Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

SHOOT! I feel like the guy in the economics class who was the only one that could never get his cake to rise.
I'm proud of you & deeply envious at the same time Lady Dee. The worst part about it is I don't see what I'm doing wrong.
Congrats...
Broke ass In my journal there is alot of info on cloning and next time your ready if be glad to help you out.

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

I think I laughed more, because I think BrokeAss is a youngin' :high-five:
I am 55 and could not agree more. I just wish that old woman would get out of the way when I am trying to look in the mirror!!!

Dennise earlier you had mentioned something about goin upstate that's upstate NY? And does that mean you are in that state lower?

Dennise earlier you had mentioned something about goin upstate that's upstate NY? And does that mean you are in that state lower?
Nope!! Other end of 81. I'm a southern girl! Born and raised!

No disrespect Broke Ass but the reason my fella calls it upstate is so people don't assume he in from NY city. Where is grew up (SE of Syracuse) is all farm country. It is beautiful but toooo cold and toooo much snow..:circle-of-love:
It's a terminology in our state. Everything past New Rochelle Is considered upstate.

My 4th great grandfather was Albert Sydney Johnston... If you know your history that should tell you just how proud I am of being from the south.. I think upstate NY is the second most beautiful place I have ever seen though.....

Oh I see I kinda looked it up I guess.. I'm still wishing I had someone to share the trade with as much as I got going on there is actually only one person outside of family that knows what I do.

Nope!! Other end of 81. I'm a southern girl! Born and raised!
Ah Lady Dee, I LOVE the way southern women talk!

Oh I see I kinda looked it up I guess.. I'm still wishing I had someone to share the trade with as much as I got going on there is actually only one person outside of family that knows what I do.
I totally get that. I live in the middle of no where and so wish you guys lived here in the hollow. We could just make it like a growing commune :peace:

Ah Lady Dee, I LOVE the way southern women talk!

I tried so hard when I was a kid to get rid of the accent but it is just tooo strong. The first time I ever went to the city was with my dad and I can remember people stopping us by central park and asking him to talk for them. I was sooo embarrassed!!! He was a ham too so he would lay it on thick!

I tried so hard when I was a kid to get rid of the accent but it is just tooo strong.
Why would you ever want to do that. For a woman that accent is so sexy.

Ok here we go... I don't have any of the closet babies as they have already gone night night.. The clone family 5 are dong well and even the Oops baby is now going to make it the clone family 6!! :love::love: The 2 group babies are beautiful as always but group baby runt is the star tonight....:allgood: She is going to catch up yet!!
DSC021655.JPG
DSC021646.JPG
DSC021633.JPG
DSC021622.JPG
DSC021614.JPG
DSC021604.JPG
DSC021573.JPG
DSC021594.JPG
DSC021584.JPG

Oh yeah I checked and my LED panel will be delivered by end of day tomorrow :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Looking good Lady Dee!

Right on about your panel and your babies are looking good. :goodjob:.how long from now are you going to switch them?

Back
Top Bottom