Dr. Strange Bud - How I Quit Worrying And Learned to Love The Medi Bomb

Hardly seems like 2 mins went by befor we said good night, I am fairly sure you cause of time differnce wont be awake yet But a very good morning an top of the weed to you my american brother of a different mother ? did you check out the front page 420 news some jumped up billionair is trying to get into our market . :sorry: cause I hate to start on that kind of post. But some how we got to stop him, all love to you an all in your pond loads a love an May Jaganatha shine on your grow an many more to come
good day or nite Jaga:):circle-of-love:

Good Weed Spimp. no the boy hasn't got a job yet. but all he can do is stomp feet and bang on doors.
thing is with the economy the way it is, starting out jobs are being taken by folks near my age so they can just survive. I may have to get him in the carpenters union even if its not what he wants to do
Good Weedday sir. Hope all is well. Btw, did I miss the update on the interview? Didnt know if he got the gig or not... :)

Who really knows anything anymore...:rollingeyes:....?
I quit trying :)

yes you do:) stay focus

good day to you all in the fish club
Howdy snowbird 297:)

Wishing you some more stretch my friend Fish :cheesygrinsmiley:
good weed Ash:thanks:

Yes yes wishes of more stretch coming ur way from acros the big pond :)
:thanks:

Yeah more nodes to The Fish!
:thanks:

This treading water is killing me!
throwing you a life saver and dragging you to the shallow end OMM:circle-of-love:

Hardly seems like 2 mins went by befor we said good night, I am fairly sure you cause of time differnce wont be awake yet But a very good morning an top of the weed to you my american brother of a different mother ? did you check out the front page 420 news some jumped up billionair is trying to get into our market . :sorry: cause I hate to start on that kind of post. But some how we got to stop him, all love to you an all in your pond loads a love an May Jaganatha shine on your grow an many more to come
Good weed Jaga:)
if there is a chance to make money someone will try to get their paws in the pie.

A very good weed to you Mc and young miss Loadie:)

you cant annoy me Invi:circle-of-love: well maybe not anyway:)
Hihooo Sir Fish!
Have a nice weeday!

Any hairs to see? Can hardly wait to badger a lil more :)
Gotta hold back on it so i don't annoy you so much :)

Back
Top Bottom