Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

So my light will be here on the 19 th I will post pictures as soon as it arrives and then install the light so I can start my flowering of my autos under the spider 4 they showed first sign of female pistol yesterday so the light will be here just in time it's going take little time for my 60" lenses to get here does anyone have best hieght ratio for the 120" lenses for flowering my space is 2.5x2.5x6.5 I was going try it about 18" inches above my canopy will this be to close or I get closer with out burning them up with the cob

20151119_201926.jpg
20151119_202034.jpg

Well this a start to hole knew journal ill be posting along with my current grow I will be starting Humboldt seeds blue dream auto I will be using 3 gallon air pot with fox farm ocean forest blend soil with lime and bat guano added to mix im waiting for my air pots to arrive now to start the journal in few days but for now ill keep posting pictures of my grow now with the spider 4 cob this light shipped fast to me its very well made it puts out nice spectrum of light it's very quit and very little heat from it there was no issues with it sean wong was very helpful with me on my purchase of this light hope it does as good as everyone says in there journal will keep you updated on that all in all very pleased with my purchase of spider 4 cob

So my light will be here on the 19 th I will post pictures as soon as it arrives and then install the light so I can start my flowering of my autos under the spider 4 they showed first sign of female pistol yesterday so the light will be here just in time it's going take little time for my 60" lenses to get here does anyone have best hieght ratio for the 120" lenses for flowering my space is 2.5x2.5x6.5 I was going try it about 18" inches above my canopy will this be to close or I get closer with out burning them up with the cob

I have been testing 2 different spectrum Twilight Groups LED Spider 4 COB LED lights with 60° and noticed twisted leaves when placed closer than 16" from the canopy. I would not place a Twilight Groups LED Spider 4 COB LED lights with 60° lenses closer than 18" from the canopy. Please be sure to add your upcoming Grow Journal to your signature.

Here are some New Member start links for you to familiarize yourself with that may help you

New Member Start Links

Frequently Asked Questions

Website Help & Feedback

Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

420 Guidelines FAQ's

How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

The Basics Of Plant Lighting

Finished Plants 100% LED Grown

420 Product Reviews

How to Add Links to Signatures

420 Magazine ® FAQ

What is reputation?
Setting and Profile Features

How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

What Reflective Materials Can I Use For My Grow Room?

Guide To Identifying Your Pests

How can I transplant my plant into a bigger pot?

Nutes - What To Use & How To Use Them - Tutorial

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

You want pH 5.8 for hydroponic and soiless (peat moss and coco coir) and pH 6.5 for soil.

Here is a nutrient availability chart

pH_chart7.jpg

Here is a cannabis leaf deficiency chart

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31.jpg

here is the Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver and the Plant Abuse Chart

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Plant Abuse Chart

Plants grown under LED light panels have a higher requirement for calcium and magnesium and will require a calcium and magnesium supplement. I would introduce a calcium and magnesium supplement containing calcium nitrate and magnesium nitrate Such as Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus after 2 good weeks of vegetative growth from a seedling. Cal-Mag Plus and CaliMagic are synthetic calcium and magnesium supplements. If you are using a natural source of calcium and magnesium based calcium and magnesium supplement such as General Organics CaMg+ you can start to add at the start of vegetative growth. I use Botanicare's Cal-Mag Plus at 5-8 milliliters or 1-1 1/2 teaspoon per gallon as a calcium and magnesium supplement for the majority of my cannabis plants.

(Click on the photographs for direct links to the products)

Thank you so much for your pictures! it's lovely !!!! :thumb:

Well this a start to hole knew journal ill be posting along with my current grow I will be starting Humboldt seeds blue dream auto I will be using 3 gallon air pot with fox farm ocean forest blend soil with lime and bat guano added to mix im waiting for my air pots to arrive now to start the journal in few days but for now ill keep posting pictures of my grow now with the spider 4 cob this light shipped fast to me its very well made it puts out nice spectrum of light it's very quit and very little heat from it there was no issues with it sean wong was very helpful with me on my purchase of this light hope it does as good as everyone says in there journal will keep you updated on that all in all very pleased with my purchase of spider 4 cob

Back
Top Bottom