Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

Rare Darkness
20150707_064448.jpg

By Rare Dankness
20150707_064439.jpg

In Doc Buds High Brix Blend
20150707_064429.jpg

Nuff said

Doc, question about burying stems on live plants to stimulate root production..how far up the plant can you bury it? and branches/leaves should be removed i assume before being buried?

i ask because my 5 Panama(+) are tall and i had to bend them..i have to make room for the SWICK but things are backed up..LOL until I harvest the Golden Tiger and Purple Hazes. shoot I may harvest the G.T. weds..the PH are blooming lots..

All you guys keep sayin the word lucky.....luck has zero to do with our success. I'l keep reminding you guys of this!! Luck is throwing a seed in the ground, coming back 4 months later ,to find a big beautifull plant where you planted the seed.....now thats luck! When i grow in DBHBB i expect greatness, nothing less and i don't need luck for this!:thumb: Have a great night Gang.:circle-of-love:

Luck is being vertical 4 months later to come back!

Doc, question about burying stems on live plants to stimulate root production..how far up the plant can you bury it? and branches/leaves should be removed i assume before being buried?

i ask because my 5 Panama(+) are tall and i had to bend them..i have to make room for the SWICK but things are backed up..LOL until I harvest the Golden Tiger and Purple Hazes. shoot I may harvest the G.T. weds..the PH are blooming lots..

I always bury about 20-30 % of the stem above the roots when I go from veg to bloom. So, at least it's safe to go that far. Sumpin' tells me you're about to maybe bury up to pruned off lower branches....

FWIW

On my last grow I started the replacement plants way to early and they were fairly big.

My partner said bury them deep or they will be to tall. I was against it, but I don't argue about growing decisions.
Bad move. Some of the least frosty plants we have grown so far. Not bad, but not very dense or frosty.

I think the roots never developed since they were planted so low in the bags and that's where the water ends up.
When I emptied the bags, the only one that had any sort of root system was a younger one planted normal. The others didn't have much more than the original root ball from the 1gl pots.

The current grow is back to the brix.

Planted 3 day old seedlings started in rapid rooters right into 7gl bags.

3 weeks old and I gave them their first 1/2 strength de-stress today. They didn't even look like they needed it, but I figure it was good maintenance. They are nice dark green and shinny.

Wow seems to be catching up quickly to the slow.....did you say there was gonna b around 3weeks between all 3 phenos?

That's changed. It was my estimate at the time, but these others need at least 3 weeks more. We're talking 8 or 9 weeks vs 14 it looks like.

Worth the wait. I was just in there drooling over the "medium" pheno. It's got the best smell for sure, but all of them are great.

This plant LOVES this soil.

Re: two cents

Got a question for any and all who want to answer.

I'd like to try breeding. I have nine female photo plant clones in solo cups. Basically all the plants I'm growing this summer. I'll go through the list:

THC bomb
Deep cheese
holy Grail Kush
Critical
Cbd OG
Stink bomb
Chocolate Lighting
Sugar Black Rose
Afghani

I don't want to grow these out, I have enough. So I thought I'd try to get a male something,, and a secure/separate location,, and get them plants to getting it on.

A little boom boom.

I thought of two options.

1) I have some regular autoflower seeds I could try something with a male auto and those nine above.

Or, my latest idea was to try and get a male from some regular photo seeds I have.

Like, BC Big Bang, or Atomic Bomb??

Sorry, Doc to clutter up your thread. Whatever I get for a cross, assuming,, will be in your kit,, eventually ;)

Thank you!!
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom