Update!

:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

So I have a lot to say but the laziness to type is overwhelming hahaha! :laugh:

The DWC system seems to be fair although I definitely need a pump to circulate the water as it's not mixing properly. The box well I burned out power supplies and shit... Well it seem the box must wait a bit longer. It is almost 100% though.

So with my hastyness I planted the 2 cheese feminized seeds in the rockwool and well yeah in the shortest period of time in 3 days it popped up. I eventually put them in shot glasses to let them grow on the windowsill with a humidity dome. They stretched
... :lot-o-toke:

Well they are doing well I decided to plant them into material bags I used for the purple haze seedlings. In addition to those I had also planted white widow seeds. I only planted 2 so that leaves me 6 plants in total. 2 being a month apart from the rest.:cheer:

The LST is going really well and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

20191020_081811.jpg

20191020_081802.jpg

P#1...

20191020_081756.jpg

20191020_081745.jpg

P#6...

So now I see that P#1 needs more water/nutes as it's drying faster. She is really drinking making me thing I need to put that plate on again. I'll increase now to 2lt solution.

Well the sun has been plantyful and my tamatoes are growing beautifully. Just hope I get rain soon. My question is should I leave these plants till March when it's autum or should I induce flower at an earlier stage?

I'm in no hurry but I'm sure they will become too much to handle when the veg too much if all 6 are female.

:tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy::tommy:

"The general practice behind feminization is that female plants are forced to produce pollen, which is in turn used to pollinate other female plants. The outcome? Resulting seeds will be feminized, with no risk of further pollination."

here is the source: Feminizing

it is from RQS

Thank you so much kind sir!

Definitely recommend this to anyone who hasn't read it yet. Very decent knowledge!

Good day all!
Just a quick peek at the ladies.

Top view
20191022_071330.jpg

Side view

20191022_071341.jpg

And the Lil ones

20191022_071355_005.jpg

I have noticed that the WW1 has hectic discolouration in the middle...​

Looks good DK. Seems you have the hang of lst. So depending which province you are in, you should be absolutely fine with leaving them to flower naturally in autumn. Still a long long growing season to go so you have plenty time to veg. Take advantage of that. Keep them trained and low (for me it's to minimize wind damage) to get as much sun as possible. Outdoors training is a little different (at.least in my case) as I don't worry about the size of the plant or Have restrictions like indoors, more just to use the time to create tops. Tops tops and more tops. Just keep pulling down and out.

Wait ....are they outside or inside. Pics look outdoors?

Looks good DK. Seems you have the hang of lst. So depending which province you are in, you should be absolutely fine with leaving them to flower naturally in autumn. Still a long long growing season to go so you have plenty time to veg. Take advantage of that. Keep them trained and low (for me it's to minimize wind damage) to get as much sun as possible. Outdoors training is a little different (at.least in my case) as I don't worry about the size of the plant or Have restrictions like indoors, more just to use the time to create tops. Tops tops and more tops. Just keep pulling down and out.

Wait ....are they outside or inside. Pics look outdoors?
They are all outside my good sir. They in my courtyard.

Ok so I wouldn't top any more then, unless you really want to. You have the possibility now of turning each and every node into a new top. If you have a look on my journal at the two Durban in 20lt pots. Each has about 30 main tops now.I did mine under cfl but it works just as well in the sun. Flowering begins end of Feb for me so I have until beginning Feb to shape and create tops. Then a month grow and stretch and you should get some long ass arm length buds. It might work for you maybe it's not for you. I guess the simple version of what I'm saying is you still have months to veg so if you wanted too could have main tops for dayyys.

Ok so I wouldn't top any more then, unless you really want to. You have the possibility now of turning each and every node into a new top. If you have a look on my journal at the two Durban in 20lt pots. Each has about 30 main tops now.I did mine under cfl but it works just as well in the sun. Flowering begins end of Feb for me so I have until beginning Feb to shape and create tops. Then a month grow and stretch and you should get some long ass arm length buds. It might work for you maybe it's not for you. I guess the simple version of what I'm saying is you still have months to veg so if you wanted too could have main tops for dayyys.
Shit you got me smiling like I got a gift hahaha wow thanks OK well then let's aim for the arm size buds! I should be patient! I do however want to have 2 smaller sizes I can flower before hand but not the big one. Keep the knowledge coming and I'll look at your thread after work for sure. At the moment I don't want people to see hahaha.

Back
Top Bottom