Critical Jack is a banger, for sure!
:thumb:

Grew one a few years back... great smoke!
You are making me more excited!!! Have you got a journal for it?

Update!!!

OK so not much of an update but a good friend of mine just dropped off a few amazing seeds!

20191102_155450.jpg

Critical Jack

Screenshot_20191102-152549_Chrome.jpg

Critical Jack is a feminised cannabis seed deriving from the cross of two cannabis legends: Critical + and Jack Herer. At Dinafem Seeds, we decided to work on these two genetics because we thought that crossing them would lead to a really good thing, and that's what happened. We've masterfully mixed the traits of both genetics until the three legendary families (Skunk #1, Northern Lights and Haze) within this strain became evident. In a nutshell, a high-class hybrid that deserves a very special place in any garden; an amazing reputation earned for her yield, potency, taste as well as for the incredible extractions that can be made out of her super-tasty trichomes.

1st prize -Outdoor category- at the V Copa Cata Zona Norte (Buenos Aires, Argentina, September 2019)
1st prize in the 'Outdoor Sativa' category at the 2016 UCLA cup (Unión Cannábica Latinoamericana).

1st prize in the "Best Shatter" category of the 2015 San Bernardino Hempcon Cup, USA.

Reference : Critical Jack – Buy Critical Jack feminized cannabis seeds

OG Kush

OG Kush cannabis seeds are a must in the catalogue of any self-respecting seed bank. She's not only one of the most requested strains in California and, therefore, in the entire world, but also the winner of the 'Best strain of all times' title issued by the cannabis bible High Times. In view of such amazing traits, at Dinafem Seeds we were determined to create the best OG Kush ever. The taste, potency and fame of OG Kush were too distinctive and exquisite not to put all our energy and resources into the process. That's why our team of breeders decided to develop our OG Kush by crossing two elite genetics: the exotic Lemon Thai and the legendary Chemdawg. The result is a cannabis plant with very intense and complex organoleptic nuances that many describe as "lemon-scented floor-cleaner with BBQ ashes", and with an extremely potent high caused by her almost 25 % THC content.
  • 3rd prize in the Indoor category at the V Copa Cannamex Extremadura.
  • Flavour of the Year 2014, Soft Secrets Spain
Reference : OG Kush – Buy OG Kush feminized cannabis seeds

I Do believe I now have enough seeds! Both from @Smeegol and my good friend (not a member)

Thank you both though!​
lolz dude, do you have a factree?

lolz dude, do you have a factree?
No haha. About a year ago my friend bought a 20k grow op and was growing wonderfully. However it got in the wauly of his exams. He has had the seeds in storage til now and wanted to give them to me cause he believes I can now grow well enough for such expensive seeds.

I’m sure you’ll knock it out of the park!
I am humbled by your words sir! I truly am! Coming from a grower like you... Thank you!

No haha. About a year ago my friend bought a 20k grow op and was growing wonderfully. However it got in the wauly of his exams. He has had the seeds in storage til now and wanted to give them to me cause he believes I can now grow well enough for such expensive seeds.
Maybe you should get a factree lol... you have a shyte ton of pip on the go.... have you got a lot of space over there?

Maybe you should get a factree lol... you have a shyte ton of pip on the go.... have you got a lot of space over there?
I am harvesting Checkers bags for the planting lol... love that idea of yours to bits. This weather is crazy. I have three layers on today... which explains the slow germination of pips here. I have a couple of fast rooters that slowed at 10 degrees. I want to grow out 6 of the f1s. You must give me your nearest posting station boss, so that I can send you some. Keen to see how they grow out.

I am harvesting Checkers bags for the planting lol... love that idea of yours to bits. This weather is crazy. I have three layers on today... which explains the slow germination of pips here. I have a couple of fast rooters that slowed at 10 degrees. I want to grow out 6 of the f1s. You must give me your nearest posting station boss, so that I can send you some. Keen to see how they grow out.
Thank you ma'am will do for you

20191102_141201.jpg

I would say the LST went well???

She has finally become full!
Such a beauty in my eyes purely cause it is fascinating to see this in real life! Thanks! @InTheShed & @Backlipslide for the advice!

20191102_140840.jpg

I'm wondering if she isn't becoming a hit big now....

20191102_140829.jpg

Something chomped the shit out of cheese 1
Cheese 2 is doing better now recovering from that stretch.

The white widow twin are looking much better although still showing a white Colour on them...

Congrats on the seeds brother!!

your plants are looking awesome!! Loving that SA Sun!! :yahoo:
Thank you brother. Glad to see you again!
Your one plant I think DA1 is super amazing. I don't think I've seen so much frost on a bud before! Sorry I missed a bit but I should be back on track again!

Thank you brother. Glad to see you again!
Your one plant I think DA1 is super amazing. I don't think I've seen so much frost on a bud before! Sorry I missed a bit but I should be back on track again!
Thanks bro!!

I’ve been under the weather the last couple days...

I’ve also been out of the loop for a bit. It was feed day yesterday, but I couldn’t stand on my feet longer then 5 mins. I was bed ridden. Hopefully I have the energy today to get the plants out.

Thanks bro!!

I’ve been under the weather the last couple days...

I’ve also been out of the loop for a bit. It was feed day yesterday, but I couldn’t stand on my feet longer then 5 mins. I was bed ridden. Hopefully I have the energy today to get the plants out.
Oh no buddy shit I hope you get well soon. I'm sure everyone understands. Get the much needed rest and fluids. Care for yourself first and worry about the ladies later.

20191103_185301.jpg

OK so burtn out too of these puppies but now I somehow got it replaced and bought 2 more in the process... I'm not sure how it all happened but it did and now I'm rethinking the cooling.

This fan runs on a cellphone charger. Couple of USB extenders and the are running on low power right? Hmmm:meditate:

So one is enough to oull my entire joint smoke away from about 30 or so cm away so it should be able to work. So I'll mount just 2 into boxes so that I'll have 1 stronger air intake at the bottom and exhaust at the top?

Anyone know how I can make them light proof in the air boxes without obstructing too much in order for the fans to be most optimal.
I currently have slides in them in an interlocking way to prevent direct light.

Anyways just sealing up som light leaks. Wood filler feels very unnecessary but it's all I have besides silicone which is like a see through kinda one but rather opaque. Still no light! No nanners! Them mother*#*#ers most not even visit me this time. Not in noo mood :reading420magazine:

Now I must re-do all the wiring and reposition it or maybe the other way round.

I have a question...

What would cause such long intern ode spaces..?​

20190709_182927.jpg

This was from my very first grow. All the plants did that except for the smallest one. She came out fair but I eventually put her outside. (Aka shorty)

20190723_193303.jpg

Not relevant but I kinda miss the old box! Made for amazing pics with the small space!​

Attachments

• 20191103_185301.jpg
    20191103_185301.jpg
    826.9 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom