You can induce flowering by moving them into complete darkness for 12 hours a day (that's how I flip mine), but if you commit to that, it's every day, same time, day in and day out until harvest. No going out to dinner and missing moving time or getting home late from work unless you have someone else who will do it for you.

Makes me nervous with the wind!

Nope! What Penny said...more water.

This ^

It's fine where it is. The more sun it gets the bigger the buds.

I totally agree with mr.Shed on the 12 hours as that's the reason mine started revegging as I forgot to mention to my cousin he needed to take them inside every night, I just paid school fees again....haha

Morning mr.Shed hope ya have a blessed day...:passitleft:

OK so I'm thinking I should maybe move miss auto to the box after it's done so that she can flower in peace with a timer.

20190912_074959.jpg

Purple haze bag seed. :headbanger:

So I started the bag seeds on the 7th of September in jiffy peats and I must say I am impressed! :Namaste:

This photo is on the 12th of September as the popped out. :woohoo:

I haven't thought of any specific names so for now we will go with P#1 - P#6

First to sprout was P#6 followed by P#2. :bravo:

I fed them with
3 drops of botanium nutrients into 1.5L water
15691776003028564160080774895807.jpg

I will most probably on settle for 4 plants in total but I want to even out my odds for females. :cheer:

I was very fortunate to to have all female.

20190920_074755.jpg

19 September

P#1 - 4.8cm high & 5.5cm long
P#2 - 4.6cm high & 5.0cm long
P#3 - 4.9cm high & 5.3cm long
P#4 - 5.5cm high & 3.9cm long
P#5 2.7cm high & 2.1cm long
P#6 4.8cm high & 4.1cm long

I transplanted into coco & perlite mixture of about 60/40 roughly.

:lot-o-toke:
Finally but the bullet and bought a Ph pen so I have water ph'd to 5.8. I got 5.9 on my second try as my first went horribly wrong :laugh:

Mind you I'm using spirt vinegar to ph down.
My tap water ppm is 141 and ph is 7.1.
I then added a new batch of nutrients called
nutrifeed.
Ppm went to
700 after mixing that with cal mag at 10g per 10L of water.

P#6 had some stretching but I put her deeper.

I worked on some material pots. Or some makeshift ones hahaha :laugh:
On the next update. That's all for now.

20190921_172121.jpg

hey im a jiffy pot man too, so many people mess around with seeds, between wet towels, plastic bags, soaking...whatever just put em in a warm wet jiffy and up they come anyway lol, good luck with your grow there!

hey im a jiffy pot man too, so many people mess around with seeds, between wet towels, plastic bags, soaking...whatever just put em in a warm wet jiffy and up they come anyway lol, good luck with your grow there!
Thank you my good sir!

Assuming it's getting direct sun most of the day, you will be getting 5x more lux outside than you would be under almost any light. I'd say leave it where it is.
OK sir I will leave it outside! I hope the flowering process goes well for the auto! Do autos get bannanas?

None as of yet but I will definitely do so. I'm so intrigued as this is my first time I'm growing fully outdoors. Besides what I presume is thripe I don't have anything else.

20191101_074856.jpg

20191101_074848.jpg

See the pistils?

20191101_074904.jpg

20191101_074918.jpg

20191101_074835.jpg

Just a quick post with photos!

Have a blessed day everyone :bongrip:

Hey DK. So the daylight hours my side is not enough yet for vegging and I have a few plants in full flower. I'd say it's normal for this time of year to have mature plants go into flower. I have about 3 weeks before reveg happens so you should be fine, they will go back into veg next month. Not much you can do and luckily they won't be far along so you might not even notice them reveg. :)

Hey DK. So the daylight hours my side is not enough yet for vegging and I have a few plants in full flower. I'd say it's normal for this time of year to have mature plants go into flower. I have about 3 weeks before reveg happens so you should be fine, they will go back into veg next month. Not much you can do and luckily they won't be far along so you might not even notice them reveg. :)
Thanks buddy! It's strange that the one is doing so and the other one isn't...

Yeah I can't say. . Like above maybe auto. Here's to a fat zol tomorrow while we watch the Springboks klap the English. :)
Oh I'm so joining you on that one!

@Preston9mm you still good buddy? I see you stalking in the bushes... :rofl:

20191102_072121.jpg

20191102_072129.jpg

20191102_072132.jpg

Well she is definitely into flower mode.

I hear of Auto's flowering at week 3... Ever hear of 7 weeks? Well she seems to think it's like that...

Update!!!

OK so not much of an update but a good friend of mine just dropped off a few amazing seeds!

20191102_155450.jpg

Critical Jack

Screenshot_20191102-152549_Chrome.jpg

Critical Jack is a feminised cannabis seed deriving from the cross of two cannabis legends: Critical + and Jack Herer. At Dinafem Seeds, we decided to work on these two genetics because we thought that crossing them would lead to a really good thing, and that's what happened. We've masterfully mixed the traits of both genetics until the three legendary families (Skunk #1, Northern Lights and Haze) within this strain became evident. In a nutshell, a high-class hybrid that deserves a very special place in any garden; an amazing reputation earned for her yield, potency, taste as well as for the incredible extractions that can be made out of her super-tasty trichomes.

1st prize -Outdoor category- at the V Copa Cata Zona Norte (Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 2019)
1st prize in the 'Outdoor Sativa' category at the 2016 UCLA cup (Unión Cannábica Latinoamericana).

1st prize in the "Best Shatter" category of the 2015 San Bernardino Hempcon Cup, USA.

Reference : Critical Jack – Buy Critical Jack feminized cannabis seeds

OG Kush

OG Kush cannabis seeds are a must in the catalogue of any self-respecting seed bank. She's not only one of the most requested strains in California and, therefore, in the entire world, but also the winner of the 'Best strain of all times' title issued by the cannabis bible High Times. In view of such amazing traits, at Dinafem Seeds we were determined to create the best OG Kush ever. The taste, potency and fame of OG Kush were too distinctive and exquisite not to put all our energy and resources into the process. That's why our team of breeders decided to develop our OG Kush by crossing two elite genetics: the exotic Lemon Thai and the legendary Chemdawg. The result is a cannabis plant with very intense and complex organoleptic nuances that many describe as "lemon-scented floor-cleaner with BBQ ashes", and with an extremely potent high caused by her almost 25 % THC content.
  • 3rd prize in the Indoor category at the V Copa Cannamex Extremadura.
  • Flavour of the Year 2014, Soft Secrets Spain
Reference : OG Kush – Buy OG Kush feminized cannabis seeds

I Do believe I now have enough seeds! Both from @Smeegol and my good friend (not a member)

Thank you both though!​

Update!!!

OK so not much of an update but a good friend of mine just dropped off a few amazing seeds!

20191102_155450.jpg

Critical Jack

Screenshot_20191102-152549_Chrome.jpg

Critical Jack is a feminised cannabis seed deriving from the cross of two cannabis legends: Critical + and Jack Herer. At Dinafem Seeds, we decided to work on these two genetics because we thought that crossing them would lead to a really good thing, and that's what happened. We've masterfully mixed the traits of both genetics until the three legendary families (Skunk #1, Northern Lights and Haze) within this strain became evident. In a nutshell, a high-class hybrid that deserves a very special place in any garden; an amazing reputation earned for her yield, potency, taste as well as for the incredible extractions that can be made out of her super-tasty trichomes.

1st prize -Outdoor category- at the V Copa Cata Zona Norte (Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 2019)
1st prize in the 'Outdoor Sativa' category at the 2016 UCLA cup (Unión Cannábica Latinoamericana).

1st prize in the "Best Shatter" category of the 2015 San Bernardino Hempcon Cup, USA.

Reference : Critical Jack – Buy Critical Jack feminized cannabis seeds

OG Kush

OG Kush cannabis seeds are a must in the catalogue of any self-respecting seed bank. She's not only one of the most requested strains in California and, therefore, in the entire world, but also the winner of the 'Best strain of all times' title issued by the cannabis bible High Times. In view of such amazing traits, at Dinafem Seeds we were determined to create the best OG Kush ever. The taste, potency and fame of OG Kush were too distinctive and exquisite not to put all our energy and resources into the process. That's why our team of breeders decided to develop our OG Kush by crossing two elite genetics: the exotic Lemon Thai and the legendary Chemdawg. The result is a cannabis plant with very intense and complex organoleptic nuances that many describe as "lemon-scented floor-cleaner with BBQ ashes", and with an extremely potent high caused by her almost 25 % THC content.
  • 3rd prize in the Indoor category at the V Copa Cannamex Extremadura.
  • Flavour of the Year 2014, Soft Secrets Spain
Reference : OG Kush – Buy OG Kush feminized cannabis seeds

I Do believe I now have enough seeds! Both from @Smeegol and my good friend (not a member)

Thank you both though!​
Critical Jack is a banger, for sure!
:thumb:

Grew one a few years back... great smoke!

Back
Top Bottom