Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Good morning fish cake. Wierd observation.......The scrog with all their heads just poking thru reminds me of a whack-a mole game. Ouch! Best not let any little kids near them with a mallet!lol :whoa::rofl: (And before you say "High Flower Child?"-again for having such wierd thoughts -let me confirm that with a yes.:)- I woke up to a backache from the AC running all night so I vaped before breakfast.:))

Seriously though, the scrog looks great- I may have to consider something like that for my next go-round- I'm loving how level they look! And thanks again for helping with my girls- its oddly comforting to know that my plants are puzzling even experienced growers like yourself. I really should have looked for an easy to grow strain for this first go round but all I focused on was THC levels when i picked them. Hope you have a great day!:) :ciao:

Good morning fish cake. Wierd observation.......The scrog with all their heads just poking thru reminds me of a whack-a mole game. Ouch! Best not let any little kids near them with a mallet!lol :whoa::rofl: (And before you say "High Flower Child?"-again for having such wierd thoughts -let me confirm that with a yes.:)- I woke up to a backache from the AC running all night so I vaped before breakfast.:))

Seriously though, the scrog looks great- I may have to consider something like that for my next go-round- I'm loving how level they look! And thanks again for helping with my girls- its oddly comforting to know that my plants are puzzling even experienced growers like yourself. I really should have looked for an easy to grow strain for this first go round but all I focused on was THC levels when i picked them. Hope you have a great day!:) :ciao:
That was me too on my first store bought seed:) all I wanted was the high(still do)and I kind of got lucky with fairly easy strains. Now if you can find it Blue Moonshine is not only easy and a mad grower, it will set you on your rear end very quickly:)I should have made a mother of one. but I like to try as many strains as I can.:lot-o-toke:

you have a 2046 seed? be very careful with that gem:) she sure will treat you right:thumb:
+reps sir. Looking great. Looks like you got at least one girl reaching for the heavens!! ;)
And Good Friedday to you as well. Breaking out the 2046 this weekend?? :yummy:

you have a 2046 seed? be very careful with that gem:) she sure will treat you right:thumb:

I was refferng to yours. Didint know what Sir Fish Cake was toking this weekend. :bongrip: My NLxBB auto is running now, too hot to chance anything else. Heat index here of 112 yesterday. Muy Caliente! But all these youngsters and thier Lemon Haze has me window shopping... ;)

depends on who is here or what I feel like smoking:) got Blue moonshine and some AK48 or maybe some Afghan Kush x Yumbolt and 2046:) my fav tho is the blue Moonshine. only have a few doobs left of that. still freakin killer sense I harvested that at Thanksgiving:)
I was refferng to yours. Didint know what Sir Fish Cake was toking this weekend. :bongrip: My NLxBB auto is running now, too hot to chance anything else. Heat index here of 112 yesterday. Muy Caliente! But all these youngsters and thier Lemon Haze has me window shopping... ;)

I love anything purple or blue. Well, that Ive tried anyway. Puts me right where I want to be. :tokin: My days have be spent dreaming of a home without this many neighbors. Within 200' of my front door, are 7 other frontdoors... damn city folk!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom