Donpaul.p's Latest 400 Watt HPS Grow

Hi DP, awesome find of the budz and pollen, good luck with the seeds, I hope it turns out for you. As far as MOM you do deserve it, your everywhere on this site, helping people, doing research, and giving advise etc... good on ya and good luck in the contest but I think its in the bag. :thumb:

thanks again for the kind words,

if i get back to mine before lights go out ill get some pics up, not done none for a few days,

plants are doing well, not had great germination rates with the gdp x purple cheese so just hoping it turns into a nice strain that i can work with, still collecting pollen from the kc45 auto, the odd pollen sac opens up each day releasing its goodness ready for the kc45 fem to start flowering and possible the auto bubble but ill wait till i see how that does before i decide if its a good candidate for some pollen,

the new white whidow x skunk#1 is growing well and the leaves looks really good so hoping thats also a good strain, will be interesting to find out what its new names going to be when its released.

my flower room is starting to stink now so been buying air fresheners and plug in air freshners and its amazing how well them plug in things work, cant smell the bud at all with them on, but i have got 1 in each room so it smells like a laundrette at the minute, the dogs not impressed as he keeps sniffing the plugs then has a sneezing fit so he avoids them now,

not noticing much bud growth on the 2ltr dwc hempie sensi star, if you remember i stripped it naked and its starting to recover as the bud leaves are stretching out the buds so hopefully now the growth has started the buds should start fattening up but its probably coming down in 7 to 10 days,
the ak47 x uk cherry cheese is also not far from done, pistils are now turning brown and the buds are solid, i love this strain, only down to a few seeds as i gifted some out so the big monster cropped plant is a ak47 x cherry chz so ill try and get fem pollen from that as that will be the only plant in flower at the end as the rest should be done, so ill leave that in flower and get some fem pollen for producing some fem ak47 x uk cherry cheese, then hopefully with the 10 to 20 seeds ive got left i should get a male and female to produce some regular seeds,

each time i grow it from seed it produces the same plant every time, no different pheno types, the buds are consistant every time i grow it, id love to know what this strain is actually called as i got it to test before it was released but i cant find no info on it anywhere.

when i oogle it and click on images all it shows is all my plants of this strain, the 2ltr dwc hempie is one of the first pics shown on the images part of the site, its the 2ltr pop bottle size bud, but their is nothing else out their that is the same as this strain, cant find it anywhere, i would like to know what the cherry part is but cant find anything even close to this.

all i can do is keep it in my seed stock and hopefully one day someone will come across it under its new name and ill be able to find out what it is, either way its some super dank bud, not had nothing like it so far out of all the strains ive tried, im keeping my fingers crossed the jack flash is a true jack flash and the big buddha cheese is hopefully the true uk cheese.

but i got a few months until i find that out, the jack flash is by far the slowest strain ive grown, its over a month old and only a 7 or 8 inches high, so might go 12-12 will that and see if its the true flash and do a reveg plus clones when im happy its the strain im looking for, spending time vegging it to find out its not jack flash woud not be good, plus its 11 weeks to flower as well,

Hey Mr Don Paul, I have a plant I made two Fims on that I wanted to show you to get your thoughts did you get email, but I have my doubts on the huge fan leaves, but I let your expert advise guide me.

This is side view of main stem lst'd on its side that was fimmed, as you can see I think I was successful as many brabches have sprouted.
IMG_0174A.jpg

The second picture is the top of the main tem as it reaches for the light though the stem is lst'd horizontal.
IMG_0175A.jpg

The last is the whole plant, and the size of the fan leaves concern me, I don't want them blocking future bud sites.
IMG_0176A.jpg

Let me know what you think?

a good munchi day to all,

ill check me mail when i got these pics uploaded,

looks good to me, bit hard to tell by the pics but looks like you done a top job with the fim, feel free to post what ever pics you like in my journal, gives us all the chance to see your plants.

