it:)
Good Weed Cronich:)

:)

Good Weed cnd and happy Independence Day!
all the fine folks that stop by makes every page special to me:circle-of-love:

why thank you rune:) good weed buddy

Gee I thought it sounded good:)

Cmon over Jaga! you know you would be welcomed to my casa!:circle-of-love:

easy to do here! some times I don't know how many pages back the pics are:)

:thanks: Right back atcha Mc:circle-of-love:

:thanks:

just as interesting too?

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, MY BOON COMPANION FC!!!! YOU ARE ON MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS,SER, AS ALWAYS,SEMPER FI!!!Hey ALL, Just Wanted To Stop In And Wish All Americans(OTHER NATIONALITIES AS WELL,I JUST DID NOT WANT TO SEEM RUDE IF Y'ALL COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE 4TH IS ALL!!!) Having Computer Problems, And Cannot Check My E-Mails Where I Normally Do On My Homepage, So I Am Not Getting MSSGS When Folks Are Posting In Threads I Am Subscribed To, But Being A Marine With "A CAN DO ATTITUDE", I Figured I Could Just Go To This Site, And Be Able To Check The Threads Myself, And "Voila", It Has Worked!!! But For Some Strange Reason, I Cannot Use My Smilies, So No High Fives, And Clapping And All That Fun Stuff, These Will Clearly Be The Plainest James Posts EVER!!! Invi Keep Waiting On Those Ambers, There A Comin!!! Sooner Than You Think I'll Bet!!!! And JAGA, I Aint Known You Very Long, But MAN, Do I Sure LIKE YOU,SER!!! Once Again, "A HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TOO ALL", Not Trying To Sound Like An Infomercial Or Anything, But It Would BE APPRECIATED(I AM SURE!!!) IF WE ALL SAID A PRAYER OR SENT HAPPY THOUGHTS, FOR ALL THOSE IN UNIFORM OUT THERE PROTECTING US WITH FLESH AND BLOOD EVERYDAY, So We Can Eat Hot Dogs And Watch Fireworks That Do Not KILL!!! Sorry If I Offended Any By Saying That, Things Have Been On My Mind, And I Just Had To. TAKE CARE ALL. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, MY BOON COMPANION FC!!!! YOU ARE ON MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS,SER, AS ALWAYS,SEMPER FI!!!Hey ALL, Just Wanted To Stop In And Wish All Americans(OTHER NATIONALITIES AS WELL,I JUST DID NOT WANT TO SEEM RUDE IF Y'ALL COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE 4TH IS ALL!!!) Having Computer Problems, And Cannot Check My E-Mails Where I Normally Do On My Homepage, So I Am Not Getting MSSGS When Folks Are Posting In Threads I Am Subscribed To, But Being A Marine With "A CAN DO ATTITUDE", I Figured I Could Just Go To This Site, And Be Able To Check The Threads Myself, And "Voila", It Has Worked!!! But For Some Strange Reason, I Cannot Use My Smilies, So No High Fives, And Clapping And All That Fun Stuff, These Will Clearly Be The Plainest James Posts EVER!!! Invi Keep Waiting On Those Ambers, There A Comin!!! Sooner Than You Think I'll Bet!!!! And JAGA, I Aint Known You Very Long, But MAN, Do I Sure LIKE YOU,SER!!! Once Again, "A HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TOO ALL", Not Trying To Sound Like An Infomercial Or Anything, But It Would BE APPRECIATED(I AM SURE!!!) IF WE ALL SAID A PRAYER OR SENT HAPPY THOUGHTS, FOR ALL THOSE IN UNIFORM OUT THERE PROTECTING US WITH FLESH AND BLOOD EVERYDAY, So We Can Eat Hot Dogs And Watch Fireworks That Do Not KILL!!! Sorry If I Offended Any By Saying That, Things Have Been On My Mind, And I Just Had To. TAKE CARE ALL. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

Always welcome here my Brother!!:circle-of-love:
and of course we got to give it up to the good ole USA on her birthday:)
Semper FI to you and thank you for making our country brother:)

Hey James I have an alter with Jaganatha an I am gonna go light some Insence , I am not joking it is a little past my puja time but im going downstaitrs to do just that right now Love an Blessing to you a truly wonderful soul I will praye for all of your brothers out there Jai Jaganatha
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY, MY BOON COMPANION FC!!!! YOU ARE ON MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS,SER, AS ALWAYS,SEMPER FI!!!Hey ALL, Just Wanted To Stop In And Wish All Americans(OTHER NATIONALITIES AS WELL,I JUST DID NOT WANT TO SEEM RUDE IF Y'ALL COULD CARELESS ABOUT THE 4TH IS ALL!!!) Having Computer Problems, And Cannot Check My E-Mails Where I Normally Do On My Homepage, So I Am Not Getting MSSGS When Folks Are Posting In Threads I Am Subscribed To, But Being A Marine With "A CAN DO ATTITUDE", I Figured I Could Just Go To This Site, And Be Able To Check The Threads Mysel:Namaste:f, And "Voila", It Has Worked!!! But For Some Strange Reason, I Cannot Use My Smilies, So No High Fives, And Clapping And All That Fun Stuff, These Will Clearly Be The Plainest James Posts EVER!!! Invi Keep Waiting On Those Ambers, There A Comin!!! Sooner Than You Think I'll Bet!!!! And JAGA, I Aint Known You Very Long, But MAN, Do I Sure LIKE YOU,SER!!! Once Again, "A HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TOO ALL", Not Trying To Sound Like An Infomercial Or Anything, But It Would BE APPRECIATED(I AM SURE!!!) IF WE ALL SAID A PRAYER OR SENT HAPPY THOUGHTS, FOR ALL THOSE IN UNIFORM OUT THERE PROTECTING US WITH FLESH AND BLOOD EVERYDAY, So We Can Eat Hot Dogs And Watch Fireworks That Do Not KILL!!! Sorry If I Offended Any By Saying That, Things Have Been On My Mind, And I Just Had To. TAKE CARE ALL. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

Hey Just tried sending that straight to youre brothers in arms an straight to your amazing heart all love all blessings and thank you for letting me do some service for all the one upfront or at home , James really bless you and may youre dreams become happy ones.
All love to your family an your grow Jai Jaganatha Swami Nayana Patha Gami Bavathu Me(O Lord Of the universe kindly be visible to me an all of you:peace::bravo::thanks:

Sometimes think about what you guys could possibly go through. Somehow i knew you either have to kill, or risk your very life before i red about it. The responsibility and weight shows somehow.
Thanks for that, and for that we don't have to live through those things either. Being a child is a very nice thing in some ways, and you provide the rest with this option. Well along with freedom, and needed order :)

Happy 4th!

I'm being patient by the way :)
Have not chopped a branch yet. Though i'll have to take off the one that's broken.

And yeah it was an accident! :)

Sometimes think about what you guys could possibly go through. Somehow i knew you either have to kill, or risk your very life before i red about it. The responsibility and weight shows somehow.
Thanks for that, and for that we don't have to live through those things either. Being a child is a very nice thing in some ways, and you provide the rest with this option. Well along with freedom, and needed order :)

Happy 4th!

I'm being patient by the way :)
Have not chopped a branch yet. Though i'll have to take off the one that's broken.

And yeah it was an accident! :)
aint buying it:)

Back
Top Bottom