Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I think you are spot on. The government does things the way they do in order to keep as much control as possible and to make as much money as possible. I do prefer to grow my own but it would be nice to be able to make a legit living off of growing Hi Brix cannabis without worrying about where the financial backing would come from or what the government will do to you for doing so.

On an unrelated matter, I got enough amendment for 6 kits. Duggan has stated that for each kit we need 680 grams of amendment. .I mix two batches at once so I weighed it into 3 parts with two weighing 1360 grams and the last one weighing 1480 grams. Should I divide the overage between the 3 bags or set the excess aside?

Divide the overage. The amendment ratios are more important than the exact amount. We add more in the Recharge anyway.

:thumb:

Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Digital currencies can be the future but they are certainly not the present, with a few exceptions. Regardless of how anonymous you think it is or if it somehow saves you money, there will always be someone taking a cut off the top and always someone seeing what you're buying, at least in the current age.

Bit coin transfers usually occur in several small packets and are not tied to the payee like a credit card or paypal transaction. So unless someone has the knowledge of what they are looking for and whom they are tying it to they won't be able to figure out what's going on.

It has to be a targeted attack from several nodes to identify a full transaction.

Even then the only way to tie it to you is to match the amounts of the small transactions to the big total and use sophisticated programs to figure it out.

For the amounts we are paying for seeds, equipment, etc it would not be worth the effort to pursue.

Digital currencies can be the future but they are certainly not the present, with a few exceptions. Regardless of how anonymous you think it is or if it somehow saves you money, there will always be someone taking a cut off the top and always someone seeing what you're buying, at least in the current age.

I agree

Re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Bit coin transfers usually occur in several small packets and are not tied to the payee like a credit card or paypal transaction. So unless someone has the knowledge of what they are looking for and whom they are tying it to they won't be able to figure out what's going on.

It has to be a targeted attack from several nodes to identify a full transaction.

Even then the only way to tie it to you is to match the amounts of the small transactions to the big total and use sophisticated programs to figure it out.

For the amounts we are paying for seeds, equipment, etc it would not be worth the effort to pursue.
Which is exactly why I use Bitcoin for seed purchases. I don't worry so much about equipment, still legal to grow hydro tomatoes xD

Thats usually a sign of N deficiency.How many EWC's did you add to your soil batch?Also some strains just do that as they grow too....so....unless it progresses to upper fans...dont worry! cheers bud!

Hey Duggan! I added 30# to the batch. I am growing Wonder Woman, I dont recall them doing this in super soil but tis is a whole different game. Thanks!

Fan's should not yellow in veg.

Are they the lower leaves, the upper leaves or both? If microbial action was greatly decreased, the plant would start eating the fans first. So, it's most likely a root issue.

How many runs on the soil? Any issues with the environment? Any weird experimentation?

Well I will admit... I screwed up and just gave the first Growth energy drench with tea on sunday... But besides that I have followed the schedule. It's the lower most fans, none of the upper or top looks affected at all.

Only water when they start to droop... I am pretty good at this part since I've been doing that for several grows now.
First run soil
No experimenting
Temp: 76-80
RH: 51-60%
Those are my lows and highs... Temps dont drop in there much at night, Could that be an issue?

Thanks Doc!

Well I will admit... I screwed up and just gave the first Growth energy drench with tea on sunday... But besides that I have followed the schedule. It's the lower most fans, none of the upper or top looks affected at all.

Only water when they start to droop... I am pretty good at this part since I've been doing that for several grows now.
First run soil
No experimenting
Temp: 76-80
RH: 51-60%
Those are my lows and highs... Temps dont drop in there much at night, Could that be an issue?

Thanks Doc!

The energy is going flat...hence no microbial activity and the NPK being taken from the fans. Rescue drench! You'll be fine.

What is the most likely reason veg plants just kinda stop growing? They look nice and healthy but I realized I've had clones in a solo cup for 8 weeks and they only want water about every 5 days. Same for my 1 gallon plants, there are no visible issues but they aren't close to needing transplanted. I alternate GE....H20........Transplant....H20. I veg in the same room as I flower (no choice) and I turned down my night time temps to 68 but that was done a while ago so I don't think thats it. My dehumidifier is set to 50% at night. Any thoughts??

What is the most likely reason veg plants just kinda stop growing? They look nice and healthy but I realized I've had clones in a solo cup for 8 weeks and they only want water about every 5 days. Same for my 1 gallon plants, there are no visible issues but they aren't close to needing transplanted. I alternate GE....H20........Transplant....H20. I veg in the same room as I flower (no choice) and I turned down my night time temps to 68 but that was done a while ago so I don't think thats it. My dehumidifier is set to 50% at night. Any thoughts??

Solo cups are kinda weird when it comes to roots, but that doesn't explain the 1 gallons.

How many runs on the soil? If there's quite a bit of organic matter in the soil, microbial action will be decreased. Once you get past 8% organic material, you've lost about 80% of the microbial action.

Back
Top Bottom