Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Since cannabis is a cash industry, I could see it becoming another way to pay for cannabis at dispensaries. Can't use debit cards but what if they had a bitcoin card that you could swipe. Just an idea
And this problem will go away with legalization and regulation and actually, if you're a legit cannabis business and go to a bank with a legit business plan and dress well and speak well like a business owner should, they may very well open an account for you which allows customers to pay with credit or debit.

Fan's should not yellow in veg.

Are they the lower leaves, the upper leaves or both? If microbial action was greatly decreased, the plant would start eating the fans first. So, it's most likely a root issue.

How many runs on the soil? Any issues with the environment? Any weird experimentation?

Don't we expect to loose a few bottom Fans in Veg while letting our pots Dry ? seems my grow
can go for ever without water and not DROOP I get the clue when bottom fans start to die, never more
than a couple but I notice this each time plant pot is extremly dry, Maybe I should water more but
still new to this process so .....

And this problem will go away with legalization and regulation and actually, if you're a legit cannabis business and go to a bank with a legit business plan and dress well and speak well like a business owner should, they may very well open an account for you which allows customers to pay with credit or debit.

Unless things have changed this is not correct. The federal government, which controls all banks, will not allow the banks to deal with cannabis businesses. All the people that start them have to get finances from private investors and backers. They also usually have to have their own safe to keep their money in. The government is showing its idiocy by doing so. When we deposit money into banks the banks then use our money to conduct their business and make interest off of. If they allowed legit cannabis businesses to work with them they would have more coins in their coffers that they can then make more money off of it. The feds do not allow the banks to work with them in order to try and choke the industry out.

Unless things have changed this is not correct. The federal government, which controls all banks, will not allow the banks to deal with cannabis businesses. All the people that start them have to get finances from private investors and backers. They also usually have to have their own safe to keep their money in. The government is showing its idiocy by doing so. When we deposit money into banks the banks then use our money to conduct their business and make interest off of. If they allowed legit cannabis businesses to work with them they would have more coins in their coffers that they can then make more money off of it. The feds do not allow the banks to work with them in order to try and choke the industry out.
I've literally spoken with a dispensary owner who has done this. Maybe his case is special maybe the bank is shady. Maybe they cut a deal and registered it as a health store or something idk but it can happen also this problem will absolutely go away with legalization so my statement isn't incorrect in the least.

Don't we expect to loose a few bottom Fans in Veg while letting our pots Dry ? seems my grow
can go for ever without water and not DROOP I get the clue when bottom fans start to die, never more
than a couple but I notice this each time plant pot is extremly dry, Maybe I should water more but
still new to this process so .....

I only recommend letting the droop once....the first time. when they do, get a feel for how much the pot weighs and use that to guage when to water in the future. Constant wilting isn't the best practice....catching them a few minutes before they start to wilt is perfect....but a few hours is cool too.

The main thing we want is a plant that puts its energy into growing roots, not leaves.

I've literally spoken with a dispensary owner who has done this. Maybe his case is special maybe the bank is shady. Maybe they cut a deal and registered it as a health store or something idk but it can happen also this problem will absolutely go away with legalization so my statement isn't incorrect in the least.

Yes it will go away, or should, with legalization. I read it as right now if you go to the bank they will work with you. If that is not what you meant then you are not incorrect. But if you mean banks will work with you now then it is. Where I am at they want a stupid amount of money to get a license to grow recreational and you cant get a loan from the bank to get one no matter how solid your business plan is. If you go with a plan that states you are doing something other than what you intend to do with the money I would think you are then risking getting charged with defrauding a financial institution.

I only recommend letting the droop once....the first time. when they do, get a feel for how much the pot weighs and use that to guage when to water in the future. Constant wilting isn't the best practice....catching them a few minutes before they start to wilt is perfect....but a few hours is cool too.

The main thing we want is a plant that puts its energy into growing roots, not leaves.

Thanks I do remember that, only 1 time droop, but can't seem to get a handle on it with up-potting
and SUPER FAST (GE) Growth :). First time in Kit. In the past (not kit) I could tell but these plants
look like they would stay green and upright even when DEAD.

Still learning the feel of the 7 Gal Pot, Next grow will be a 10 Gal so more learning curve :)
But well worth the effort

EDIT: Oh thanks for clearing that up, I think I understand you,
We don't expect to see very much, if any Yellowing Fans

The problem as I see it is that illegal cannabis is a blessing to government and private institutions contracted with government.

Government wins because they seize assets and concoct fear stories that get people to assume that more and better armed cops are the answer. Government also wins because drug laws bypass the 4th and 5th amendments in the Bill of Rights, allowing them even more and greater power.

Private contractors...namely prisons and companies that make drug testing equipment and conduct drug tests also benefit by keeping pot illegal.

The question is will the tax revenue from MJ sales be enough to keep the prisons full and fund all the cop's pensions AFTER all the public works people take their cut?

Or, to put it another way: Will the state make more money by stealing it in the form of taxes or asset seizure? Whichever one makes them richer will be the course they choose.

