Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

I'm talking 81, 82. I don't think they had gangs there back then but if they did the weren't doing the college scene.

Re: Dennise, Newest of Newbies growing in MG in the closet with LED bulbs and CFL's

:party:
My partying days have been over but in my late teens, 20s, & early 30s I was not to be played with. I mean I went HARD!!!

I will admit if I had known growing old would hurt this much I might have rethought some of my younger decisions.

:party:

I will admit if I had known growing old would hurt this much I might have rethought some of my younger decisions.
:thumb:

Damn! Ur older than I thought.
That's because I didn't grow up until I had a child. LOL Edit... & now she's like my best friend. I guess I'm still just an over aged kid.

It's not a biggy. Even in the real world people find out how old I am & they're looking at me like "Get the Flux outta here!" My mother passed at 69 & still looked like she was in her 40's.

That's because I didn't grow up until I had a child. LOL Edit... & now she's like my best friend. I guess I'm still just an over aged kid.

Whew!:phew: I was just going to ask if we HAD to grow up! I almost thought I failed....

Is it obvious that I am smoking a great Sativa? :loopy::bigtoke:

Lol

It's not a biggy. Even in the real world people find out how old I am & they're looking at me like "Get the Flux outta here!" My mother passed at 69 & still looked like she was in her 40's.
I'll bet she was beautiful!

I am proud to be 50!
Your mind still thinks (slower, LOL) you're young, and sometimes the mirror can be a little disappointing (especially when you realize you are trying on clothes in the teen section), but the extra knowledge and peace of mind of who you are, and being comfortable in your own skin, is just priceless to me!

I love having grandkids, 7&9! It's one of the best experiences ever!

:rollit: Now try mines :passitleft:

My little laptop has crocked so I am going to try and upload on my tablet. My little runt baby doubled in size almost over
Nite and oops clone is now oops baby and Clone # 6. Try to get them up here in a few...:circle-of-love:

I forgot to mention I also have a son at home, and I cherish every second with him! :thumb:

I have 2 boys both in the army and both recently back home from deployment. They are the best things I have ever done!

Back
Top Bottom