Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

I have just come in from my garden I had to fill up my fish pond thats when I realised we only have one fish left so I now have my own fish cake actually not sure of its sex but over the next few days I will be interogating it about growing scrog style :circle-of-love: the truth an nothing but the truth . mind you he or she dont seem to say much

Realy wish that I had more time but my son is going to get back from work soon an that means I have to take back his monitor Good night Mr fish cake Love an blessings now for a couple of days I will have to ask for the right to get online so cant say for sure but I hope to chat with you tommorow an all the great guys on this thread :circle-of-love:

Happy weed day to ya fishy.
Get Skunked.

Happy Friedday Jaga:)
Realy wish that I had more time but my son is going to get back from work soon an that means I have to take back his monitor Good night Mr fish cake Love an blessings now for a couple of days I will have to ask for the right to get online so cant say for sure but I hope to chat with you tommorow an all the great guys on this thread :circle-of-love:

what up Fish..:cheesygrinsmiley:
what up miwa:)

Hey Fish, hope you're doin good today :)
I am and hope you are too runewulfsong!
Happy Friedday buddy:)

Good day fish :)
Right back at cha Alex:)

GoOod Morning!

Hope all is well :)

badgerbadgerbadgerbadger
Howdy Invi and a great Friedday to you:)
now stop badgering me! post some pics here in a few:)

Good weed kind sir. Hope all is well. As for the kiddo, too bad. He will find something soon I hope. For both of ya ;)
As for the grow, how goes it? Commiting to the scrog yet? ;)
Spimp wasup! a fine Friedday to you:)
yep going to stick it out:)

Happy weed day to ya fishy.
Get Skunked.
Hey bee hope you and yours have a great Friedday my friend:)

stop badgering me:)Medi Bomb
SAM_046211.JPG
SAM_04581.JPG
SAM_04605.JPG

NL x BB
SAM_04632.JPG
SAM_04619.JPG
SAM_04642.JPG
SAM_04632.JPG
one week of 12/12

good day to you Mr fishmaster I managed to get my Mrs laptop for a few minuets
If you dont mind Ji , one of my cheeky girls is in her I think third week of flower is it right that I just give her nutes from now on she is so small but in full flower been getting triche,s for a couple of weeks (if I have the days right) I dont actually have any kind of blue planet or real good stuff budget in Blighty its all about the austerity measures , so I will be using spirulina just a tiny bit in 1 liter of water. So is this right or should I feed as well???:lot-o-toke:this part always makes me feel like I am about to have a baby:):loopy::) if I dont get back for a while it is cause she has her laptop back so have a brilliant day an a wonderful weekend
Love an blessings to you an all in the pond of green weed:green_heart:

good weed Jaga :)
sure would be nice if you had some pics to see.I feed every other watering and have good luck with that. so if you dont have any problems showing and you do as I then feed away:) good luck :circle-of-love:
good day to you Mr fishmaster I managed to get my Mrs laptop for a few minuets
If you dont mind Ji , one of my cheeky girls is in her I think third week of flower is it right that I just give her nutes from now on she is so small but in full flower been getting triche,s for a couple of weeks (if I have the days right) I dont actually have any kind of blue planet or real good stuff budget in Blighty its all about the austerity measures , so I will be using spirulina just a tiny bit in 1 liter of water. So is this right or should I feed as well???:lot-o-toke:this part always makes me feel like I am about to have a baby:):loopy::) if I dont get back for a while it is cause she has her laptop back so have a brilliant day an a wonderful weekend
Love an blessings to you an all in the pond of green weed:green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom