OK to answer both. I'll give a run down on the light.

4 X T5 led Full spectrum lights. 9W EACH
2 X 40W led globes 6500k

GDP and skunk was the last 2 strains.

I was thinking maybe it's the position but yeah you guys have a point maybe not enough.

2 X 40W led globes 6500k

I was thinking maybe it's the position but yeah you guys have a point maybe not enough.
Yeah low light and sometimes high temps will do that to sativas. Not sure about indica though. Have a kick ass week. It's a Pearler Monday here.

Do lux meter apps really work? I do have a 12k phone and I'm sure the sensor will work somewhat. I have used it before but I deleted it.

I grew in winter so it was mostly 18-23 degrees Celsius.

I'm researching lights and boy are the prices high wow... I'm even looking on wish but I'm hesitant on the bigger models.

Cheese 1 seemed to have passed on last night. Woke up and she was crinkly. The sister next to it is perfectly fine though. Wierd..

Do lux meter apps really work? I do have a 12k phone and I'm sure the sensor will work somewhat. I have used it before but I deleted it.

I grew in winter so it was mostly 18-23 degrees Celsius.

I'm researching lights and boy are the prices high wow... I'm even looking on wish but I'm hesitant on the bigger models.

Cheese 1 seemed to have passed on last night. Woke up and she was crinkly. The sister next to it is perfectly fine though. Wierd..
Unlucky. It happens though.

I guess so but oh well. I have plenty to start new ones.

Had a rough start this morning. Bike battery died and that cost me R440,kick starter didn't want to work at all and my telkom line is down so no internet... Lovely all on my 1 day off...

Aww man! That sucks bro! Lost a plant, problems with your bike, no internet! Can’t catch a break eh?

hopefully your luck turns around for you!!

:surf:
Thanks I hope soon hey

Screenshot_20191104-194429_Chrome.jpg

So this is what I'm using.

I have 4 of these lights.

20191102_141201.jpg

I would say the LST went well???

She has finally become full!
Such a beauty in my eyes purely cause it is fascinating to see this in real life! Thanks! @InTheShed & @Backlipslide for the advice!

20191102_140840.jpg

I'm wondering if she isn't becoming a hit big now....

20191102_140829.jpg

Something chomped the shit out of cheese 1
Cheese 2 is doing better now recovering from that stretch.

The white widow twin are looking much better although still showing a white Colour on them...
There's no such such thing as too big when it comes to these babies ;)

Hoping to find a good light for a reasonable price. Anyone have any thoughts on Castnoo lights? They seem reasonably priced. I presume a 400w should do for a 1.9m High x 1.2m wide and 1m long.? Anyone have expert advice?

I use 3 or 6 (depending) x 45w cfls . Veg only.definitely not expert haha
The thing is if it works it works.

20190916_124407.jpg

I got this from those lights

2 X 40W led globes 6500k

They definitely work! And you’ve got some beautiful nugs to show for it!

The problem with them, is you have the too close/Too far away issue. When you have them close to your plants to combat, the stretch. Your plants generally burn up with heat stress, because of it. When you combat the heat issue and raise your lights, they make your plants stretch. so it’s kind of a lose lose, but they’ve produced for one, and many others I’m not saying they don’t work, but you may have a lengthy plant again if used. :bong: :thumb:

20191105_072824.jpg

Boy do sativas get big and tall...

20191105_072834.jpg

Looks like she is hitting stretch???

20191105_072844.jpg

And the seedlings... They looking better now and hopefully start growing faster now..

Hope everyone has a blessed day!

20191105_072824.jpg

Boy do sativas get big and tall...

20191105_072834.jpg

Looks like she is hitting stretch???

20191105_072844.jpg

And the seedlings... They looking better now and hopefully start growing faster now..

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
How many weeks old are those plants, from when you put them in the bag? Healthy growth all round ♥

How many weeks old are those plants, from when you put them in the bag? Healthy growth all round ♥
1 month from planting in the bag. The are 2 months old in 2 days time

Back
Top Bottom