Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I may reduce my next brix spray some, been giving full strength, 1 oz per quart

Yup, thats basically 1:1 brix:water. Do 75% brix for the next few and give them just water now and then. Your microbes cant keep up with the onslaught and its showing

The breeder is alien genetics, I can pm ya the seedbank to get, he only releases to 2 seedbanks. He actually puts a lot of work into his strains. The sour apple he inbred 6 or 7 generations to get results that he wanted.

Yes please PM the info would be great thanks brother

I thought the tea was based on the amount of drench always 10% of the drench you use

You know, the way I have understood it was that the tea was done 1ml per gal on Drench. So if I'm feeding 2.5 gal to my 15 gal girl I mix 15 ml of GE and 2.5ml of the Tea. Feeding the GE to the souls and the tea to the Drench. I really like how we kind of have our own variations and we get some stellar production. The fact that we can have slight adjustments and it seems to either still do well or improve extremely well it impressive. I'm always just amazed with the KiT.

My girls 24hrs after CaTDrench#2

420-magazine-mobile1737020879.jpg
420-magazine-mobile799194570.jpg
420-magazine-mobile306350888.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1518593555.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1312531108.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1211637051.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1324595590.jpg

That's what I'm looking forward to is the cat drench. Looking great Mag.

I thought I lost my clones yesterday, somehow I unplugged the cloner for 24 hrs.
420-magazine-mobile1367509921.jpg

It's lights out now, but they are back standing up again, pretty resilient for just plain water, sprayed destress once. I'll get pic when lights come back on

Tough lil buggers eh... I'll be sticking mine in soil tomorrow... took them to early so I may just have to veg them then clone off of them In a couple weeks. Shall see what happens. Looking great over there!

I snuck a peak few mins ago, and they were all upright again. I really think it's Doc's kit, in the past if this would of happened, maybe one would of made it back.

I still have few mites, haven't been home enough to spray on this grow. With all the foliars and the high brix, their numbers seem low, keeping them in check. I'm gonna give them leaf wash tonight

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I snuck a peak few mins ago, and they were all upright again. I really think it's Doc's kit, in the past if this would of happened, maybe one would of made it back.

I still have few mites, haven't been home enough to spray on this grow. With all the foliars and the high brix, their numbers seem low, keeping them in check. I'm gonna give them leaf wash tonight

Are the mites from previous grows or is there something in the environment where you happen to be at? I ask because I haven't had any issues with any insects and my plants and I had a huge flea infestation happen a couple of months back. I know they don't mess with cannabis but I had to be careful to not allow the pesticides to contaminate my GR. Life was difficult for a while at my place. I can't imagine dealing with something like that in my tent or room.

I think I got them last fall, my buddy had a clone he brought back and grew in his yard. I brought it home to trim and dry for him. I've noticed them ever since. Last grow they weren't a problem, so far this grow not much of problem. Just one plant has a few little white specs on leaves. The other 3 I can't find a single mite, idk if they are more resistant or what. After these flower, I'm gonna let off few foggers

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yea, I was wanting to ask him about turned down tips, I may be over feeding a hair, because I've been doing, drench- 1/4 trans-drench. Lot of times doing 2 drenches a week, sometimes 6-7 days apart. I don't think I've given plain water except early in veg
Hey Buck ,..good day to ya , Ya , with the turned down tips, you are feeding too often sir! They are overwhelmed as Tard said. Your not following instructions...do two or three grows as per instructions ...to learn the kit...then start messing with it. That way you will learn properly. You will have an established , 'base line ' from which to learn, otherwise your just guessing,...right! Doc has spent many hrs. improving instructions , making them extremely easy to follow. As was said also ,..this method , with Doc's gear , is very forgiving , to say the least! It's hard to F it up. For me , when i started with Doc's 6/5/3 method , then switched to kit , it still took me a few grows to get it ,..and i'm still learning with each and every grow.Anyhow ...give them some plain water now and then,...remember , we are growing in containers,..what we put in , stays there. Cheers Buck!
Are the mites from previous grows or is there something in the environment where you happen to be at? I ask because I haven't had any issues with any insects and my plants and I had a huge flea infestation happen a couple of months back. I know they don't mess with cannabis but I had to be careful to not allow the pesticides to contaminate my GR. Life was difficult for a while at my place. I can't imagine dealing with something like that in my tent or room.
7 , your plants are rockin it bud! Had to mention , since switching to 'kit' soil, i haven't had one bug in my GR:)

I have another grow, identical same plants, same numbers. Now they are looking good also, but on those I'm doing as instructions. Then I have another that I've been adding mammoth p to, the one with mammoth p seems to be doing the best.

But I'm gonna cut brix back on that one plant, it was only one with curled leaves.

I'm not 100% sure, but time may be my enemy, why I'm trying to speed up the learning curve. Few of my plant I've never taken pics of, just keep to myself lol, do have a huckleberry destar looking awesome, need to post few pics of her, she's 6' tall

I have another grow, identical same plants, same numbers. Now they are looking good also, but on those I'm doing as instructions. Then I have another that I've been adding mammoth p to, the one with mammoth p seems to be doing the best.

But I'm gonna cut brix back on that one plant, it was only one with curled leaves.

I'm not 100% sure, but time may be my enemy, why I'm trying to speed up the learning curve. Few of my plant I've never taken pics of, just keep to myself lol, do have a huckleberry destar looking awesome, need to post few pics of her, she's 6' tall

I too have been using the kit since about day 2 lol. Speeding up the learning curve isnt gonna help you any cuz the microbes can only do so much. Always think "what does my soil need" and things will be magical

Mammoth P, eh?

Microbes that are good for everything, everywhere, even hydro?

I'm curious. Those who use this stuff, please share!

My Tea product also has 97% inert water....and those same strains off bacteria (although I can't claim them in CA labelling). I wonder if it's from the same source?

However, the bottom line is that HB soil is designed by the leading scientists and researchers into these kinds of things. I wonder if they've heard of Mammoth P? I'm going to ask.

Mammoth P, eh?

My Tea product also has 97% inert water....and those same strains off bacteria (although I can't claim them in CA labelling). I wonder if it's from the same source?

However, the bottom line is that HB soil is designed by the leading scientists and researchers into these kinds of things. I wonder if they've heard of Mammoth P? I'm going to ask.

I know nothing regarding Mammoth P except that many on different boards are swearing by it. Would be nice to hear what the leading scientist and researchers have to say about it.

Nice! Yea I had two of mine die but
They were pretty young tissue so I
Didn't expect them to make it. That's awesome they all stood right back up!
I haven't seen a single mite since I did that crazy ass wash and used that leaf. wash on em. Of course I still haven't put any into flower since so we shall see. That'll come in about
A week or so. Watering my ladies every 3 days now...

That's why I have 3 different grows going on, that's how I'm speeding up the learning curve. Impossible to do with just one grow. Just one plant has been given mammoth p, she looks good. Shiggs has been using mammoth and something else with the kit and getting stellar results.

I have learned so far each strain likes different amounts of the kit, my sour strawberry will take as much as you can give

Mammoth P, eh?

I have it and have used it in previously but not with the kit until now. Going to start with this watering tonight!

I think I got them last fall, my buddy had a clone he brought back and grew in his yard. I brought it home to trim and dry for him. I've noticed them ever since. Last grow they weren't a problem, so far this grow not much of problem. Just one plant has a few little white specs on leaves. The other 3 I can't find a single mite, idk if they are more resistant or what. After these flower, I'm gonna let off few foggers

From what I understand HIGH BRIX is like RUNNING in STEALTH Mode (or cloaking for you Star Trekers)
Insects just don't recognize them as food :) However if you do have 1 plant with some its probably telling
you that is the weakest plant as the insects will find the weakest one to attack.

Also on another NOTE:
I have been trying to accelerate my learning curve with 1 FUBAR Plant, that is the one plant I
run off the reservation (experimentation). This way I fell I am learning a little faster but so far
I have not made any improvements, only slowed her down

Back
Top Bottom