Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Yup. Go for it. :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

The EWC covers the mineral mix and keeps it moist for the beasties.

Gen X 1965-1976
Gen Y (Millennials) 1977-1995
Gen Z (Centennials) 1996-

The 30 somethings that Gray talks about are really Millennials. Gen X are all over 40.

It's so human to pigeon hole everything. We always have to be forming sides or teams....why one is better than the other...I know a lot of lazy people and go getters from all generations.

I suppose that's one of my attractions to cannabis...it helps soften the introspective blow to what I really am...a human

Gen X 1965-1976

The 30 somethings that Gray talks about are really Millennials. Gen X are all over 40.

It's so human to pigeon hole everything. We always have to be forming sides or teams....why one is better than the other...I know a lot of lazy people and go getters from all generations.

I suppose that's one of my attractions to cannabis...it helps soften the introspective blow to what I really am...a human
I like this DL. Runs a long the same logic I was trying to communicate that we're not inherently "X" because we belong to "X" generation that we're mostly all the same.

And no one ever mentions my poor freaked-out grandparents' generation. :laugh:

First television, with their kids and grandkids staring at a screen like zombies, shushing their grandparents if they tried to talk during a show ...

Then riots in the 60s and men with long hair ... young men refusing to step up and be soldiers ... couples divorcing ...

These folks were born in the 19th century, fer cryin out loud. :laugh: Livestock, horse wagons and poop in the streets ...

I still remember the blank looks on their faces.

Twas ever thus. :cheesygrinsmiley:

[Edit] and if you're mowing lawns for a living you're gonna be jus' fine, Dajerm. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks GT, yes I suppose I will be. Though it's so tedious and boring I'm currently looking at other options. Not many unless I give up my smoke. Geez man... I don't drink or smoke cigs or do any other drugs... why the hell cant I just smoke a lil after I get home from work. Sucks man... you can have a beer or 10 but don't smoke any cannabis or you'll have a hellava time finding a good job.

Yup. Go for it. :cheesygrinsmiley: :thumb:

The EWC covers the mineral mix and keeps it moist for the beasties.

OK Thanks, So the Recharge goes down first (scratch in a little) then the EWC and Water in,
GOT it.

Thanks again
Now Back to my Microscope, I may have been looking in the wrong direction. Seems
its all happening deep deep down :thumb:

Gen X 1965-1976

well...wadda bout me...i was made in 1959...waddaya call me?......easy my brothas!....lmfao!

Lol, around here they're starting to ignore a positive cannabis test. It eventually gets stuffy when you live every day with your head up your ass, right? The pool of functional entry-level workers is getting pretty shallow, after all. I'll hire a pot smoker any day. :slide: In fact, we'll pay $11/hr for anyone who can get through an entire week without feeling the need to complain to their mommies about how much work sucks. We let 'em stream music on their phones. :cheesygrinsmiley: That seems to keep them feeling connected. (And I stream, too - tech is good, tech is nice. :love:)

Lol, around here they're starting to ignore a positive cannabis test. It eventually gets stuffy when you live every day with your head up your ass, right? The pool of functional entry-level workers is getting pretty shallow, after all. I'll hire a pot smoker any day. :slide: In fact, we'll pay $11/hr for anyone who can get through an entire week without feeling the need to complain to their mommies about how much work sucks. We let 'em stream music on their phones. :cheesygrinsmiley: That seems to keep them feeling connected. (And I stream, too - tech is good, tech is nice. :love:)

What type of work? If I may ask...

ok then....Gray..you hear that....we'le just call us the vintage generation...

Oh Christ, if they only knew ...

Vintage, heheh. I got some vintage for ya right here, pal.

Fuggin food, Dajerm, the fuggin food business. Cooks. :laugh: Right now we have a pretty good bunch. They're not the most ambitious people in the world, but most of 'em are pot smokers so they don't end up laying face down in the mud somewhere at 3 in the morning. They get here bleary eyed, but they get the work done and they're pretty happy most of the time.

They're gonna be ok when things get a little better.

This is about the only thread that I hang in .... So , could someone please point me to the ' Colloidal Silver - making fem seeds ' thread .
Thanks again for all the wisdom .

Back
Top Bottom