Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

20151226_114623.jpg
I have it apart unplugged all the connect

Is there a way I can send this light to the warehouse in California to be fixed and you can send me light that works so I can finish my grow and my nournal im doing for yall im at flowering stage with my plants I need a light to finish them out I don't have the money to buy a light right now I just fixed my radiator in my truck and bought my kids Christmas I don't have extra money today order knew light cause this one broke man im in a bind now please let me know what you can do asap

I don't have anything to do with Twilight Nuggs... I tried to do a journal for them with the spider16 but it nearly burned my house down and it is in the switch and wiring... BAR took his to a repair shop and it didn't cost him a lot I don't think but if I was you and had just purchased the light... I think you need to get in touch with Jason.....:circle-of-love:

Ya I just bought it last month and I emailed them it doesn't come on at all and it right behind the switch were it was sparking glad I caught it and was home I could have had the same problem .I would hope they would let me ship the light to there warehouse and send me a working model I mean at most it's a little over a month old and I haven't even got 1 completed grow out of it just started flowering my blue dream auto and og kush auto with it day 23 of grow matter fact I think it hasn't even been 30 days wow .

Back
Top Bottom