Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

There filling out nice the train wreck is starting to get bigger now that it's directly under the spider 4 cob led light the grapefruit auto has started putting on bud sites now the train wreck auto has a musky carmel smell and the trichomes are Forming nice I been using the snow storm ultra hope they get covered like I think it will be just wish it was bigger will see what happens I am leaving it were its at the grapefruit auto has spred enough it's getting plenty of light my girls started drinking water alot more so that's good sign put my 60 degree lenses,on yesterday so hope they fill in with buds in next couple weeks will post more soon

Had to raise my spider 4 cob up from 19 inches to about 21 inches last night after adding the 60 degree lenses it was burning and bleaching my leaves it ok now at 21 inches the top of my grapefruit auto was crispy last night they look alot better this morning the train wreck auto had twisted knew growth to but it looks alot better today glad I caught it in time 19 inches was to close with 60 degree lenses

Thanks for sharing, Nuggs78! :love: 60 Degree can improve the PAR value and give deeper penetration, so that is good to put lamp higher if you are using 60degree. :high-five:

Had to raise my spider 4 cob up from 19 inches to about 21 inches last night after adding the 60 degree lenses it was burning and bleaching my leaves it ok now at 21 inches the top of my grapefruit auto was crispy last night they look alot better this morning the train wreck auto had twisted knew growth to but it looks alot better today glad I caught it in time 19 inches was to close with 60 degree lenses

20151206_213754.jpg
my blue dream,auto has showed it itself
20151206_213709.jpg

Feed back COB 9 from England
Hi Jason, just a few words on them. Yes well impressed so far,I'm only running one unit at the moment as I've had problems with the 2 going in the room 2.5m x 1.2m. Humility was only 12% & heat was over 50c so dropped it too only one giving me 40% humidity & 30c. I see a big difference already using COB instead of the my 600w led unit. These photos are after 2nd week in the room and have grown a lot better under these :circle-of-love:
image35428.JPG
image210014.JPG

Wow Cajun you got some plants going under that spider 4 I love that purple one that looks nice nice see the light handling business

They are different grows, but all vegged under the Spider.

Ya wish I could get my hands on a spider 16 for good price for my 4x4x8 tent or a spider 9 I am saveing up money now to purchase a higher watt cob really want try something with real 650-750 watt draw at the wall

If I could hit reset on my setup, I'd go with multiple Twilight Spider x4, up to four by the end. I'd run one or two during veg, and add the other 2 during flower. Each would have it's own timer, so an increasing and decreasing in intensity light schedule would be easy to setup.

This would pull 800w from the wall hitting exactly 50w per foot. In the event of a light failure, you're still at 600w or 37.5w per foot, so it's just a bit of a cloudy day.

Back
Top Bottom