Dos-Si-Dos & Wedding Cake ala Dope Seeds

SUNDAY MORNING FLOWERING DAY 11

Good Sunday all, the ladies have started to grow bud! Stretching and a budding we will go! Stretch is almost over and I'll take them out to prune in a few days. There's some nice bud coming in! It's kind of cozy in there.

And Cannatonic, my first cbd only plant. She's a real sativa grower! Shoots everywhere!

Your plants are looking great! Are you sure the Cannatonic is CBD only? The Cannatonic we got from our LP (licensed producer) said it had 9% CBD and 4% THC.

Getting to the happy time of having flowers to look at and smell! @Virgin Ground , what does your Peyote Forum taste like? I have pollens with skunk elegant floral, or Thai body odor to choose from for tastes to pollinate with.

Like Shed, I also hope the Forum works for you as well as it does for VG. :hug: But, I wish you lived closer to her as well since she lost a lot of hers to mold. :(

Does the RS really taste/smell like cherries? Cherries are my favorite fruit (they make my mouth itch) and I've been looking for a good one for my vault.

Cherries are my favourite fruit as well. I get cherries from the grocery store every week they're in season. :battingeyelashes:

I think you two covered it all so I didn't bring it to your and V's place.
I actually haven't covered much yet. We have a long way to go and I didn't want to half-ass and article. I need to be able to spend a little uninterrupted time on it.
I'll get to it. I'm still picking bits and pieces from various articles.

Getting to the happy time of having flowers to look at and smell! @Virgin Ground , what does your Peyote Forum taste like?
Sorry I missed this, Stone.
She's a myrcene heavy gal. Smells like mangoes and has a pleasantly sweet taste.
I wish you lived closer to her as well since she lost a lot of hers to mold. :(
Don't worry.
I have enough to get me by.
I'll be doing a SOG run of her in the near future.
Cherries are my favourite fruit as well. I get cherries from the grocery store every week they're in season. :battingeyelashes:
I make a dutch sour cherry pie every Xmas.
I have a slight allergy to them.
I don't care...

Yet another stellar grow evolving in Stoneville! :Rasta:
Thanks brother! Got all the right coaches on this one!
Great job cleaning those pretty ladies up, SO-:welldone:

And nobody's too close to the light!
Nice work, Stone!
We're going easy on these ones. Going to try just enough light.
I forget about others who are dealing with debilitating health maladies. Seems most of us are dealing with something! I hope our one love is helping ease the pain, and discomfort. Shoutout to all who are having physical problems. I hope you get much relief using cannabis in different ways. It sure helps me to cope with aches and pains of getting old!! Happy Smokin'
Thank you my brother! I get caught up in my own whirling mind and forget too. I'm filling the bowl right now and tokin to everyone's best health! CHEERS!
Are you sure the Cannatonic is CBD only? The Cannatonic we got from our LP (licensed producer) said it had 9% CBD and 4% THC.
Hi HashGirl, well what do you know? It's from weedseedsexpress and they say 3% thc. Thanks :love:
Like Shed, I also hope the Forum works for you as well as it does for VG. :hug: But, I wish you lived closer to her as well since she lost a lot of hers to mold. :(
Oh it'll help:), IKR, I wish we all were closer. I'd help take care of that.

I'm still picking bits and pieces from various articles.
There you go.
Smells like mangoes and has a pleasantly sweet taste.
One of my favorites! Sweet!
I make a dutch sour cherry pie every Xmas.
I have a slight allergy to them.
I don't care...
^^^This is what makes people fall in love with you!
I'll be doing a SOG run of her in the near future.
Good structure for that I bet.

Highya SO,

Those ladies look gorgeous! Nice work, SO. Should give you some real nice colas!! Yeah, Cheers to the fruit!! Happy Smokin'

Highya SO,

Those ladies look gorgeous! Nice work, SO. Should give you some real nice colas!! Yeah, Cheers to the fruit!! Happy Smokin'
And let the fruit begin!
I'm just bananas over "the fruit" WooHoo!
Great job with the training StoneOtter! Now let the fun begin!! :cheer: :high-five:
I have to tell you that tall Wedding Cake in the back didn't look like she was going to go along at all! After more time and thought she fell into shape pretty good. She was opposed by her sister too! I couldn't do a thing with her either for a long time. All compact and so full of limbs. Had to go all Otter scozzorhands on both!

:volcano-smiley::reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom