Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I think I do pretty good lol

0ddbab877f3ceb98fed8038c006e3d7f.jpg

Yea id say so! Really good work! Nice and clean and consistent.

Oh yea, they have quite a line going now. But really I am only interested in what gives me as little between the ground and foot as possible. They do have some nice sandals now though! But for running... the originals are just awesome @3mm sole!
You like yours?

Hey gang...great evening to ya's. 119 ,..i was a runner...long time ago, used to train and race. Used to train between 40 and 90 miles / week. Liked to race 10 milers. I wasn't wearing sandals :wood:...NB #730's. Cheers!

Oh yea, they have quite a line going now. But really I am only interested in what gives me as little between the ground and foot as possible. They do have some nice sandals now though! But for running... the originals are just awesome @3mm sole!
You like yours?

I am normally found wearing flip flops in case I am getting into something. I got mine and wore them quite a bit at first. I enjoyed them. Takes some time to get the fit right with the strings, but once that's done you are good to go. I am going to break them out and start wearing them again.

Thanks Dug...
now due to grey I feel the need to try and defend the x ers.... but I already said I was done. Plus I don't have any friends ... probably cause I don't like most the people my age. I don't have skinny jeans... nor a man bun... but I am Vegan and do run long distance in sandals so take that for whatnots worth..
420-magazine-mobile1774298215.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2071274570.jpg

Oh and I do own and run a lawn service but no fancy fake titles.

Oh my gawd those sandals .......

Hey gang...great evening to ya's. 119 ,..i was a runner...long time ago, used to train and race. Used to train between 40 and 90 miles / week. Liked to race 10 milers. I wasn't wearing sandals :wood:...NB #730's. Cheers!

One of my Cuz'ins, I dont want to DRIVE 100 miles let alone RUN it
Catra Corbett, vegan ultramarathon runner | Great Vegan Athletes

Another actually her older sister
USAMuscle | Patty Corbett

and there Brother
Danville Personal Training By Personal Trainer Jay Corbett CPT – Body Revolution Fitness

EDIT:
Very possible this is there Great Grandfather
"Gentleman Jim (James) Corbett" First Modern Hervey weight champion
Family is from San Francisco

James J. Corbett - Wikipedia

There's no reason you can't.....

The biggest difference I see between me and "others" is:

1. I don't LST
2. I use plastic pots, not fabric or root builders
3. I keep my environment in check
4. I follow my own directions
5. I let my plants get a bit rootbound in veg.
6. 11/13 bloom photoperiod

If you did all that, your plants would look pretty much like mine. My helper is growing identical quality to me. But he also follows 1-6.

Still not Doc bud quality but I am getting there or at least feel I am lol
24 days post flip back to back cat is done
Few crappy cell phone pics

IMG_097746.JPG

IMG_097843.JPG

IMG_0981.PNG

I think my huckleberry kushs love the GE+trans+tea. They like a heavy feeding, seems like 1.5 ml per gal of soil and they're praying. At 1ml per gal no praying lol
420-magazine-mobile1922972455.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1757112500.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1601044254.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1451583713.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2106838614.jpg

I need to thin them out some, they are on day 8-9 from flip.
Fuck yeah Buck they look great. Cannot wait to get my big pots rolling thinking Girl Scout Cookies and Pineapple Chunk will be the first up to bat. Then Peyote Cookies and LSD.

There's no reason you can't.....

The biggest difference I see between me and "others" is:

1. I don't LST
2. I use plastic pots, not fabric or root builders
3. I keep my environment in check
4. I follow my own directions
5. I let my plants get a bit rootbound in veg.
6. 11/13 bloom photoperiod

If you did all that, your plants would look pretty much like mine. My helper is growing identical quality to me. But he also follows 1-6.

LMAO...I guess 5 out of 6 ain't too bad. Only difference for me is I finish in fabric pots...but my garden has been on point for a couple years now so, no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom