Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Man I feel your pain... The pain of frustration.

Although I haven't had the same faulty equipment issue I did have the heat caused by the COB. After my first grow I bought a second gorilla...4x4 and put the Spider back in the mix. 2 grows in the tent. Like everyone else I just compensated with more blowers and fans. The chiller I bought for the res helped tons. Res temps stayed below 70.

All of my lights have origins overseas and none have given me any major problems.

Twilight has been very good to me and responsive. They are a business and it is the weekend. Try and be patient and give them a chance...

Hi Nuggs78, sorry for lately reply because of the weekend. we will send a new switch to you right away!

If you have any other idea, please contact me by email jason@twilightgroups.com. because I can give you faster answer. OK?

Our deeply apology for the issue. and this issue was fixed! so please no worry about that!

And thanks for your guys help, Dennise, Renegade69, Johnc and Arteekay.

This day 2 with out light for my plants .

Hi Nuggs78, sorry for lately reply because of the weekend. we will send a new switch to you right away!

If you have any other idea, please contact me by email jason@twilightgroups.com. because I can give you faster answer. OK?

Our deeply apology for the issue. and this issue was fixed! so please no worry about that!

And thanks for your guys help, Dennise, Renegade69, Johnc and Arteekay.
Hey jason I need the address to the California warehouse so I can send this light there and y'all send me a knew unit sean sent me the email said he can do this for me and never gave me the address so I could have mailed it today. Please let me know so I can make this happen get my light back to my plants.

OK, we will do that. please email Sean to check the exactly address, I don't have it for now.

And we will arrange a new lamp for you right now! Sean will give you the tracking No. ASAP. :Namaste:

Hey jason I need the address to the California warehouse so I can send this light there and y'all send me a knew unit sean sent me the email said he can do this for me and never gave me the address so I could have mailed it today. Please let me know so I can make this happen get my light back to my plants.

Ok sean sent me the address just waiting now on them to tell when I can send it rhey have to let the warehouse know it's coming I don't know how much this is going to cost me out of pocket yet really wish I didn't have to go through all this and pay more money this sucks on my end cause now im paying more money on this broken product. I just wanted buy good light use it to grow now im using lights I could have used in first place with out having ro spend all this money .I buy light for a grow and can't even use it my grow be done before the light even gets to me so I should just not even bought this light just used my cfls.thats how I feel about all this.

I know you probably don't want to hear it, but...

Really would be much easier to just rewire it and get Jason to send you the replacement switch. I had the exact same problem and felt exactly the same way, until an hour later the light was back in operation, followed a week later with a 10 minute outage to change out the switch.

All with no greater risk of burning down my house than from the power supply in my home server, which will also one day spark out and die a likely scorching death.

Im guessing 5 days for it to get there and five days for the knew one get to me that be just as long as waiting for the switch to come from china .I'm better off with just sending it .I'm not good with rewiring things. I rather get knew light not have worrie about rewiring it .IF this would've happened 3-6 moths down the road then I would just rewire it .This happened withen first 30 days of ude with it so I rather get a knew model that has the issue fixed they said they fixed it might just be the old ones stocked in the warehouse with this issue.

Unless Jason told you something different in email or PM, there is no new model of the spider x4. There's a scorpion x5 that supposed to be an upgrade from the spider x4, but it doesn't seem to be sold by twilight or any sponsor, so I probably shouldn't even mention it.

You're going to get the exact same model you current have, with a new switch. Or Jason could send you the switch and you don't have to pay a thing. It really is so easy a five year old could do it, probably easier with their teeny hands. :)

And in the meantime, you cut four wires all the same color, twist the same colors together bypassing the switch, and you don't lose how many kilowatt hours of grow power in those 10 days?

I don't know how much this is going to cost me out of pocket yet really wish I didn't have to go through all this and pay more money this sucks on my end cause now im paying more money"

I'm not trying to be annoying or negative, but I really don't see how you can say you're better off just sending it in. That seems to be a choice you are making and then complaining about.

Sorry if this is too forward.