Yes it will go away, or should, with legalization. I read it as right now if you go to the bank they will work with you. If that is not what you meant then you are not incorrect. But if you mean banks will work with you now then it is. Where I am at they want a stupid amount of money to get a license to grow recreational and you cant get a loan from the bank to get one no matter how solid your business plan is. If you go with a plan that states you are doing something other than what you intend to do with the money I would think you are then risking getting charged with defrauding a financial institution.

And so....we grow our own! We do a better job than the cannabusinesses do. We have a product we know is clean and pure....and we aren't giving up quality....we're increasing it.

High Brix baby. Freedom.

I don't see how my credit union has any hand in the pot. I don't pay them any fees whatsoever to hold my money. My transactions are recorded but unless you trade hand to hand, your transaction is recorded by something or someone so I still don't see the point.

Also adding in that when you make a transaction through the internet. The banks have to go through verification processes that takes time and cost money. Banks charge, your credit union that has a visa or MC logo will also have a charge from the CC companies. It's all back end and cause prices to be a little higher on products. There's many reasons a person may want to use but coins rather than us currency when shopping online. I mean, if you asked Doc about how much of pita it is to get my order done. I have emails with different names bouncing PayPals. I'm a little paranoid at times about my name being out there even as an example our organic fertilizers and nutrients. The name is still DocBud and from Cannapharms and the box we receive. So it's just give people a better sense of safety and in most cases they are safer ordering Anonymously. This has been my take. I know some people that mine bitcoin, started years again and made a killing. In the sense that they have made huge purchases online and even started a business and paid for the equipment with bitcoin. I'm not near close to knowing much, but for what I have heard, digital currencies are the future. Not sure how far out in the future tho lol

Remember reading many CC company's were canceling accounts that had anything to do with Cannabis transaction.
Big and Small, Simply because they did not want to run the risk until it all shakes out. This was a few months back
so not sure what there stand is now.

Also adding in that when you make a transaction through the internet. The banks have to go through verification processes that takes time and cost money. Banks charge, your credit union that has a visa or MC logo will also have a charge from the CC companies. It's all back end and cause prices to be a little higher on products. There's many reasons a person may want to use but coins rather than us currency when shopping online. I mean, if you asked Doc about how much of pita it is to get my order done. I have emails with different names bouncing PayPals. I'm a little paranoid at times about my name being out there even as an example our organic fertilizers and nutrients. The name is still DocBud and from Cannapharms and the box we receive. So it's just give people a better sense of safety and in most cases they are safer ordering Anonymously. This has been my take. I know some people that mine bitcoin, started years again and made a killing. In the sense that they have made huge purchases online and even started a business and paid for the equipment with bitcoin. I'm not near close to knowing much, but for what I have heard, digital currencies are the future. Not sure how far out in the future tho lol

I think you are correct, this is the Future, But I don't want any part of a system that I can be
switched off with the click of a button

Yes I am saying it probably is against several laws (depending on where you are, for example, Lansing Michigan doesn't seem to give two shits what you do) but it happens people find a way around that either by lying or otherwise. No I am not saying you can walk into a bank with a grow op business plan in a suit with your haircut that they will just give you an account no I doubt very much that would happen.

One reason I'd use Bitcoin that's about it haha
420-magazine-mobile1159406774.jpg

The problem as I see it is that illegal cannabis is a blessing to government and private institutions contracted with government.

Government wins because they seize assets and concoct fear stories that get people to assume that more and better armed cops are the answer. Government also wins because drug laws bypass the 4th and 5th amendments in the Bill of Rights, allowing them even more and greater power.

Private contractors...namely prisons and companies that make drug testing equipment and conduct drug tests also benefit by keeping pot illegal.

The question is will the tax revenue from MJ sales be enough to keep the prisons full and fund all the cop's pensions AFTER all the public works people take their cut?

Or, to put it another way: Will the state make more money by stealing it in the form of taxes or asset seizure? Whichever one makes them richer will be the course they choose.

And so....we grow our own! We do a better job than the cannabusinesses do. We have a product we know is clean and pure....and we aren't giving up quality....we're increasing it.

High Brix baby. Freedom.

I think you are spot on. The government does things the way they do in order to keep as much control as possible and to make as much money as possible. I do prefer to grow my own but it would be nice to be able to make a legit living off of growing Hi Brix cannabis without worrying about where the financial backing would come from or what the government will do to you for doing so.

On an unrelated matter, I got enough amendment for 6 kits. Duggan has stated that for each kit we need 680 grams of amendment. .I mix two batches at once so I weighed it into 3 parts with two weighing 1360 grams and the last one weighing 1480 grams. Should I divide the overage between the 3 bags or set the excess aside?

Digital currencies can be the future but they are certainly not the present, with a few exceptions. Regardless of how anonymous you think it is or if it somehow saves you money, there will always be someone taking a cut off the top and always someone seeing what you're buying, at least in the current age.

Back
Top Bottom