Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Veg room: Bog's Sour Grape. This one in particular has really come to life with the new drenches.

Picture_016177.jpg
Picture_015212.jpg
Picture_014242.jpg

Lemon Paki, Skywalker OG, Grape Ape, Gorilla Glue #4, Sour Grape, Tangie and I think one shot of BlueChocolope. I want to cross the Chocolope with Jack Herer to get Jackalope.

Picture_017168.jpg
Picture_013247.jpg
Picture_012271.jpg
Picture_011282.jpg
Picture_010304.jpg
Picture_009312.jpg
Picture_008319.jpg
Picture_007349.jpg
Picture_005388.jpg
Picture_004404.jpg
Picture_003412.jpg
Picture_002409.jpg
Picture_001419.jpg

Waiting for my soil to Cook so stopped by my local
Salvation Army and picked up some reading material
6 bucks total, no tax. These will have to wait.

Trying to read 30 pages a day here, stating from the
start (02-05-2013) I figure I should be close to finished
by the time my soil is ready :phew:

BOOKS_1.jpg

Waiting for my soil to Cook so stopped by my local
Salvation Army and picked up some reading material
6 bucks total, no tax. These will have to wait.

Trying to read 30 pages a day here, stating from the
start (02-05-2013) I figure I should be close to finished
by the time my soil is ready :phew:

BOOKS_1.jpg

Damn! Thats a hell of a score!
Yup took me a while to read all the way through this one...
Totally worth every minute though, so much info in these pages.

One more question on the Wayahead 10x. Should it be used with every brix spraying or is there a best time to use it? :thanks::circle-of-love::peace:

Morning DG,..yes , there is a good time to use the Wayx10. Doc has designed it to help with some 'frankenstrains' during mid to late bloom to avoid the 'fade' that sometimes happens. I start using it in late veg. and continue thru bloom , right to the end. it's full of Mg. and other micronutrients to assist those stains OK. Cheers DG!

Morning DG,..yes , there is a good time to use the Wayx10. Doc has designed it to help with some 'frankenstrains' during mid to late bloom to avoid the 'fade' that sometimes happens. I start using it in late veg. and continue thru bloom , right to the end. it's full of Mg. and other micronutrients to assist those stains OK. Cheers DG!

Thanks!!! That's exactly what my C-99 and Train Wreck seem to need. :circle-of-love::peace:

Back
Top Bottom