Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

20151202_130811.jpg
20151202_130850.jpg

Hey Arteekay, good to see you here. so you got the lamps which you need? :thanks:

I got lamps for now, but I'm not sure how long they will last. I received the parts required to get my spider x4 back to fully functioning order quickly and it was only actually dead for a few hours.

Thanks for your feedback and comment! we will be looking forward to seeing your journal with SPIDER 4x! :circle-of-love:

I got lamps for now, but I'm not sure how long they will last. I received the parts required to get my spider x4 back to fully functioning order quickly and it was only actually dead for a few hours.

Nice size plants for two under it I started my knew journal I will be planting seeds as soon as they crack to run two under my spider 4 cob after I finish my journal I will be purchasing another spider cob light not sure if I want get another spider 4 or upgrade to the spider 6 to replace my mars 600 watt I will see after my plants are completed and what my budget is by then diffenitly will be getting one or the other

Good plan! we will be here if you need more lamps for your plants! :)

Nice size plants for two under it I started my knew journal I will be planting seeds as soon as they crack to run two under my spider 4 cob after I finish my journal I will be purchasing another spider cob light not sure if I want get another spider 4 or upgrade to the spider 6 to replace my mars 600 watt I will see after my plants are completed and what my budget is by then diffenitly will be getting one or the other

Back
Top Bottom