Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Wow a 1000 pages I remember reading the first page like yesterday
What has been the following watering/drench that has been working after the cat drench
Anybody?
I follow the cat drench with straight water, which I use to water in fresh worm castings. But it's really personal preference. There is benefit from playing one drench on another, but in the case of the Cat Drench, I like to use water once.

Foliar with Brix too. DeStress if there are less than perfect leaves too.

I follow the cat drench with straight water, which I use to water in fresh worm castings. But it's really personal preference. There is benefit from playing one drench on another, but in the case of the Cat Drench, I like to use water once.

Foliar with Brix too. DeStress if there are less than perfect leaves too.

I've been doing my top-dressing (ewc, recharge, roots) a week before the cat series, then following the cat series with a straight water too.

There is no "correct" way to do it....except we should all do the recharge at some point.

I'm out of town till Tuesday folks. My daughter is arriving home from 2 and a half years in Brazil.....and 2 days in the custody of federal police in Sao Paulo.....just cuz they like to hassle people. She's in Colombia and on her way home! Party time!

:woohoo:

There is no "correct" way to do it....except we should all do the recharge at some point.

I'm out of town till Tuesday folks. My daughter is arriving home from 2 and a half years in Brazil.....and 2 days in the custody of federal police in Sao Paulo.....just cuz they like to hassle people. She's in Colombia and on her way home! Party time!

Doc, enjoy your family:love: reunion!! :circle-of-love:

Hey Brix Team....question on Destress.

On the bottle it says 1 oz per quart of water but in Doc's directions it says: DeStress is mixed at .5oz per quart while Brix is mixed at 1oz per quart of RO.

Which ratio are we to use? Thanks in advance!!

Hey Brix Team....question on Destress.

On the bottle it says 1 oz per quart of water but in Doc's directions it says: DeStress is mixed at .5oz per quart while Brix is mixed at 1oz per quart of RO.

Which ratio are we to use? Thanks in advance!!

Yep. It's sloppy right now. I'm actually in the long, arduous process of redesigning labels and so forth. The reason it hasn't been done for a while is because the products have been evolving, meaning the dosage and NPK have changed slightly over the last two years.

I'm working on it. Please be patient! Until then, the current instructions linked to in my signature are the correct and recommended use of the products.

Hi doc. New to the thread but been lingering watching the hi brix journals. Just got a few questions before moving into the hi brix game. Are big Rubbermaid containers suitable for cooking the soil. I'd probably use 2-3 different containers. My city tap water comes out at 7.0 and ppm is 60. Do you think I should get ro system before running the kit. Thanks

Hi doc. New to the thread but been lingering watching the hi brix journals. Just got a few questions before moving into the hi brix game. Are big Rubbermaid containers suitable for cooking the soil. I'd probably use 2-3 different containers. My city tap water comes out at 7.0 and ppm is 60. Do you think I should get ro system before running the kit. Thanks

When cooking the soil, rubbermaid totes will work, but trashcans are better, as the upper layers of soil get a chimney effect. Just make sure you're not trying to "cook" the soil on a cold cement slab. In the smaller totes you'll want it nice and warm.

Your tap water sounds like a dream come true. Don't hesitate to use it. No worries at all.

Doc no one tests and improves the product as much as you do. When I forget something I go straight to your signature and find the link.

thanks Shigg's.

I have to register each product with the state, each product gets separate paperwork and a separate fee. If anything changes it all has to be redone!

So I put off going to the next level until I felt I had the products designed a little better.

When cooking the soil, rubbermaid totes will work, but trashcans are better, as the upper layers of soil get a chimney effect. Just make sure you're not trying to "cook" the soil on a cold cement slab. In the smaller totes you'll want it nice and warm.

Your tap water sounds like a dream come true. Don't hesitate to use it. No worries at all.

Perfect I can use garbage cans instead. My plan was to use basement for cook but planned to keep off the ground. Also the coldest my basement every get is 20c or 68f which I seem to remember that is on the low side which you recommend to keep it while cooking.

Perfect I can use garbage cans instead. My plan was to use basement for cook but planned to keep off the ground. Also the coldest my basement every get is 20c or 68f which I seem to remember that is on the low side which you recommend to keep it while cooking.

68 will work fine as long as it is off the cold slab. At that temp, a can is better than a tote. Go the full 30 days and you'll be just perfect.

Good day Doc and gang! Doc....what about the chlorine, chloramine and anything else in that tap water? Should he not be somewhat concerned about this. People will see that post and wanna start using their tap water! No....

Back
Top Bottom