Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

What's is CRS system. If y'all don't mind . Or link to understand what that is .
"Can't Remember Shit", if I remember correctly. :laughtwo:

SATURDAY AFTERNOON FLOWERING UPDATE

Good day folks! Just been watering every other day. Trying 10ml liquid aloe/gallon for the aloeness of it. No wait, here's some of the benefits I found at Royal Queen.:

"Aloe vera contains numerous compounds that can help protect plants against disease. The succulent contains high levels of acemannan, a polysaccharide that exerts antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal effects.

Aloe vera also offers high doses of saponins, which have been found to offer protection against threats like detrimental microbes, fungi, and mould. In addition to disease prevention, saponins help rejuvenate the soil and allow water to penetrate the roots. Saponins are also toxic to insects and help deter pest invasions.

Salicylic acid is another beneficial substance found within aloe vera that triggers a response in plants called systemic acquired resistance (SAR)[5]. This response is similar to the immune response that occurs in animals following exposure to a pathogen. SAR can be triggered by a wide range of pathogens and offers long-lasting protection. Salicylic acid is required by plants to act as a signalling molecule during SAR."

I want my garden to get triggered! Whoops continued in a little.

UPDATE CONTINUATION 26 DAYS FROM FLIP

BLACK SKULL GENETICS from @Dope-Seeds
'

Alrighty then, sorry about that, darn finger! As i was saying, I have some flowering plants to show you! Let's see!
First Is Dos-si-do up front, the thicker leafed one getting her puff balls together.
And here's her thinner leafed sister behind. Dos-si-do
Wedding Cake from out back is next. She's funky hot!
And Wedding Cake front.
Weeeeeeeeee!

I thought that was what it was. Maritimer mentions it I think. Thanks! I'm watching the vid now!
It's really good stuff. And you can use it in place of soaps to act as a surficant when you do IPM. Especially good with the JMS if you decide to try that.

'

Alrighty then, sorry about that, darn finger! As i was saying, I have some flowering plants to show you! Let's see!
First Is Dos-si-do up front, the thicker leafed one getting her puff balls together.
And Wedding Cake front.
Weeeeeeeeee!
SO, those plants look so incredibly happy it's insane! Your leaves tell the story as far as I go - WOW do they look good. Your buds are rockin!!! Awesome!!! My DSDs were three of four like your thinner leaved one, including the photo now in my tent - I only got that one wider leaved one that made those sick indica buds. I'm jealous man, I wanna relive the moment you're going to have in about a week to ten days with those DSD buds. Based on these I think by then when you feel the buds you will begin to see the incredible density you're going to deal with. That was a great moment. SUPER great work. So question - what form of aloe did you use, how much, and with other stuff or by itself? Thanks!

SO, those plants look so incredibly happy it's insane! Your leaves tell the story as far as I go - WOW do they look good. Your buds are rockin!!! Awesome!!! My DSDs were three of four like your thinner leaved one, including the photo now in my tent - I only got that one wider leaved one that made those sick indica buds. I'm jealous man, I wanna relive the moment you're going to have in about a week to ten days with those DSD buds. Based on these I think by then when you feel the buds you will begin to see the incredible density you're going to deal with. That was a great moment. SUPER great work. So question - what form of aloe did you use, how much, and with other stuff or by itself? Thanks!
The aloe is from amazon. I got a gallon of pure aloe to make hand sanitizer back when we couldn't get any in stores. I ended up using something else and have this gallon to try. I'm reading lots of organic growers use it so I thought I'd give it a try. It's for human consumption. That may or not have been the best source choice for the aloe.

Don't necessarily go by me because I took a shot in the dark for the amount and frequency. I'm using 10 ml/gallon in water with nothing else every time. I don't know if I should keep going or stop? I don't mind doing it.
Shoot ! That all sounds weak because this is my first time using it. I'm not sure what it's doing really. But with the rest of the care, they are loving life! They're all getting that color and shine!
Edit: You follow this journal so you see I use other things too.

I've been using Aloe Vera for about 5+ years now, I use it to soak my seeds with to germinate.
Then all through veg to get strong root system.
Whenever I do foliar I always use Aloe as the surfactant and usually add Silica to the foliar.

I use the flakes

AloeLabel_1200x.jpg

I've been using Aloe Vera for about 5+ years now, I use it to soak my seeds with to germinate.
Then all through veg to get strong root system.
Whenever I do foliar I always use Aloe as the surfactant and usually add Silica to the foliar.

I use the flakes

AloeLabel_1200x.jpg
Thanks Nunya! That's the one I'm going to when this runs out. And I have to get to germing with it too!

'

And Wedding Cake front.
Weeeeeeeeee!
Looks beautiful Stone!!!

I've been drenching them for a few weeks and I think I see improved all around health. Do you do any foliar with it?
I do, but I use my KNF extract version.

That may or not have been the best source choice for the aloe.
Home Depot. Plant section. Grow your own and use little sections from a live plant. Maybe an inch or two, run through a blender. Screen it if you're going to put it through a sprayer, otherwise add it to your drench liquid like you've done.

Back
Top Bottom