Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

Highya SO

Lovely ladies you have there, SO! They're pushing pistils everywhere! Thick with flowers!! Great discussion about aloe. I have a huge aloe plant with at least 8 babies in it. Guess I should redo their pot. Happy Smokin'

My plants and I have pistil envy.
It's Full bloom in there! The best time!
Highya SO

Lovely ladies you have there, SO! They're pushing pistils everywhere! Thick with flowers!! Great discussion about aloe. I have a huge aloe plant with at least 8 babies in it. Guess I should redo their pot. Happy Smokin'
I've always kept an aloe around for burns and because they keep easy. I'm going to have to think about expanding that.

LOOKING AT THE OTHER SIDE, A HUNGER UPDATE

Good Monday everyone! The Quad tent is humming along with some hunger and some not. I have an unmeant experiment happening!

In the beginning I put three in 3 gallon pots. One in a 5 gallon pot because it was a late comer replacement for a seed not germinated.

So, the thing happening is, the 3 gallon gals are going yellow (hungry) and the one in the 5 started a week late and flowered a week earlier is flourishing! That's all it takes with my soil apparently.
Here's the yellow and the mellow.

Sorry for missing a plant. take my word it's Yellow.
I'm feeding add ins that include a little N but I'm not too upset over it because I see good bud forming. Some folks like the fade. This may be early and plain hunger, I'm not sure. Runtz is going purple! Edit: They should be done in about 3 weeks.

:love: Welcome All! :love:
Let's get Growing Some Dope Seeds!
:party:
Relax and Become Part the Grow
as we Watch These Beautiful Beans
Sprout to Life!
And Beyond!
:party:

@Dope-Seeds has been unable to ship outside the UK lately. If you're over there check them out!

My goal is to bring 4 into the world and give them everything they want. Spoil em like grandkids! When they're happy, I'm happy.

So let's see how they do in The Rev's LOS soil.

It's likely they'll go, solo cup to 1 gallon plastic to 3 gal plastic to 10 gal cloth.

That's a slight change from the way I've been thinking. Last grow I went up to 7 gallon cloth. I had a good grow. Then I went outdoors this summer and saw how different a plant grows in the ground vs a pot. Big difference! So as long as I got it in me I'll go to a 10 gallon pot for its ability to offer the plant more of what they need to be in perfect health:rolleyes:whatever that is. @Nunyabiz you're right. Size matters! I won't be going all the way but I acknowledge your past notes on size!

WEDDING CAKE

So Black Skull who is the originator of these seeds isn't carrying them anymore and I can't find info there. I did find Leafly had some. Here it is.

"Wedding Cake, also known as "Triangle Mints #23," is a potent indica-hybrid made by crossing Triangle Kush with Animal Mints. Wedding Cake provides relaxing and euphoric effects that calm the body and mind. This strain features a rich and tangy flavor profile with undertones of earthy pepper. Medical marijuana patients choose Wedding Cake to help relieve symptoms associated with pain, insomnia and appetite loss. Consumers with a low THC tolerance should enjoy this strain with an extra slice of care due to its high THC content. Wedding Cake has soared in popularity over the years and was named Leafly Strain of the Year in 2019. Fun fact: In Canada, this strain is known as Pink cookies."

I'll take it! I've smoked little of Cookies varieties and it's nice to get into it from this avenue.

Dos-si-dos

Do-Si-Dos
, also known as "Dosi," is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain with qualities similar to its parent, OGKB, a GSC-phenotype With glittering trichomes, bright pistils, and lime green and lavender leaves, this strain is a feast for eyes. Its aroma is pungent, sweet, and earthy with slight floral funkiness. These classic OG aromas blend nicely with medical-grade body effects that lean toward the sedative side with the addition of Face Off OG genetics. Enjoy a stoney, in-your-face buzz off the start that melts down over the body, prettifying the consumer with relaxation that emanates outward.

More Cookies! Sounds Yummy! Get in my Belly Vape Joint!

We're early in the grow today, they sit in water since yesterday. I can see some have cracked. Yesterday I took 6 cups of Foxfarms Light Warrior soil and 2 cups of llama poo compost and a dose of @DYNOMYCO with enough RO water to moisten it nicely as I hand mixed it to a fine consistency to grow microbially overnight. Today I'll put some of my LOS soil in the bottom 1/3 of solo's and fill with this mix.
So far.

Good Monday everyone! The Quad tent is humming along with some hunger and some not. I have an unmeant experiment happening!

In the beginning I put three in 3 gallon pots. One in a 5 gallon pot because it was a late comer replacement for a seed not germinated.

So, the thing happening is, the 3 gallon gals are going yellow (hungry) and the one in the 5 started a week late and flowered a week earlier is flourishing! That's all it takes with my soil apparently.