it looks like a nice strong indica strain as well, should bush out really nice now its been fim'd, ive fim'd my dragons breath a couple of days ago so not changed much since but it wont for a few days, hopefully its going to end up looking like yours,

im just uploading some pics of the plants in flower and the seedlings under 12-12 from seed to check the growth and results, ill put some pics up of the veg plants tomorrow if i get chance,

ok, heres the pics as promised

kc45 auto male,
PICT3238.JPG

its been giving me this
PICT3239.JPG

PICT3240.JPG

below is one of the ken estes gdp cross with purple cheese auto, ive got a few of these growing so i can pick out the autos and cross them to produce a gdp cheese auto, the none autos will turn into gdp cheese once ive worked with them and back crossed them with the original clone of the best pheno from the bunch, but im a way off from that stage so got a long way to go
PICT3241.JPG

below is the sensi star 2ltr dwc hempie, stripped naked but showing signs of new leaf growth,
PICT3242.JPG

PICT3243.JPG

PICT3244.JPG

im starting to think id of done better if i lolly popped this dwc and just had the main branch and the 2 lower side branches, all the rest i should of cut off, my next dwc will be lollypopped, i dont think im getting the best from the dwc without lollypopping
PICT3245.JPG

here is where i used the fem pollen from the ak47 x uk cherry cheese and put it on a lower bud on sensi star, hopefully ill have 10 fem seeds from this,
PICT3247.JPG

this is the small ak47 x uk cherry cheese clone, nearly ready for harvest a its mostly cloudy and pistils are turning brown, will harvest when amber, its got frostier after last 2 feeds with molasses, just plain water from now till harvest.
PICT3248.JPG

buds are pretty solid and just getting fatter,
PICT3249.JPG

PICT3250.JPG

PICT3251.JPG

here is the reason why i like it so much, buds are almost white, trichs are packed in so tight, looks like its been snowed on,
PICT3252.JPG

PICT3254.JPG

below is kerala x skunk, if it didnt stretch so much would of been a very nice plant,
my temps was a bit high early on
PICT3255.JPG

PICT3256.

PICT3257.JPG

full

ive got more to post but for some reason its not letting me click copy when i try and copy the link, right click is not working just on that screen, works ok on other sites, must be something to do with the protection im using on my computer, might think to much info is been copied when i dont do it often, it must flag up ill run a scan and get it sorted then post some more

Sorry I didn't respond to your pm yet, thought I would just give you a shout here. Do you happen to which pheno the ak x cherry cheese is? It does kinda suck that there's no strain name, I wonder if herbies would know anything, have you spoke to them about it?

thanks everyone,

cant help much on the ak47 x chry chz strain as it wasnt from herbies it was from another seed bank, its was a sample sent out to a certain number of growers, i got 10 seeds for free just for asking for them, didnt have to make a purchase as they wanted the product out their to see what people thought,
so i was lucky enough to be chosen, thats all i know about the strain, cant find it anywhere or anything sounding similar, the uk cherry cheese part must clearly be a toned down cheese as its not a stinky as cheese but packs a punch, so i think its the uk cheese crossed with some fruity strain to get the cherry cheese part, then ak47 we know is used to produce bigger yields but im just guessing,

the top of the buds just look white with trichs, you can see the trichs touching each other, their so dense on the main bud, all i can do is keep it in seed form and clone form and make sure its a strain i dont lose, the results are consistent every time, ive not seen any other pheno types with it, its the same smell and look each time. even crossing a male and female to produce seeds hasnt produced any pheno types, who ever produced it done a good job and must of took a long time to get to this stage,
i got to produce more seeds as im running low so need to grow a male or produce fem seeds.

thanks for the vote G J T, i still cant get my head around been nominated let alone getting all these votes, i cant thank you all enough

How do I vote? Link please just once and I'll never forget.

Think I found it. See below

Is it 420 Lounge/420 Contests/Member of the Month?

Back
Top Bottom