Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Ya there both coming along fast there 11 days old today they look good had to move the light up to 24" inches though at 21" it was bleaching the leaves . Now it's in good spot just hope having it this high up my flowering girls will still get enough light to fatten up I will lower it when the small vegging plants get little bigger maybe 1 1/2 weeks it be safe to lower it to 22" inches that seemed to be good spot for my flowering plant with no issues .

Ya, we do have promotion for COB LED Grow light. we will provide Xmas Gift Grow light! check it out! contact me via email if you guys have interest. :circle-of-love:
Xmas_promotion_Spider.PNG

Hey jason are yall going to do any light specials or discount price for the Christmas or new year holidays if so let use know would be interested if you do to pick up another light possibly if y'all are sure other people be interested in this to to try out your spiders

Thank you man, we'll definitely make the bigger lamp in nearly future. will post the info. here once we get it! :high-five:

ill stick with company that have results like twilight groups are yall makeing the higher watt cob chip any time soon im intrested in thisi seen a grow with someone useing these you can grow more plants under smaller light with the 200 watt cob chip that would be like a spider 4 at 800 watt with this technology that be awesome

Hey Nugger,
We appreciate your feedback about our promotion, I got great offer for growers from 420magazine, if anyone from 420 order Spider4 COB LED Grow light before NEW YEAR, our company will refund the half the cost after making a grow journal on 420:welcome:. if you guys have interest, please contact me jason@twilightgroups.com or Sean sales@twilightgroups.com.

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year! :circle-of-love:

Wow man normal growers aren't purchasing 10 pieces so this is more of a shop owner promotion I guess if you sell grow lights it's a hook up guess ill just wait for yall drop prices down to order another unit.

Hey Nugger,
We appreciate your feedback about our promotion, I got great offer for growers from 420magazine, if anyone from 420 order Spider4 COB LED Grow light before NEW YEAR, our company will refund the half the cost after making a grow journal on 420:welcome:. if you guys have interest, please contact me jason@twilightgroups.com or Sean sales@twilightgroups.com.

Merry X-mas and Happy New Year! :circle-of-love:
Jason I'm take you up on that right after Christmas I will buy one and do journal using the knew one and my one I got now we talk about it after Christmas holiday I'll be ready then I'll use it to do my girl scout cookies , candy land ,and Chernobyl photo strains .

I was thinking of buying spider 6 ,but if I buy two spider 4 then that give me true 540 at the wall ill just have to buy another timer to run both lights that way each photo plant will have a spider cob above it I just looked I have the room to hang 3 spider cobs ,but if I get 2 more from y'all I would want to customize them with more 2700 white and 3500 white in them and I would like them with 90 degree lenses .

Hey Nuggs, for now, we don't make this type for safety concern, and if we make it out, I will post the news here ASAP. :)

Merry Xmas to you! :circle-of-love:

You should make them were they plug in to each other that way you only have to use 1 timer and can run multiple units together do y'all have them like this with piggy back hook up like other companies do . IF S
so that be what im interested in buying

Back
Top Bottom