Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Hi invi, I got to mess around with Wes when I was 18-19. We put on a Jazz and BBQ at the Sacrament State Fairgrounds on a Sunday, long ago. Bobby Timmons was on piano, Diz was there too. I still have the pictures.:peace:

Wow i never saw this.

This guy is a hero for me. I so love the way his fantasy works. How did you got there? When did that happen?
Your post made so happy too, dunno why :)

That must have been a great jam. Care to share pics?

DSC01036_800x532_.jpg
more garden friends

Wow i never saw this.

This guy is a hero for me. I so love the way his fantasy works. How did you got there? When did that happen?
Your post made so happy too, dunno why :)

That must have been a great jam. Care to share pics?

It was 1960 and I was in the Air Force. Truthfully we got a bunch of us Jazz lovers together and we somehow talked them into it. Dizzy helped a lot. One of those things a kid dreams of. All I have left is a photo of Dizzy and I. I'll dig it out. I wrote about it more I think in my blog. :high-five:

hey med man I would love to see that picture soo cool Have a great weeds day:cheesygrinsmiley:
It was 1960 and I was in the Air Force. Truthfully we got a bunch of us Jazz lovers together and we somehow talked them into it. Dizzy helped a lot. One of those things a kid dreams of. All I have left is a photo of Dizzy and I. I'll dig it out. I wrote about it more I think in my blog. :high-five:

I wana live in the 60s :(
It would probably never happen today.. guess if i asked any artist such a thing nowdays i'd only get back the gig price list from their managers.

Lovin the blog! :)

Good weed day to you Mr Fish Prabhu Ji:thumb: my Mrs is maybe as soft as me an she made a comment live last night :cheesygrinsmiley: butshe carried on reading an she read the post from JTG it made her cry she really felt the love come through:circle-of-love: You an all of the people I have met during your journal are so great
genuine people the best:love:

Back
Top Bottom