I'm a bit concerned about the root/stem connection with that bending, so I suggest you get a pipe cleaner or thick wire and tie the bottom of the stem to the opposite side of the pot to take the strain off it.

Like this:
full

Really can't say what will work for you.25 should be fine if you have lots of plants. I like to grow big ladies throughout spring and summer and smaller ones in autumn. Just what works for me . I've often run out of space with 50lt so its really the minimum. (For a full season for me) everyone has different needs and methods so mine isn't correct. Just correct for me.
In my small space I would need to decide whether I was going big. I think I am probably at the right pace for now. I can monitor growth and decide later or next time. Thanks, LR it's much appreciated. PS do you think that Table Mountain rain water might just have some elemental magic? :passitleft:

I'm glad it's summer in your part of the world.
Looking forward to watching you "Shine On", with your growing techniques.
Way to go, DK ! :high-five:

In my small space I would need to decide whether I was going big. I think I am probably at the right pace for now. I can monitor growth and decide later or next time. Thanks, LR it's much appreciated. PS do you think that Table Mountain rain water might just have some elemental magic? :passitleft:
Pleasure. No idea. Once it's come down the mountain it's probably packed with minerals stuff.

Pleasure. No idea. Once it's come down the mountain it's probably packed with minerals stuff.
I think it is. If you take how the mountain cleans herself and regenerates her ecosystem. She regulates life around here. Our plants may originate from different regions, but the mountain is their curator. She is their habitat ♥

Yeah we love our mountain.
DK if You want me to remove I'll do so. :)
Why would I want that removed. That's amazing! So you have table mountain in view from your yard?! Wow! So can you see the coast aswell?

images.jpeg

Good evening all!

I do hope all of you are having a fantastic evening or day wherever you are haha! :thumb:
So a lot has happened?

The wind here has picked up and damn is it a lot. The dust in this place can get much. I might need to spray the plants down with water to wash the brown off :laugh:

So P#1, P#2 & P#3 are looking really great I must say however I have had a look at them closer and think I might have 2 males :lot-o-toke:

20191010_075818.jpg

20191010_075821.jpg

20191010_075823.jpg

20191010_081135.jpg

20191010_081919.jpg

20191010_081930.jpg

Well funny enough I have one female. That's P#6

20191010_131643.jpg

So I don't have a recent photo of her but she is already pointing up. Once I get some time off I can rush to the local nursery and get coco & perlite. I need about 4 bricks and maybe 2 bags of perlite. Damn these pots take a lot.

So what do I do with the coco that I have left from the males once they officially show themselves?

I must say so far no burns no wilting or anything... So I did increase the water for the big pots too 1.5L nutes and the small pots to 500ml...

The stems are so much thicker than the first pot and the foliage looks a lot better!

I'm hoping I get to keep 3 females atleast so I can have some lovely bushes!

One thing which is new is I'm at "peace" with this grow. While it's a bit of effort it's fun but I'm in no hurry at all. I have finally learned some patience! Seems fishing and growing teaches you to be patient!

So I have some lovely white widow seeds for the next coco grow but I won't plant all of them. This time I want to have a nice mixed batch so I'll be on the lookout for more!

Thanks all for stopping by! :thumb:
:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

I do see they are different. They have stripes on the ball thingie haha shit I forgot the name. The is one that has a v with 1 pistil. Very small but very welcoming sight. I'll do as you say and post pictures as the mature. Hold thumbs!

So what do I do with the coco that I have left from the males once they officially show themselves?

absolutely!

like shed said, rinse and reuse!

first pull out as much of the roots you can, the rest will just decompose into the coco.

I agree with shed. They do look like males.

this trick is to get them out, in the first two weeks of flowering. Anything beyond that, you could chance, pollen being spewed out.

so if your unsure, then give them a few more days!

Its looking good in there man! :yahoo:

images.jpeg

Good evening all!

I do hope all of you are having a fantastic evening or day wherever you are haha! :thumb:
So a lot has happened?

The wind here has picked up and damn is it a lot. The dust in this place can get much. I might need to spray the plants down with water to wash the brown off :laugh:

So P#1, P#2 & P#3 are looking really great I must say however I have had a look at them closer and think I might have 2 males :lot-o-toke:

20191010_075818.jpg

20191010_075821.jpg

20191010_075823.jpg

20191010_081135.jpg

20191010_081919.jpg

20191010_081930.jpg

Well funny enough I have one female. That's P#6

20191010_131643.jpg

So I don't have a recent photo of her but she is already pointing up. Once I get some time off I can rush to the local nursery and get coco & perlite. I need about 4 bricks and maybe 2 bags of perlite. Damn these pots take a lot.

I must say so far no burns no wilting or anything... So I did increase the water for the big pots too 1.5L nutes and the small pots to 500ml...

The stems are so much thicker than the first pot and the foliage looks a lot better!

I'm hoping I get to keep 3 females atleast so I can have some lovely bushes!

One thing which is new is I'm at "peace" with this grow. While it's a bit of effort it's fun but I'm in no hurry at all. I have finally learned some patience! Seems fishing and growing teaches you to be patient!

So I have some lovely white widow seeds for the next coco grow but I won't plant all of them. This time I want to have a nice mixed batch so I'll be on the lookout for more!

Thanks all for stopping by! :thumb:
:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:
genius... I am very impressed. when did those pips sprout? the plants are looking so healthy

15707734691421063740802192280171.jpg

Anyone know what plant this is?

Also small update. 3 confirmed males and 1 female. 1 still to be confirmed...

Back
Top Bottom