I should first say I am a Twilight Groups LED sponsored 420 Magazine grower who has first hand experience using the Twilight Groups LED Spider COB LED light panels and with an experimental test model I did experience 2x COB cluster failures. As soon as I notified Twilight Groups LED Jason offered to send new replacement experimental COB clusters or other parts as soon as I was able to open the case and take photographs to help in the diagnoses and part replacement. Please first bring any issues to Sean, Emily, Jason or other Twilight Groups LED contact and allow them to respond then post about your product, warranty and customer service experience and process. Should you ever experience a product or service failure during the warranty your first move is to notify the manufacturer and make them aware of your warranty claim or replacement part needs then please inform us of what was at issue, how they were resolved and your opinion of the experience. I can tell you from first hand experience the Twilight Groups LED Spider COB series LED grow light panels can grow very potent cannabis from vegetative growth to flower and harvest producing high quality medical grade cannabis and I believe you shall be happy with a working LED light panel when hung above your plants its results. I have not read ANY news about any policy change at Twilight Groups LED beginning to allow warranty service exchange, only that Twilight Groups LED will for the warranty period send you any necessary replacement parts in a timely manner. Nuggs78 I sincerely believe that Twilight Groups LED is attempting in the most expedient way to get a working Twilight Groups LED Spider4 COB LED grow light panel to your door in the manner that you specifically requested them to when you first contacted them on or after Boxing day Saturday 12-26-2015 at a time over the Christmas holiday weekend when no one was in their office to respond.

Ya I know I was frantic and didn't take In consideration that it was the holiday they have done there part and are working with me .I will have it sorted soon. I have light for my plants at the moment so it's covered they have contact me and were resolving the problem .this light was working great that's why I I'm trying get this fixed cause I liked the results I was having with it . There's no doubt it will do it's job I seen that.So a gain I apologize for my tone over the last few days.

I got to light up my spider again tonight! It was time for us to get off our asses and setup our veg tent now that our first grow is getting towards the end.

I find it very odd that my eyes adjust to our pair of Mars II 900w leds in our flowering tent in a few minutes, but the spider is seems to stay purple. I don't usually even both with the method seven lenses or glasses anymore, but an hour of the spider tonight and I remembered why I bought them.

Can anyone remind me what height I should have at for seedlings with 90 degree lenses? That's all I have access to at the moment.

Hey arteekay, Just back from holiday of NEW YEAR. hope everything goes well with you . HAPPY NEW YEAR! :circle-of-love:

You get any photos of the light? :Namaste:

I got to light up my spider again tonight! It was time for us to get off our asses and setup our veg tent now that our first grow is getting towards the end.

I find it very odd that my eyes adjust to our pair of Mars II 900w leds in our flowering tent in a few minutes, but the spider is seems to stay purple. I don't usually even both with the method seven lenses or glasses anymore, but an hour of the spider tonight and I remembered why I bought them.

Can anyone remind me what height I should have at for seedlings with 90 degree lenses? That's all I have access to at the moment.

My second grow journal in my signature is all Spider x4, and I'm thinking I'll pop and finish a Dark Devil Auto under the spider while the other's move over to our veg tent. I've heard great things from John C about flowering under the spider, and what better strain than DDA.

Here's the Spider x4 on day one of sprouting:

With the 90 degree lenses, we found 36 inches away to be too high, we moved it down to 30 the second day, and 24 for the third and have kept it there since. Stretching seems to have stopped and the babies are doing fine.

Looks nice! :thumb: we also suggest to put the lamp closer to plants when the plants grow bigger and bigger. :circle-of-love:

My second grow journal in my signature is all Spider x4, and I'm thinking I'll pop and finish a Dark Devil Auto under the spider while the other's move over to our veg tent. I've heard great things from John C about flowering under the spider, and what better strain than DDA.

Here's the Spider x4 on day one of sprouting:

With the 90 degree lenses, we found 36 inches away to be too high, we moved it down to 30 the second day, and 24 for the third and have kept it there since. Stretching seems to have stopped and the babies are doing fine.

Back
Top Bottom