Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

They're just starting to get smell to them. Only 6 weeks to go!
Hey Otter. Man...got really behind. Plants are looking spectacular. Great job. Looking forward to seeing them finish up for you strong.
What happened during the "hermie debacle"?
I was about to ask the same thing but just read your response. I will be running some non-feminized seeds soon. I'm hoping to not get any males but if I do, I'm thinking of saving him to collect the pollen. In a separate space of course. But that's always a risk I suppose. Happy and Blessed New Year Otter!

Hey Otter. Man...got really behind. Plants are looking spectacular. Great job. Looking forward to seeing them finish up for you strong.

I was about to ask the same thing but just read your response. I will be running some non-feminized seeds soon. I'm hoping to not get any males but if I do, I'm thinking of saving him to collect the pollen. In a separate space of course. But that's always a risk I suppose. Happy and Blessed New Year Otter!
Have not found the hermie post yet - busy eating New Years COOKIES! I'll find it though...

Hey Baked! Happy New Year! Grab the pollen! It's fun! You never know what can become of an idea. And naming new ones is fun!

I grew some Apollo 13 (sativa) this year that averaged a pound/plant. chopped a week and a half ago. Very little bud rot.

Highya SO, Happy Smokin'
Brothers Grimm seeds? On my wishlist. How's the results from the cure?

I'll be running some Cinderella 99 and Rosetta Stone from them soon.

You're heading into 2022 with some great looking plants, Stone!
Happy New Year to the Otter Family :thumb:

Happiest of New Years to you and the rest of the Otter clan!

So many beautiful plants, Stone! :adore: Happy New Year!

Happy New Year, Stone! I hope you have a wonderful year filled with bountiful gardens and lots of love and laughter! :love:

Still a page behind , Happy New Years Otter !
:passitleft:
Right place for that! Happy New Year Smokes! :passitleft: Hitting some Nevilles Haze this afternoon.
:woohoo: Happy New Year :yahoo::cheer: :theband: :theband:
And the band played on! Happy New Year to you too dynamo!
Happy New Year, Stone! I hope you have a wonderful year filled with bountiful gardens and lots of love and laughter! :love:
Thanks HashGirl! Love and Laughter for all! Best New Year to you HashGirl!

NEW YEAR UPDATE WOOHOO! @Dope-Seeds Black Skull run

Hi everyone, they got their post flip pruning today 20 days from flip. I took off branches that didn't see the canopy and any small things trying to flower still way down. One or two leaves, they're dropping them for me so I didn't have to.
Here's the Dos-si-do up front. She's getting busy with bud everywhere. I'm dreaming she's the most willing to give!
And here's the Triple growing Wedding cake. Very busy in there. She's got a ways to go.
Next up is bulky Dos-si-do. She's sturdy as it gets! I'm thinking football size buds!
Last up is Tall wedding cake. She's fighting me every step of lst. Healthy as a horse though! She can have it her way!
And the @Dope-Seeds Black Skull group at the dance.

Happy New year:woohoo:

Stone,

Absolutely gorgeous plants. As usual. Almost like there must be something to that TLO soil you've got going on. That, and being in the hands of a really talented grower. Clearly a powerful combination. Much love.

:goodjob: :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom