Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Oh Christ, if they only knew ...

Vintage, heheh. I got some vintage for ya right here, pal.

Fuggin food, Dajerm, the fuggin food business. Cooks. :laugh: Right now we have a pretty good bunch. They're not the most ambitious people in the world, but most of 'em are pot smokers so they don't end up laying face down in the mud somewhere at 3 in the morning. They get here bleary eyed, but they get the work done and they're pretty happy most of the time.

They're gonna be ok when things get a little better.

Nice, thanks for the info. I didn't consider the food industry, guess cause I've always worked outdoors...

It it the same with you? Potheads are better workers than drunks?

I think that Colloidal thread was Granny's right?

Producing Feminized Seeds Using Colloidal Silver

Well I work alone now, but when I was with a landscaping company 6 years ago (worked there about 8 years) the guys who drank were in terrible shape every morning. And Monday's... geez man you could still smell it on them. .
But the pot heads always show up ready to roll. Not only that, they have more energy throughout the day to. Love that... so yes... pot heads all the way man!!

Awesome, thanks for posting that for him! Much appreciated!

Gazoo...
your ancient bud....haha...

Well I do remember PARTY LINES, AM Radio,
1960's Auto's with NO SEAT BELTS (STEEL CHROME metal dash),
Riding in the back bed of a Truck, Able to say
MOM going to play, will be back when it gets dark.
First man on the Moon, summer of love, Kennedy assassination,
Viet Nam War (its a war if they are trying to kill you)

Proud to have lived through it all.

Yea... I kinda don’t like that. I’ll be running and someone will stop me to ask about them. But I would wear nothing else to run in... except my bare feet of course. That’s the best, but ya know, the trails and streets are nasty...
I don't run or any of that, saw them on Shark Tank and had to get some. Now I see that they have expanded to boots as well.

Well I work alone now, but when I was with a landscaping company 6 years ago (worked there about 8 years) the guys who drank were in terrible shape every morning. And Monday’s... geez man you could still smell it on them. .
But the pot heads always show up ready to roll. Not only that, they have more energy throughout the day to. Love that... so yes... pot heads all the way man!!

Awesome, thanks for posting that for him! Much appreciated!

When working in Manufacturing I would want all the WELDERS to do the important
jobs before lunch, since after lunch they would all come back stoned and could not
run a straight weld line :)

I don't run or any of that, saw them on Shark Tank and had to get some. Now I see that they have expanded to boots as well.
I have Vibram soles on my boots. :thumb:
jobs before lunch, since after lunch they would all come back stoned and could not
I weld better while cruising on a good sativa. Seems I hold the edges just a tad longer lol.

I still remember Sanjay Gupta's cannabis special last year, talking about driving while stoned ...

Apparently, studies show that stoned drivers are as safe as a sober drivers, once they're experienced. :hmmmm: It's a matter of focus/distraction, not actual reflex impairment like alcohol. So I bet stoned welders run a fine bead after the first couple fuggups after lunch. :laugh:

I still remember Sanjay Gupta's cannabis special last year, talking about driving while stoned ...

Apparently, studies show that stoned drivers are as safe as a sober drivers, once they're experienced. :hmmmm: It's a matter of focus/distraction, not actual reflex impairment like alcohol. So I bet stoned welders run a fine bead after the first couple fuggups after lunch. :laugh:

Probably true, but its only the first FUBAR's the customer will see. Could also be this was early
80's and they were really Heavy stoners so who knows what they were getting.

Side Note: My brother in law worked there until I shared some of the
Da Kine (Maui)I had brought back from Hawaii, He decided to try it in the bathroom, Bad Idea

I think I do pretty good lol

0ddbab877f3ceb98fed8038c006e3d7f.jpg

Oh yea, they have quite a line going now. But really I am only interested in what gives me as little between the ground and foot as possible. They do have some nice sandals now though! But for running... the originals are just awesome @3mm sole!
You like yours?

Yes sir, that is understandable. But to me seems irresponsible to smoke and go to work. I could, if I wanted, smoke all day. But I won't do that, My clients deserve better than that. I only want to smoke after work... And you've seen first hand why.

Back
Top Bottom