Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

REMOTE STANKBERRY GROW UPDATE
Happy Sunday! We checked out the away girls today and they are shaking it up over there! 2 weeks from flip.

:bravo: just lovely!!!!!

Hope you had a great holiday Stone!

Highya SO,

Hope you had a Fine Christmas! We did. The remote grow - Looks like many more than 7 Stankberries in there! Soon, they'll be white pistils! Oh, have you heard from Van Stank? Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Hope you had a Fine Christmas! We did. The remote grow - Looks like many more than 7 Stankberries in there! Soon, they'll be white pistils! Oh, have you heard from Van Stank? Happy Smokin'
We touched base on Thanksgiving with well wishing. Nothing in depth.
Had a great Christmas! Had new family members come for the first time who are our age and fun. So far so good! Hope the same for yours!
He's 2 weeks into flower. I expected more pistols balling up. He was having 62 degree light out temps so he's doing something about that. Checking for light leaks is next.

@Dope-Seeds BLACK SKULL UPDATE

Hi folks. 16 days into flower today. Things are going well. About this time they start dropping unwanted leaves and this grow is going with the flow.

The short Wedding Cake is showing lots of variegation. Usually a good potency sign some say. I'm in! Who knows! She's also the triple one.
But wait. There's the short Wedding cake
Tall Wedding Cake
Very busy Dos-si-dos
And the bullish Dos-si-dos

I'm happy to see dime sized bud now. No scents yet. Stretch is almost done thankfully! I'm ready to get in there and final prune for flower!
Have a great day everyone, it's almost a new year! We're celebrating at home again, but that's nothing new. Plan to be safe whatever way you celebrate! For instance, my niece brought pre rolls from the store so we wouldn't share mouths on Christmas. She's awesome!

They're looking lush Stone! :thumb:

@Dope-Seeds BLACK SKULL UPDATE

Hi folks. 16 days into flower today. Things are going well. About this time they start dropping unwanted leaves and this grow is going with the flow.

The short Wedding Cake is showing lots of variegation. Usually a good potency sign some say. I'm in! Who knows! She's also the triple one.
But wait. There's the short Wedding cake
Tall Wedding Cake
Very busy Dos-si-dos
And the bullish Dos-si-dos

I'm happy to see dime sized bud now. No scents yet. Stretch is almost done thankfully! I'm ready to get in there and final prune for flower!
Have a great day everyone, it's almost a new year! We're celebrating at home again, but that's nothing new. Plan to be safe whatever way you celebrate! For instance, my niece brought pre rolls from the store so we wouldn't share mouths on Christmas. She's awesome!
Wow Otter, they all look really healthy and full! I like your ingenuity with using copper pipe hangers to attach the conduit to your frame. I don't have anything setup along the walls like that and probably should. Do you attach scrog netting to that or ties?

Simply beautiful!!!

Great training, Stone- soooo many beautiful buds!

1640869306354.jpeg

What is that on top of the soil? Wood bark? And whats the purpose? :hmmmm:

DSD and wedding cake looks sweeeet.

"That's too much Do Si Do for one man to have." :laughtwo:

Wow Otter, they all look really healthy and full! I like your ingenuity with using copper pipe hangers to attach the conduit to your frame. I don't have anything setup along the walls like that and probably should. Do you attach scrog netting to that or ties?
I have a stretchy net that hooks on the corner posts. I slide it down over them when they start to tip. Thanks, the pipe hangers and old tent poles have helped keep room in there.

"That's too much Do Si Do for one man to have." :laughtwo:
DOH! is there a meter to gauge that! No wait! It's half Ms Otters, there you go. You have me hot for dos-si now! It's too early for that! I'm knocking them up tomorrow on day flower 21 with red sky and maybe black poison skunk! I'm excited as all get out!

Back
Top Bottom