Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

LAST CALL. EVE OF THE NEW YEAR UPDATE!

Happy New Year everyone! I thought I grew my ass off in 2021! I looked back but it's still there! Try try again I say!
Anyway, the quad tent is 36 days in flower. Going good. I see more seeds than I want but that's ok there's always a plan. When it's done I'll see what's the best thing to do. they're full of trichs!
Got a fade going on the peyote Forum.
cbd Cream and Cheese is stacking away!
And Runtz Muffin is building nicely.

Happy and Safe New Year everyone!

Happy New Year, Mr. Otter! :ciao:

The plants look great. I love when they start doing that self-defoliation thing. Ideal progression!

Happy New Year, Mr. Otter! :ciao:

The plants look great. I love when they start doing that self-defoliation thing. Ideal progression!
Thank you sir! Yeah, they get out of their own way most of the time, The only plant I took a leaf off is the runtz muffin. She was just ridiculous with leaves. I got a handful from her.

Happy New Year everyone! I thought I grew my ass off in 2021! I looked back but it's still there! Try try again I say!
Anyway, the quad tent is 36 days in flower. Going good. I see more seeds than I want but that's ok there's always a plan. When it's done I'll see what's the best thing to do. they're full of trichs!

That Runtz Muffin is really interesting looking, Otter. There are so many pistils it looks like angel hair pasta! What size pot is she in?

That Runtz Muffin is really interesting looking, Otter. There are so many pistils it looks like angel hair pasta! What size pot is she in?
She's in a 5 gal.. She's starting to break out some and build some bud! I flowered her a week early as she was a replacement for a seed gone dead. That's why she's smaller that the others. I was hoping she's do this. Was a little concerned. Her leaves are like holly leaves, all shiny and nice, and thick. Hey I just looked at the pics. She's about a foot tall from the soil and half that more wide I think. She's small but starting to be packing. First time growing it.

I may have forgotten to mention I'm almost sure I see seeds forming in some buds from the hermie debacle. I'm hoping it's my imagination:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Anyway we're half into a chunky cherry thai joint to kick off the celebration! Bye bye 2021! Hello everything coming! WooHoo!:surf: Just us two tonight!:love: Best New Year ever everyone!

Highya SO,

Love the Runtz Muffin! Her leaves are a lovely green, very pretty! Looks like the Peyote forum will give you a nice supply of migraine medicine!! How do you use your CBD medicine?

Happy New Year to you and your Mrs. We're staying in also. Enjoying some Mobsta smoke. Talk to you next year. Happy Smokin'

Just loving that Runtz Muffin. I gotta grow that. Beautiful plant. Love the oily leaves and how they're shaped. The buds look to be colorful and resin covered. Bet it smells like heaven.

Highya SO,

Love the Runtz Muffin! Her leaves are a lovely green, very pretty! Looks like the Peyote forum will give you a nice supply of migraine medicine!! How do you use your CBD medicine?

Happy New Year to you and your Mrs. We're staying in also. Enjoying some Mobsta smoke. Talk to you next year. Happy Smokin'
Happy new Year Bode! We have a 8/8 thc/cbd, and a 20/18, and my stankberry x blue dream cbd that we don't know. We vape them mostly starting early evening, mid afternoon usually or when something flares up. How about you?
Made onion soup tonight. Haven't had it in years! Came out good!

I may have forgotten to mention I'm almost sure I see seeds forming in some buds from the hermie debacle. I'm hoping it's my imagination:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Anyway we're half into a chunky cherry thai joint to kick off the celebration! Bye bye 2021! Hello everything coming! WooHoo!:surf: Just us two tonight!:love: Best New Year ever everyone!
What happened during the "hermie debacle"?

Yum. I love when they smell. When I’m in my grow room now I get these wiffs of greatness when the exhaust fan kicks in and pumps the tent air out into the room. ZMMMMMMM. Yours are looking happy healthy and well trained. Glad to hear they are starting to smell.

When other people come in my house they can smell it right away but I need a bit more apparently cause you get used to it. Lol.

Happy New Year’s Eve!

What happened during the "hermie debacle"?
Hi Charlie, there was a cannatonic in there with these three quads that surprised me and opened a pod of pollen. Just one and I sprayed the tent down when I figured it out with water. We'll see how it played out.
You have an AWESOME grow Otter - I'll be following you here. Happy New Year!

Yum. I love when they smell. When I’m in my grow room now I get these wiffs of greatness when the exhaust fan kicks in and pumps the tent air out into the room. ZMMMMMMM. Yours are looking happy healthy and well trained. Glad to hear they are starting to smell.

When other people come in my house they can smell it right away but I need a bit more apparently cause you get used to it. Lol.

Happy New Year’s Eve!
Hey Reave! Happy New Year! My nose is getting used to it daily. It doesn't get old though once it kicks in! Any minute now here!

Back
Top Bottom