Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Nuggs78 I am happy to read you now have a replacement Twilight Groups LED Spider4 COB LED grow light and are pleased with how Twilight Groups LED handled your warranty! Can you please share some photographs of how your cannabis plants are now in your garden?

Thanks for your comments, nuggs78! and we can ensure you won't have any issue with this lamp. enjoy the growing! :circle-of-love:

This company is 100 percent reliable they did exactly everything they said and handled my issue exactly as said thank you twilight groups.

20160110_202031.jpg
20160110_202021.jpg
20160110_201956.jpg
20160111_165449.jpg
20160110_202010.jpg
20160111_170107.jpg
20160111_170118.jpg
20160110_201956.jpg

They were selling these lights on amazon for 196 bucks. I just bought one and went through a big ordeal trying to cancel it because I thought it was fake.They emailed me back and told me everything. Sent me Pics of the certificats too. They have different company names under twilight group. This one is growstar. The one in canada is growthstar I think I might have caused some problems on amazon cause now you can't buy them at the moment.

Hi Mrtoad, thanks for explain, lamp is good there, because there are some stock of SPIDER4 in California Warehouse, so we will sell them on AZ. welcome to visit. :cheer:

They were selling these lights on amazon for 196 bucks. I just bought one and went through a big ordeal trying to cancel it because I thought it was fake.They emailed me back and told me everything. Sent me Pics of the certificats too. They have different company names under twilight group. This one is growstar. The one in canada is growthstar I think I might have caused some problems on amazon cause now you can't buy them at the moment.

And mrtoad, could you explain with AZ as well? since they paused our shop because of you, so we are trying to get it back. your explain will be helpful. thanks! :circle-of-love:

Hey Guys, our storage have a batch of LED grow light, they are the old types of LED grow light, and we won't produce those type in future. so we wanna sell them out before our NEW YEAR. price is extremely cheap. if anyone have interest for more details, please contact sales@twilightgroups.com. :circle-of-love:

Hey Guys, our storage have a batch of LED grow light, they are the old types of LED grow light, and we won't produce those type in future. so we wanna sell them out before our NEW YEAR. price is extremely cheap. if anyone have interest for more details, please contact sales@twilightgroups.com. :circle-of-love:
Which old models are you selling .what the price and models .

On my last grow I ran in to some heat problems with my reservoir high temperatures and caused me to have root rot and I lost a plant because of it.this grow I have bought hydro farm 1/10 hp water chiller to uss to chill my dwc with .this way I can keep my water at 68 degrees with no problems.I all so got some mylar reflector film for my walls in my grow closet.I will have everything I need for this photo strains grow.

Which old models are you selling .what the price and models .
Here is the list of our storage lamps, some of them are old ratio with Only RED and Blue, Some of them are old fixture. so we wanna sell them all in this month with discount. check the price with our manager sales@twilightgroups.com. thank you!
Storage_of_OLD_lamp.JPG

Back
Top Bottom