I'm feeding add ins that include a little N but I'm not too upset over it because I see good bud forming. Some folks like the fade. This may be early and plain hunger, I'm not sure. Runtz is going purple!
Hey stone just cut the yellow leaves off. . I'm not experienced as most of you but seems to me plant will direct energy to that leave more than growing in other places. Cause of stress with the he yellowing.

Hey stone just cut the yellow leaves off. . I'm not experienced as most of you but seems to me plant will direct energy to that leave more than growing in other places. Cause of stress with the he yellowing.
Being a living organic grow the plant is using the leaves for food now. I agree some of them are done enough. I only take leaves if they fall off when I touch then normally. Some pruning but not much.

Yep in those tiny pots she's sucking everything she can from those leaves.

In 20+ gallon fabric pots as long as you keep your Daily Light Integral (DLI) on the lower end then you can just use fresh dechlorinated water a little mycorrhazae inoculate and Yucca extract from seed to harvest and be fine. She'll go into senescence when she wants to.
If you bump up the DLI then will probably need just a bit of inputs like coconut water, Fermented Plant Juice, and some amendments like in Buildabloom because the plant will be feeding heavy.

I have a tiny 3 gal pot going right now squished in the corner, its full of V3 soil and I suspect I will have to add copious amounts of amendments, ferments etc and probably start watering 2 to 3x a day to keep it going.

Yep in those tiny pots she's sucking everything she can from those leaves.

In 20+ gallon fabric pots as long as you keep your Daily Light Integral (DLI) on the lower end then you can just use fresh dechlorinated water a little mycorrhazae inoculate and Yucca extract from seed to harvest and be fine. She'll go into senescence when she wants to.
If you bump up the DLI then will probably need just a bit of inputs like coconut water, Fermented Plant Juice, and some amendments like in Buildabloom because the plant will be feeding heavy.

I have a tiny 3 gal pot going right now squished in the corner, its full of V3 soil and I suspect I will have to add copious amounts of amendments, ferments etc and probably start watering 2 to 3x a day to keep it going.
What a difference a pot makes! Yes size matters in LOS! I believed you and others on that but only having a grow like this can I really see what's happening. The 4 x 4 has 10's and they really like it. I see this 3 and 5 difference in here. Add the veg time to the equation to make another layer of flexibility. I can work with that. Maybe 4 five gallon pots with shortish veg times. That Runtz is turning my head in her 5!

My next go around in the 3 x 3 is going to be a 15 gallon cloth bag hosting a single plant. I'm thinking it could be a nice way to fill a scrog or just a trained plant to fit the tent.

The aloe is from amazon. I got a gallon of pure aloe to make hand sanitizer back when we couldn't get any in stores. I ended up using something else and have this gallon to try. I'm reading lots of organic growers use it so I thought I'd give it a try. It's for human consumption. That may or not have been the best source choice for the aloe.

Don't necessarily go by me because I took a shot in the dark for the amount and frequency. I'm using 10 ml/gallon in water with nothing else every time. I don't know if I should keep going or stop? I don't mind doing it.
Shoot ! That all sounds weak because this is my first time using it. I'm not sure what it's doing really. But with the rest of the care, they are loving life! They're all getting that color and shine!
Edit: You follow this journal so you see I use other things too.
Thanks SO! I had a discussion with Emilya about it once, she knows all about it, how much to use, the best kind, etc. Another resource if you so choose. If I remembered where it was I'd give you a link. Lol.
What a difference a pot makes! Yes size matters in LOS! I believed you and others on that but only having a grow like this can I really see what's happening. The 4 x 4 has 10's and they really like it. I see this 3 and 5 difference in here. Add the veg time to the equation to make another layer of flexibility. I can work with that. Maybe 4 five gallon pots with shortish veg times. That Runtz is turning my head in her 5!

My next go around in the 3 x 3 is going to be a 15 gallon cloth bag hosting a single plant. I'm thinking it could be a nice way to fill a scrog or just a trained plant to fit the tent.
Whoa. A 15 in a 3x3?!!! You GO man. Good luck. My god.

I'm feeding add ins that include a little N but I'm not too upset over it because I see good bud forming. Some folks like the fade. This may be early and plain hunger, I'm not sure. Runtz is going purple! Edit: They should be done in about 3 weeks.
Your buds all look great, but the entire Runtz Muffin is just gorgeous. LOVE that strain. It's not dissimilar from the Gorilla Zkittlez. Looks like a great yield already, too.

A 3x3 fabric bed would be ideal.
Grow 3 to 4 plants in it, veg for 6 to 8 weeks and fill her up wall to wall.

What's is CRS system. If y'all don't mind . Or link to understand what that is .

I didn't want erase it kinda funny for people to get laugh out. Yeah I seriously didn't know. Lmao.i left aconims when I got out of service. Only one I know is lmao and lol now
I was so 420 acronym confused you got your LST your SCROG and your RH…

Omg I remember back in the first text days I thought lol meant lots of love!

Text:-

Girlfriend: Tra Wayne died
Me: omg what happened? Tell Lisa I’m sending lol

Back
Top Bottom