Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Hey duggan, thanks for pics of how you mixed your soil. The tarp is a good idea, then I can just shovel in my barrels. I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger on getting doc's kit, seems like the support you guys give is worth a whole lot more than price of kit. I'm looking forward to getting started, just gotta get my current girls flowered. A lot of info in this journal and I'm only on page 8, hopefully I can get caught up. Thanks, really appreciate you guys help.
420-magazine-mobile1959701791.jpg
Buck, you are very welcome sir! The tarp works great, glad you like the idea. it's great when your mixing on it and you just wanna move the pile around some,...sort of bring it all 'back in' kind of thing. Plus , clean up is fast! I use an aluminum flat/square nose shovel,..easier to handle , rather than a steel , heavy one. After ya get it all mixed up really good , while it's dry,..then as you put it in your totes or bin , add your water (RO, Distilled, or tested well water) in bits at a time ,..then mix it up add more dry soil , more water , mix it up,..keep doing this until the tote or bin is full. Now your not faced with mixing in the water after the tote is already filled.
looks like your gonna have a pretty big harvest with all those girls there....cheers eh! Have a great night buck,:high-five:

Hey there Bevis, great work on that girl... looking awesome! I too use heavy wire, and if I find it doesn't wanna bite in the soil and stick, I simply make a hook on the end going into the soil. Much harder for it to work its way out, just a thought incase you have any troubles there. Looking great, keep it up!!
Ya eh,..just put a lil 'hook' on the end, that way it wont come out, especially after roots get all around it...:)Cheers 119!:high-five:

Hey TripleBeam

why don't you do at least one each way and see what happens.

I have decided to keep the OC+ plants where they are and cut clones in two to three weeks for when the kit soil is ready. I will keep the OC+ plants in veg until the HB plants are ready to flower therefore allowing me to have still have a comparison grow. OC+ and HB. OC+ does great things for sooo cheap. HB will be even better. My 5x5 tent will be quite crowded with six to eight plants in flower but, who cares right? Just need more lights. Hopefully I don't end up with a bunch of males. I planted 4 seeds about forty days ago. Two of which came from female plants I grew last year and the other two are new to me. All are unknown genetics. One sativa and three indica dominant. Since two of them came from female plants does that mean they will be fem or could it go either way? Towards the end of flower I will acquire some Ace sativa genetics for the next round.

I have decided to keep the OC+ plants where they are and cut clones in two to three weeks for when the kit soil is ready. I will keep the OC+ plants in veg until the HB plants are ready to flower therefore allowing me to have still have a comparison grow. OC+ and HB. OC+ does great things for sooo cheap. HB will be even better. My 5x5 tent will be quite crowded with six to eight plants in flower but, who cares right? Just need more lights. Hopefully I don't end up with a bunch of males. I planted 4 seeds about forty days ago. Two of which came from female plants I grew last year and the other two are new to me. All are unknown genetics. One sativa and three indica dominant. Since two of them came from female plants does that mean they will be fem or could it go either way? Towards the end of flower I will acquire some Ace sativa genetics for the next round.

I love OC+. I was using it in 2009-10 and grew some really nice plants with it. Nothing is easier or cheaper, and the results are pretty damn good!

Thanks Doc, those lower leaves are still there from the bad times lol. They are set to get A GE around Saturday if they are dry enough. How does that sound Doc and Dugg? I think they'll pop off good from that? Super drench?? I feel like I'm not aware of what that is!!

Edit: disregard, I just have do some reading before I post things.

Hope everyone is have a great week so far!!

Edit: disregard, I just have do some reading before I post things.

Hope everyone is have a great week so far!!

Morning '7' , ya, you don't need to worry about the 'super drench' OK! That's a special Drench Doc brought out to help with 'frankenstrains' during mid to late bloom as sometimes they start to 'fade ' a lil! Those 'frankenstrains' need abit more of our attention ..no big deal!
Your girls are doing very well, just leave them grow , keep training them and following instructions OK...have a great day bud!

Man that looks soooo good! How long do you let her go?

8-12 weeks. Yeah, that's a pretty big difference....the first time I went 12 weeks and the nugs were rock hard, totally unlike a sativa.

Then, I took one at 8 weeks and it had amazing flavor but the effect was shorter lived....but the flavor!

So, I'll look to maybe 10 weeks this time. When the triches are always clear and cloudy and the damn plant keep growing it's hard to cut it down.

Back
Top Bottom