Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

We got some pictures from Canada. looks awesome growroom! :circle-of-love:
spider_cob_led_grow_light_15101201.jpg
spider4_cob_led_grow_light_15101203.jpg
spider4_cob_led_grow_light_15101202.jpg
AUG_151.jpg

see now this is what daisy in her 45 gallon pot needs to have over her!!! but what about two 9's in a 4x8 tent? or two 16's?

ooohhhh methinks it would be sweet.

(2) Spider 9's in a 4x8 would work great.
This is a Spider 4 in a 4x4 with plants arranged in a 3x3 area.
I switched to the 60° lenses when the plants started opening in flower.
I would need (2) Spider 4's to cover the 4x4 tent.

IMG_20151125_104711164.jpg

IMG_20151123_110427061.jpg

I highly advise no on the Spider16!!!! The spider4 and the spider9 seem to work well.....:circle-of-love:

Lol. I wondered if you were going to comment on the 16.
Darn, too bad.

Lol. I wondered if you were going to comment on the 16.
Darn, too bad.

yeah I read the journal as well. I was just hoping maybe they have the issue fixed.

No.. They finally got all they needed from the guy I sent the one to that nearly burned down my house and they sent him the "improved" one... it burned up... He took the cobs out and made a couple of spider4's out of it....:circle-of-love:

sorry to say but that doesn't say much for the quality of ANY of their units then. something I guess i'd need to see for myself to prove or disprove, but I'm not about to spend the dollars to prove the quality. I have my 1k nanocube going.

it was just a thought seeing some of the results.

if one size of unit isn't built right my wild guess is that the rest of them are barely squeaking by. speaks volumes of manufacturing control.

Hi Cajuncelt, thank you so much for your sharing. :love: when you need more Spider4, just email me and we will prepare for you! :high-five:

(2) Spider 9's in a 4x8 would work great.
This is a Spider 4 in a 4x4 with plants arranged in a 3x3 area.
I switched to the 60° lenses when the plants started opening in flower.
I would need (2) Spider 4's to cover the 4x4 tent.

Hello Dennise, the issue of Spider16 was fixed. if you or your friend would like to try it. I will be happy to make the Special price for you! :welcome:

I highly advise no on the Spider16!!!! The spider4 and the spider9 seem to work well.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the comments, Nuggs78! :love:

Here are some shots of my autos growing under the spider 4 cob as you see the spider cob 4 is doing better then the other light by far my plant loves this light it's growing bigger every day can't wait purchase another one after this grow

Hello Dennise, the issue of Spider16 was fixed. if you or your friend would like to try it. I will be happy to make the Special price for you! :welcome:

I will be more than happy to try the light for you Jason but the thought of paying to possible burn my house down again really doesn't interest me to much.... I still have the email you sent me that stated you would make all the crap I went through and all the money I spent to try and showcase you Spider16 right and that you would send me another light when you got it right.... I have not heard from you since.... Thank you so much for the offer of taking my money....:)....:circle-of-love:

I think if you told the man you would do what you told him no question asked if your trying to have top business with customers that would be the best way to show us that your great company to many light companies from china don't do that they send lights that are over priced that have flaws in them then when stuff happens don't want to leave up to there warranty or want you send it back then never send you anything so if y'all told him that you should send him light maybe he help out qith shipping that's fair

Back
Top Bottom