Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Switch them to 12/12??? Ah I am so overwhelmed by the number of babies I have right now I can't even tell ya... The 2 group babies are going to have to veg a long time I am afraid because the only place possible for them to flower is the closet and it is busy for the next 7, 8 weeks. Guess I need to find out how long the ones in there will take to be ready to chop but they haven't been in flower but 7 days but with that being said they were already showing pistols before the lights were switched. Total days in dirt is only 47. I'm still amazed but the group babies are just going to have to be veg'd a tad bit longer.......... Oh my brain is bleeding again from thinking about all these plants. I never thought they would all be girls....I should have waited to bust the good seeds........I never thought all the clones would live........I never meant to break ms oops.........Oh my :rollit:

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

Nope!! Other end. I'm a southern girl! Born and raised!

Hi Dennise....I lived off 81 for a while...I lived right in the Smokies for a bit...I've had the privilege to travel all around the world and that was one the best places I have ever been...it is beautiful but in my opinion it's the people that really make it great:thumb:...I have never been surrounded by such good souls as when I lived down south...I live north of Reg...totally different LOL

Switch them to 12/12??? Ah I am so overwhelmed by the number of babies I have right now I can't even tell ya... The 2 group babies are going to have to veg a long time I am afraid because the only place possible for them to flower is the closet and it is busy for the next 7, 8 weeks. Guess I need to find out how long the ones in there will take to be ready to chop but they haven't been in flower but 7 days but with that being said they were already showing pistols before the lights were switched. Total days in dirt is only 47. I'm still amazed but the group babies are just going to have to be veg'd a tad bit longer.......... Oh my brain is bleeding again from thinking about all these plants. I never thought they would all be girls....I should have waited to bust the good seeds........I never thought all the clones would live........I never meant to break ms oops.........Oh my :rollit:

Ha ha ....I'm kinda in the same boat...don't worry you could have much worse problems :)...you'll make it work:thumb:

Ha ha ....I'm kinda in the same boat...don't worry you could have much worse problems :)...you'll make it work:thumb:

Actually I am lucky enough to say it is my biggest problem so it will get most of my attention and once the panel is here and I see how many lights I have for what I will continue on with plan to have better 3/4 build me another cabinet while he is home for Christmas....... Oh such problems...tisk tisk :passitleft::passitleft:

Actually I am lucky enough to say it is my biggest problem so it will get most of my attention and once the panel is here and I see how many lights I have for what I will continue on with plan to have better 3/4 build me another cabinet while he is home for Christmas....... Oh such problems...tisk tisk :passitleft::passitleft:

LOL...growers will always find a way:thumb:I have two plants in my bathroom right now under an led...when we use the bathroom at night we come out seeing everything in green for five mins:laugh:

I am 55 and could not agree more. I just wish that old woman would get out of the way when I am trying to look in the mirror!!!
That's exactly it Dennise! :thumb:

Hi Dennise....I lived off 81 in TN for a while...I lived right in the Smokies for a bit...I've had the privilege to travel all around the world and that was one the best places I have ever been...it is beautiful but in my opinion it's the people that really make it great:thumb:...I have never been surrounded by such good souls as when I lived down south...I live north of Reg...totally different LOL
You and I both Jay, I've traveled extensively. The absolute best places I lived were Southern States without question. North Carolina and South Carolina border was my favorite. If I ever move back out of Michigan, it will be there I go if I cannot make it back to Australia. LOL

Andrew is a perfect gentleman. That whole "Dice" thing is an act. He is the best father, best friend, sweetest most sensitive man...I'm better for knowing him.
That's very interesting! I have a friend very similar to your description of Dice, and yet he makes his living in comedy clubs impersonating DICE! To be that loved that people want to impersonate you, is a high honor! :green_heart:

You and I both Jay, I've traveled extensively. The absolute best places I lived were Southern States without question. North Carolina and South Carolina border was my favorite. If I ever move back out of Michigan, it will be there I go if I cannot make it back to Australia. LOL

What I wouldn't give for a Hardy' s burger and some pulled pork LOL

Yeah I feel the same way...it's beautiful down there...but what made the biggest impression on me was the people...I have had a very hard life and I was absolutely blown away by the kindness and hospitality I was shown in the year and a half I was there...genuine good people...I would give anything to be back there

Back
Top Bottom