Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

OH NO HERMIEVILLE UPDATE

Got a full blown hermie in the Cannatonic! I found yellow powder in a leaf of the cbd Cream and Cheese and following the logical point of source brought me to her. They were everywhere! Real male parts only one of which had opened, right there among the buds!
I removed and destroyed her asap. Gave the pollen spill a spray with water and prayed to the weed gods that there won't be too many seeds.

I don't know why I can't get the pics out of the phone and into the computer, they really show the nature of this very well. Only the reorg. Dang now the thing won't do that! hang on here we go. Nope, I'll see you later when things work easier.

OH NO HERMIEVILLE UPDATE

Got a full blown hermie in the Cannatonic! I found yellow powder in a leaf of the cbd Cream and Cheese and following the logical point of source brought me to her. They were everywhere! Real male parts only one of which had opened, right there among the buds!
I removed and destroyed her asap. Gave the pollen spill a spray with water and prayed to the weed gods that there won't be too many seeds.

I don't know why I can't get the pics out of the phone and into the computer, they really show the nature of this very well. Only the reorg. Dang now the thing won't do that! hang on here we go. Nope, I'll see you later when things work easier.
Oh no not Hermieville, Fek.
Get a garbage bag over him and get him out.

Stay safe
Bill

SWEET MOTHER OF BABY JESUSSSSSSS

I AM LEGIT FREAKING OUT BY PROXY!

I am a MJ hermaphobe 100%. I’m not sure what you should do, but I am sure it’s something!
Seems to be going around today; @Jon lost his Pineapple Upsidedown Cake to seeds today - with NO indications of it even having hermied.

OH NO HERMIEVILLE UPDATE

Lol. You were right, just saw this. Not exactly the way I'm trying to emulate you, Otter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

SWEET MOTHER OF BABY JESUSSSSSSS

I AM LEGIT FREAKING OUT BY PROXY!

I am a MJ hermaphobe 100%. I’m not sure what you should do, but I am sure it’s something!
There was only one thing to do and it was fast. She had to go. Playing taps in the background.
:thedoubletake: oh no, hermie pollen flying free freak out. good luck Otter, you may/may you have zero pollination weedhopper:meditate:
Let's hope! Could happen!
Yaaaay :yahoo: seeds!
:slide:
Usually, but what Azi said. No hermies in my plants please.
Yeah, but from a hermie. No one wants that. :(
Fact :bongrip:
Lol. You were right, just saw this. Not exactly the way I'm trying to emulate you, Otter.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
No kidding! Let's stick with positive things from each other! Oh well, more room in the tent!

There was only one thing to do and it was fast. She had to go. Playing taps in the background.

Let's hope! Could happen!

Usually, but what Azi said. No hermies in my plants please.

Fact :bongrip:

No kidding! Let's stick with positive things from each other! Oh well, more room in the tent!
Love the positive outlook. Thats what I needed to come here to see! Sorry about your hermie though Stone!!

Sorry about the hermied plant, Stone. I don't know much about hermies. What causes it and why are the seeds bad? Are they feminized? And, why did you have to get rid of it quickly?

Sorry about the hermied plant, Stone. I don't know much about hermies. What causes it and why are the seeds bad? Are they feminized? And, why did you have to get rid of it quickly?
I had to get it away from the rest of the budding girls so they won't get seeded. Her/his male parts were opening and pollinating! This is my first one so I'm not privy to all about them. I hear the offspring will likely be hermies too so there's not enough time in life to test that one out. If I let it go it would have pollinated the whole tent including herself with possibly more seeds that hermie. I have no idea why? I'm off to look it up now.

Looking in today I don't think the whole tent got it so that's a relief!

Back
Top Bottom