Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

I could use some advice from you fine people. I have been going through a difficult move and my clones have become a little bit neglected and there showing some deficiencies. I would like to get them back on track and hope i can get some quick advice.

Up till now i have just watered strait RO and I have used de-stress 2 or 3 times a week. I just put 1 teaspoon of epsons per 1 gallon last feeding because these grape ape seem to be salt lovers and look to be needing mag. It probably is time to re pot them and start with the drenches and tea aswell but don't know if i should fix the stress first.

6hO3lpmRTX8YWmFcQwXIejcVvUI7n1P1UfAFlGMOIkI_pvLcbkDUImD9FxDaPp4kj-4_f8Dr2e3j0VUycgujOlU.jpg

ATDDsp0lsqSiJMFBOs_BVW_7jEqzNkZW1Xm-YdzZLcY_QpXSssHq3wwSW3jdCivmiwCtaIaeAddOg0nwPMom6IA.jpg

CJeo7VKSKwdXMhfuiEDGoOGEwfsSIDgzqJmrlY0eESQ_3zOKV0tuIBIDWwDS9EyttHdmgKj6X7ZgKpMeg163zCI.jpg

NPXM_x6PBmThmHrx3cJwJtjHPuYPP-ImTuGQdnp-C_k_6mEmHhFi-c17BaHWYXXc5aTztcNKr7uS_yM_jrklatM.jpg

VdinBtS4jDe5ktboB1ng63VPsAIyP3_gwFbGI2BKTgo_9sj15HXcRJ6tMvY_vyiqaFbr8zKKyG7IIfnO2VokiaU.jpg

io6NAfrv6bFAOAQYfoN2i_6_a9emJicX6CHVxzGUg_c_kVoxmm5jHujWm7LFrZziAsnUN_fjPwhgIhJjsfhyW-U.jpg

p1ifwYzhSaa3LD6p9xUcoYIJmZyDn1y2ghMX_69XNXk_rHjCJoO7qpKbJb9jO34CCzotyJp6dLryThPz7p7vRhY.jpg

ztbM9K67AFXDsCFjxiqx7wDEAsOzDDnXqcN_ZFQ4B7A_X0nD7FSlwwrDed5hXYcA_LUWyKLUqdE0jj4T5AddoSg.jpg

two cents

-Upcan those asap and let them dry out between waterings. Id go with 1 gals.

-Its a bit early to worry about epsoms imo.

-let them dry out between watering, they look a little over watered

-they also look like they have experienced photoperiod stress? but I've seen several other factors cause this (overwatering, heat, etc), it usually works itself out quickly when the plants get bigger and into more soil energy. (re: many single and triple bladed leaves)

My plants around that size looked very similar, they monstercropped a little as they were cut a week into flower when cloned.

Yup...gotta change my fuckin draws again...god dangit!!!
Im just gonna stop posting my pathetic pictures and start claiming Docs as my own! Lmao! Nobody would believe me anyways!
Beautiful work Doc :)

Re: two cents

-they also look like they have experienced photoperiod stress? but I've seen several other factors cause this (overwatering, heat, etc), it usually works itself out quickly when the plants get bigger and into more soil energy. (re: many single and triple bladed leaves)

My plants around that size looked very similar, they monstercropped a little as they were cut a week into flower when cloned.

Excellent advice.

Hello! Hope everyone is having a good holiday!

I have a few questions regarding recycling soil. I just culled a couple plants and put the roots and unused soil in a container but I wasn't sure if I should cut the plant up and throw it in there too. What do you guys do? What would be the best way to start recycling my soil?

Hello! Hope everyone is having a good holiday!

I have a few questions regarding recycling soil. I just culled a couple plants and put the roots and unused soil in a container but I wasn't sure if I should cut the plant up and throw it in there too. What do you guys do? What would be the best way to start recycling my soil?

First grow in the kit soil? If so, just take the rootball, the leaves, break it all up, put it all in your soil wish a small handful of roots! and cover it with soil...give it a good mix and youre good to go! :)

Pics today.

Also, the Colombian fast pheno is ridiculous. Say bye to Champagne, this replaces it x3. It smells like some sort of fruit that only grows in "Weedland." I don't know how else to put it. Super smooth, delicious and potent as hell. It's a high energy, talkative, laughter and EAT kind of weed. I just LOVE IT. I can't wait to try the longer, taller pheno, as it looks like it might be much better, which is hard to believe. Already, the structure of the buds is beyond my expectations. The fast pheno has gorgeous, firm, golfball nugs, but the tall one is going to look a lot like Jack Herer, pretty dense and frosty.

Happy times in the garden lately! Also a shot of the last Champagne for a while and some Grape Ape and Grape Stomper 24 hours post Cat Drench.

IMG_81965.jpg
IMG_81954.jpg
IMG_81943.jpg
IMG_81931.jpg
IMG_81922.jpg
IMG_81912.JPG
IMG_81902.jpg
IMG_81891.jpg
IMG_81882.jpg
IMG_81873.JPG
IMG_81854.JPG
IMG_81845.jpg
IMG_81832.jpg
IMG_81823.jpg

Just want to be the first that says those plants look terrible. So there. They don't have a dislike button here.... Need to work on that.

I dislike them cause they. are. not. mine.

:sorry:

Does it make me odd if I want to lick your plants..

Just want to be the first that says those plants look terrible. So there. They don't have a dislike button here.... Need to work on that.

I dislike them cause they. are. not. mine.

:sorry:

Does it make me odd if I want to lick your plants..

You would not be alone in that desire MassMedMan. :laughtwo:

Sorry Doc, I was a bit cranky last night after three days with the wife and kids living on the beach and at parties.

I was out of line. I would not lick those plants. Just give me the addRess and I'll swing by and make it up to them... :rofl::rofl:

Seriously, have you ever considered doing a one on one, day long, or two day seminar with your disciples? :drool::smokin:

I'd fly out there and spend a day with you. Few hours,,, shit, one minute in your space and my mind would be alive with ideas for my own....

I could just sweep your floors and be a fly on the wall????

If it's possible, I'm asking. :Namaste:

Sorry Doc, I was a bit cranky last night after three days with the wife and kids living on the beach and at parties.

I was out of line. I would not lick those plants. Just give me the addRess and I'll swing by and make it up to them... :rofl::rofl:

Seriously, have you ever considered doing a one on one, day long, or two day seminar with your disciples? :drool::smokin:

I'd fly out there and spend a day with you. Few hours,,, shit, one minute in your space and my mind would be alive with ideas for my own....

I could just sweep your floors and be a fly on the wall????

If it's possible, I'm asking. :Namaste:

i don't think you want to be a fly on the wall in Doc's place :)

Pics today.

Also, the Colombian fast pheno is ridiculous. Say bye to Champagne, this replaces it x3. It smells like some sort of fruit that only grows in "Weedland." I don't know how else to put it. Super smooth, delicious and potent as hell. It's a high energy, talkative, laughter and EAT kind of weed. I just LOVE IT. I can't wait to try the longer, taller pheno, as it looks like it might be much better, which is hard to believe. Already, the structure of the buds is beyond my expectations. The fast pheno has gorgeous, firm, golfball nugs, but the tall one is going to look a lot like Jack Herer, pretty dense and frosty.

Happy times in the garden lately! Also a shot of the last Champagne for a while and some Grape Ape and Grape Stomper 24 hours post Cat Drench.

Have just been waiting for this ball to drop, as it seems all good things do come...to those who wait....especially if their name is Doc Bud....I don't think u can get a clone in CO that takes more than 2 months to finish *snicker*

Re: two cents

Thanks for the advice. I did upcan them that same day. The pots didn't really seem to be root bound yet but I did score and dust them. Watered them in with transplant. Will start with the first drench after they dry out.

These clones where taken when the mothers where about 3 to 4 weeks into flowering. They also went through a move and where shut up in a box for 4 to 5 hours. Then also the timer setting where screwed up and they ended up with to little light the first day after the move. I'm sure that the will recover but they look hungry. Do you think that I will need the salt kit later for these grape apes? The first time I grew these they always looked like they where mag deficient kinda like they do here. They turned out pretty darn good the first run though.

Back
Top Bottom